Miss vlcd diary

Wow thats a fast delivery woohoooo

Yes beautiful day

When do you start losing the pounds?

Exciting stuff I hope you enjoy your weekend of eating before the big day :)

Exciting stuff I hope you enjoy your weekend of eating before the big day :)

Thank you!!! Enjoy your weekend too!!

I've just cleaned our apartment. Now gonna have a shower and chill out for the day! Got people over tonight then off to the seaside Tomo! Should be a gd weekend but I do just want to start :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it will be nice to enjoy the weekend and start on a high

I live by the beach so I go there a lot

Monday will be here before u know it and then it will be my weigh in on tuesday :)

Im not worried what the scales say ill just be pleased to finish week 3 100%

Well it will be nice to enjoy the weekend and start on a high

I live by the beach so I go there a lot

Monday will be here before u know it and then it will be my weigh in on tuesday :)

Im not worried what the scales say ill just be pleased to finish week 3 100%

Yer exactly. I'm in two minds whether to start Tomo or not but we might be going to OH parents .... Kind of dont want to set myself up to fail if you know what I mean! So think Monday is best option

Oooo yes your 3rd WI! Going quickly isn't it!!! Xxx

Yes monday does sounds like a better ideal a clear day no commitments that could rock the boat. You need it to be easy for you for the first few days as it can be hard enough some days to do.

The time is flying by but it's never quick enough lol.

Yes monday does sounds like a better ideal a clear day no commitments that could rock the boat. You need it to be easy for you for the first few days as it can be hard enough some days to do.

The time is flying by but it's never quick enough lol.

Yer exactly what I thought!! And with working and nothing planned for the evenings of next week think that's the best bet! I really wanna try the shakes lol! Not gonna waste them tho! Will save the surprises for Monday! Xxxx

They are nice im having mostly shakes today and a bar I expect. An easy weekend I hope even tho its started with bf in car eating a massive hotdog which I don't want to see let alone smell.

You need a clear run of it and working will make week go by faster :)

Ar bless I ave just come back from nipping into town to pay some bills had at to past McDonald's, subway and Greggs. The smell was lovely but I just walked a little faster lol .

Oh and to rub it in hubby is tucking into bacon sarnie and custard creams with his cuppa. So selfish, I really think they just don't understand what we are going through.

Oh and to rub it in hubby is tucking into bacon sarnie and custard creams with his cuppa. So selfish, I really think they just don't understand what we are going through.

Mine does it sometimes because he doesnt think I need to lose weight. But its hard when they eat stuff you like. Think id kill him if he ate bananas in front of me ha ha.
Just keep in mind why we choose this diet..

Ar bless I ave just come back from nipping into town to pay some bills had at to past McDonald's, subway and Greggs. The smell was lovely but I just walked a little faster lol .

Woohooo theres will power for you well done

My poor hubby eats in secret haha! I keep telling him to have something if he wants but he won't. Bless him!

Awww thats sweet if him mine cant really as ive 4 children who eat as well. Just got to keep drinkinh the water and trying on clothes :)

Had a lovely time at movies yesterday with my bf and my friend and her bloke. I just had my coke zero snd stuck to the plan. My boobs are still hurting bad and I swear they are heavier. Hopefully scales will drop once boobs go down. Scales so far this week are down a pound as of today. Not much but I dont weigh in until tuesday so fingers crossed.

Im having a 100 g chicken and 200g of veg for dinner today to keep my sanity.

Then over my mums to see her so will be a busy day

Well done at cinema it's nice to have a little different food and its not like its not allowed food it's on the plan. I look forward to my chicken or fish. My prawn omelette was amazing. Enjoy your dinner and have lovely day at your moms.

Well done at cinema it's nice to have a little different food and its not like its not allowed food it's on the plan. I look forward to my chicken or fish. My prawn omelette was amazing. Enjoy your dinner and have lovely day at your moms.

It makes it more normal if you can eat sometimes. Im looking forward to my chicken broccoli swede and white cabbage will be lovely.

The prawn omlette sounds lovely mmmm I do like omlette

Had a lovely time at movies yesterday with my bf and my friend and her bloke. I just had my coke zero snd stuck to the plan. My boobs are still hurting bad and I swear they are heavier. Hopefully scales will drop once boobs go down. Scales so far this week are down a pound as of today. Not much but I dont weigh in until tuesday so fingers crossed.

Im having a 100 g chicken and 200g of veg for dinner today to keep my sanity.

Then over my mums to see her so will be a busy day

You are doing so well :)

I don't think I could go to the cinema and only have a drink - that takes some serious willpower - I take my hat off to you :)

Chicken and veg sounds like heaven but I dont trust myself to stop at that - not quite yet lol

You are doing so well :)

I don't think I could go to the cinema and only have a drink - that takes some serious willpower - I take my hat off to you :)

Chicken and veg sounds like heaven but I dont trust myself to stop at that - not quite yet lol

Im going to start having the protein and veg for a while because we eat so healthy its all meat and cooked dinners which I do miss so much. But I weighed it all on the scales and its quite a lot. If you dont trust yourself its best to stay away from it. Im sure in a few weeks ill get fed up of it and go back to just the packs

Its what ever you have to do to stay on track and 100 %

Bf not being very supportive today talking about bacon sandwich and when I mention that ive only had a milk shake he goes off on one about how its my choice to do this diet. Hmmm yes it is my choice because ive no clothes to wear im in the overweight category and I feel and look awful. Some support from him would be nice on a weekend. But im going to do this and achieve my goal and just have myself and you guys of course for helping along the way :)

One more pack to have and my coke zero then roll on Tuesday weigh in so far im only down 1lb but thats ok it will be a better loss next week. I know ive stuck to plan so thats all I can do.

Last edited:
Its day 21 and weigh in day tomorrow feeling very positive and happy today even tho grump a lots been trying to distroy my mood. It aint gonna work! ! Waking up to hear am I cooking roast potatoes for tea tonight lol. Go away I dont want to hear about I thought to myself.

Anyway im getting closer and closer to the 11s and can't wait to see them :)

Well done for staying strong, did you enjoy ur chicken and veg. I fancy alittle swede today with some chicken. I think our other halfs just hate it cause they have to do more cooking lol, also our confidence will come back and it scares the hell out of them. Maybe the silly fools think we will run off with some hunk lol. They need to understand its not about them it's about us and how we feel and I feel horrible and ugly at the moment. I need my confidence back.

Back