Miss vlcd diary

as OWID says it's a dance from the 1940's, mix of jive, swing, charleston and jazz. I have done it before and it's great for fitness as well as learning as new dance! We do a lot of 40's re-enactment stuff so will be fab :)

Look on youtube for hellzapoppin (I won't be doing all that but....)
Who's going to throw you around lol x

Yes exercise is important and I am one of those people who love to exercise. Ive not got mixed martial arts today thats why I did the walk. But I have it again Wednesday and Thursday and soon be doing it Fridays.

Yes really pleased with the weight loss

Got achy legs and shoulders today but the sun is shinning seriously reminding me that ive got no summer clothes that fit and that I need to keep going to lose this weight.

I had shake for breakfast bar mid morning shake for lunch and just a shake to have for my tea. So far im down 1.5lites so will drink .75 at karate and just .75 to go during the afternoon and evening. Coke zero and then im done for the day :)

Karate will be fun tonight love the exercise. Ill still push myself even with achy arms and legs lol.

:) still surprised at how long ive managed to stick to the plan. The only thing im craving is bananas. They will be first thing I eat when im at target yum yum

bananas........ not sure what I'm missing yet

Lol yes I love bananas as I ate paleo its all the fresh fruit n veg and meat I want. But need to get this weight off first. Feel hungry today but then its totm so that could be it or my exercise catching up with me. Got rumbly tummy which isn't stopping with water lol. But its tough luck as cheating isnt an option lol

You have such amazing determination Hun :) can i borrow it :p xx

Well quitting isnt an option ive no clothes to wear now weather is warming up so got to keep going.

Plus bf is looking up holidays abroad cant go fat

That was what made me decide to do this diet I'd booked our first family holiday and I refuse to be the mistaken for the whale at sea world! Xx

Yes me being invited with the cricket team abroad made me do it. Omg im not being fat covered up abroad. Its a damn good incentive to make u do the diet.

At least we will look fabulous on holiday

I'm not going abroad this year just breaks in This country. But I am going to treat myself nt yr with the girls and my two sisters, can't wait for that, we usually go to Greece, nice and hot. Next yr will be the first year where I will be thin. When are your holidays booked for this yr.

I'm not going abroad this year just breaks in This country. But I am going to treat myself nt yr with the girls and my two sisters, can't wait for that, we usually go to Greece, nice and hot. Next yr will be the first year where I will be thin. When are your holidays booked for this yr.
Wow greece sounds nice any where hot would be lovely. Benidorm is this year and thailand next year gotta be slim for that.

It really is :)!!!

We will be yummy mummy's on holiday :) xx
Oh yeah!!!!

Well I loved karate/mma managed to have a woman by the throat ha ha so much fun I love the fighting

I'm off to Florida in September :) benidorm sounds like fun!

What type of karate do you do? I've been saying for years I would like to go to karate but never got round to it yet lol xx

I'm off to Florida in September :) benidorm sounds like fun!

What type of karate do you do? I've been saying for years I would like to go to karate but never got round to it yet lol xx

Florida wow how cool is that bet you cant wait. Benidorm with the cricket team should be fun :)

I do mma which is mixed martial arts its amazing so much fun and gets you fit too plus helps with self defence and things like that

Florida wow how cool is that bet you cant wait. Benidorm with the cricket team should be fun :)

I do mma which is mixed martial arts its amazing so much fun and gets you fit too plus helps with self defence and things like that

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it :) bit worried about how the kids will react to the plane but I will face that hurdle nearer the time!

Oooo mma that sounds awesome! My dads been teaching me certain moves since I was a kid for self defence but he damaged his hip fighting so could only do so much lol xx

Kids will be excited as its all new and fun!
Oh yes mma is great as its jujitsu kick boxing karate self defence. I woukd defo recommend

Not my eldest he's scared of his own shadow! He freaked out in the garden today at a tiny fly and ran in screaming he was scared :/ xx

Oh dear it might be a fun trip then. But then my daughter doesnt like bugs but does mind a plane.

Well sun is shinning and sky is blue lovely reminder that my summer clothes dont fit. I can fit into size 10 tops but its my bottom half thats still a 12. So I shall push on to lose the 20lbs.

Out buying sparing gloves today as ill be sparing next week at mma. Cant wait its so much fun :)

Totm came early so scales haven't dropped yet this week. But they will do before tuesday. Surprisingly my mum is still on plan and doing fab. Shes got 2 stone to lose and managed 8lbs her first week.

Not having the protein today just a bar and 3 shakes for me.
Ive got karate again tonight so more training hopefully its fighting again as I enjoy that. Even tho I got bruised knees which wont look great with my dress this weekend lol.

So heres to another 100 % day

This weather is beautiful and here I am wearing jeans :-( summer stuff doesnt fit so gonna be a long may wearing just jeans. Saturday im out with friends who will be in summer clothes sunning themselfs while I look hot and silly sat in jeans. Grrrrrr

Shall try my 3/4 lengths on again!! As I do every weekend lol

Back