Miss_G's 23lb Xmas challenge

DAY 18

I had a sneaky weigh this morning. Really disappointed that i've lost less than a pound so far. :(

Monday is weigh in day so I shouldnt fret about it quite yet, but. For God's sake body - BURN THE FAT. :rolleyes:

It's still looking pitiful. :-(
Less than a pound. Will post in the morning officially... Hope the rest of you are doing better! Xx

:hug99:Week three on a VLCD is traditionally a slow one - keep the faith

xx

Toots said:
:hug99:Week three on a VLCD is traditionally a slow one - keep the faith

xx

Oh really? Thanks Toots. That has made me feel better actually. :)
Xx

Week 3 Weigh-in

Well after yesterday disappointing preview my body has kicked itsself into gear over night and I managed 2lbs! :)
(I checked 3 times!) So im not going to argue with it, i'll just have a good week this week and try to up my water intake.
It also means my ticker is in double figures and im now in the 160's (just!) so its really good to see.
Good luck everyone else thats weighing in today. xx

Week 4 weigh-in

-1lb :(
Obviously hoped for more, but.
I went to the gym on Saturday and realised how incredibly unfit I am. Will try and go at least twice a week to see if it kickstarts my losses a bit more.

Well done everyone else! :)

Urgh. TOTM. I feel like i've been pulling an Elephant. :(
Paracetomol..

I managed to buy sweets and treats for my OH last night (hes under the weather), and I had nothing myself. I really have no idea where im getting this strength from - its never happened to me before! Id have easily caved by now usually! :D

Im happy to have lost 2.5 today! :)
It takes me half way to goal and over the 1 stone mark so im really pleased. :D

Aim this week is to stop scale hopping! :rolleyes:

Well done everyone. xx

Well its been a while but im here again to finally get to my 10st goal.

I've 23lbs to go so its back on the shakes to shift it! :)

Im going to try and post in here everyday, please dont feel obliged to pop in, its just a way I can track what i've had or where i've gone wrong if I need a kick up the bum.

My tickers/info are updated - I was happy to find I havent gained much since being off Exante earlier in the year - just 4lbs - but ive had 2 holidays since then and I havent particularly been 'good' with food, so! Take it as a positive!

Im off to make my first shake. ;)

Welcome back chick, everytime I have a few days off I gain at least 5lbs!! I'll pop in to keep updated xx

Back