Miss vlcd diary

Its starting to brighten up here, its just food shopping but I do love to go shopping with my mum :) . Plus she is supportive of my diet so thats good :)

Tried a dress on today defo need to lose 2 stone before it fits but something to work towards

Good morning weather looking a bit dull here in the midlands. I hate food shopping always have so try and avoid at all times. You will certainly be in 11s bet you can't wait.

Really looking forward to seeing the 11s exciting stuff because I know that im getting close to the 10s.

Was a surprise that my mum has started and is on day 3 woohooo really pleased so a good day.

that's awesome that your mum's getting involved, I'm thinking about telling my mum about this diet as she's currently struggling with Slimming World but she also has medical problems that might mean she can't do it x

Ah have to look it up and see if she can do it. My mums done it before shes healthy just got thyroid prob same as me.

She understands the diet and knows im not happy until im slim so at least shes on my side. Even tho im getting closer to goal it still seems so far away. But each day im closer. Shall just work on getting into the 11s first

Bf started speaking to me this morning too so thats cool im sure its my weight loss that's causing it but I just continued and let him deal with it.

So not a bad day really

Yeah I don't think my mum would be allowed, and she has to lose a certain amount of weight before she can have surgery she needs.

I know it can feel like a really slow process, I'm just finishing week two and another few months seems so very long, but we'll make it :) x

Yes im just in a hurry to get there but I guess ive been trying since 2006 so a few months more wont hurt

Well ive drank 2 litres now so water is going well ill have 500ml at karate tonight and I got 500ml here to sip from now until then. So that will be my 3litres plus I have my coke zero.

Im hooked on that 24 series at the mo that stops me getting tempted to eat on a night.

I dont watch tv so this is a god send sat in bed on my ipad watching net flicks :) it certainly helps

Netflicks is wicked!! Certainly passes the time.

Ive not heard of the dolls house?

Ah ok ive not heard of it may be ill view it after ive finished with 24 :)

Hmmm its always good to watch something new plus lots of spare time on a evening to fill now that im not filling it with eating lol

Went to karate and decided to have an extra pack as I knew it would be intense work out. Still saw stars and had to sit down was gonna pass out but a few mins sit down and I was ok.

So im saving my bar for karate going to take it with me to stop my sugar level dropping again anyway time to chill with coke zero

Day 24

Unofficially my weight is now in the healthy range and im no longer over weight. Scales today say im 12.0 so close to the 11s now I can almost taste it.
Going to see my friend today so that will keep me busy. Then ive got karate again tonight so taking a bar with me. I still ache from my 8 mile walk. Usually on friday all the exercise has caught up with me and I hurt lol.

Ordered some more of those cheap chocolate shakes off ebay half for me half for mum. So I shouldnt run out needs to count up my packs may have enough for this journey.

Day 24

Unofficially my weight is now in the healthy range and im no longer over weight. Scales today say im 12.0 so close to the 11s now I can almost taste it.
Going to see my friend today so that will keep me busy. Then ive got karate again tonight so taking a bar with me. I still ache from my 8 mile walk. Usually on friday all the exercise has caught up with me and I hurt lol.

Ordered some more of those cheap chocolate shakes off ebay half for me half for mum. So I shouldnt run out needs to count up my packs may have enough for this journey.

Morning!!

Day 24! Wow!! And healthy weight range yay well done!!

Sounds like you've got a good day planned!! Enjoy!!

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back