Miss vlcd diary

Im logging the water with my fitness pal so I know how much ive drank. Making a real effort for 3 litres this week. All helps keep the fat going.

That can be our targets to consume enough water :)

We can log it in at the end of the day :) its so important to drink the water so that we lose this weight.

We will have fab losses :)

Well that's 3 of us in this challenge then for drinking more water :)

Make that 4! I never drink enough water, I drink lots of tea and coffee though..

Sounds like we all need to join the challenge ive posted it on the main menu for us to all pledge our weekly water and then update at end if each day lets get drinking :)

Sounds like we all need to join the challenge ive posted it on the main menu for us to all pledge our weekly water and then update at end if each day lets get drinking :)

I will join Monday when I start :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) we should get some great results with the weight loss with all the water drinking :)

Yay my packs were delivered to a neighbours house so ive got them now they look the same as the diet shack but they are from drop weight.

Shall try one tonight hope I like them as ive got 84 chocolate lol

:) we should get some great results with the weight loss with all the water drinking :)

Yay my packs were delivered to a neighbours house so ive got them now they look the same as the diet shack but they are from drop weight.

Shall try one tonight hope I like them as ive got 84 chocolate lol

ooo you seem to find all the good suppliers for VLCD products! let us know what they are like!!! fingers crossed you will like them xxx

They were a bargain I had to buy .im tempted to buy another month of them as they are so cheap.

Not sure how long I will need to be on the diet for. But so far this week ive gained a pound and lost it so I hope scales start to move down. It maybe that this week I have a low loss because of the two big losses ive had so far.

Trying to drink the water today as im only down a litre.

My bf was saying today how slim ive got but that was my middle which is slim and flat I just carry it around hips legs bum oh and my arms.

I ache today from karate last night doing all the core exercises. Ive set myself a goal to do 10 upper and lower planks before bed and 20 sit ups. Come on beach body lol

Ooh let me know how you ge on with them.. Much cheapness is the order of the day..

Let me know if same, is the writing in French and English on them saying mrp

I shall have a look and let u know. But the drop the weight ones are the same as diet shack.

Ooh let me know how you ge on with them.. Much cheapness is the order of the day..

Yup save where u can they are great im impressed :)

Scales arent moving lately but im sure they will do think its the hormones as my boobs n nipples hurt sooooooooooo bad. My boobs feel heavy too. They must be s few pound each ha ha. Im probably going to have all shakes today so that I have more fluid in me.

Hope scales start to move again :)

Hi,

Hope it's all going well... My week 3 was a low loss last time and for some reason I think it will be the same this time around, then week 4 I had -5lb... I know you'll do well with this plan as you did last time around, hope the scales budge for you soon! x

Hi,

Hope it's all going well... My week 3 was a low loss last time and for some reason I think it will be the same this time around, then week 4 I had -5lb... I know you'll do well with this plan as you did last time around, hope the scales budge for you soon! x

I think it's cos I had 4lbs last week but ill keep going. Maybe week 3 is a slow one.
There's no other diet that works quicker so got to keep going no matter what.

Good luck with today, I hope the scales budge soon for you xxx

I got an easy day and movies tonight so will see if I can save my bar for then.

With the diet shack I noticed it said if your bmi is over 40 or if your a man or a woman over 5ft8 have 5 products. So if I get stuck there's always that option.

But im fine on a roll and feeling happy as bf making a fuss of me :)

Morning lovely

Sounding very positive :) sun is out and shining here! My order has arrived woo woo xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back