Miss_Taken no more

So I didn't check in last week cuz I had 4.5lb on and didn't really feel like I had much to shout about but it's all off this week plus an extra pound...5.5lb tonight which takes me to 2 lb left til my 5.5st awards :D won't be long now, hopefully I'll get it next week x

Thanks hunni, I definitely needed it to get me back on track. You're doing fantastic yourself lately xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Get Club25 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

So half a pound off this week, bit disappointed but tbh, I don't deserve more. Planning to be 100% this week cuz I want a loss but I'm off to Scotland for the weekend so I'm really gonna have to work hard before then.
The plan for today is a breakfast of half a grapefruit (nasty, but apparently really worth it) and overnight oats. Lunch is mexican rice, a banana and an apple and dinner will be either chicken and sweetcorn soup or chicken satay with half and half.
Time to get that next 1.5lb shifted and get me a new shiny...

It's still going the right direction hun which is great :) food sounds great for today x

Food today is looking much the same as yesterday, although I wound up yesterday having leftover cottage pie with leeks instead of soup or satay.
Have made the overnight oats with faff and it needs sweetener, so will have to syn some sugar as I'm at work. Will make it with mullers in future or use sweetener.
Chicken is marinating for satay tonight and have mexican rice and fruit for lunch.
Looking forward to Scotland at the weekend and considering bringing SW supplies and trying to stick to plan except for Saturday tea time.

My new plan to look super slim for my wedding...fatten h2b up with a tonne of homemade dinky donuts so I look positively anorexic by comparison...I like this plan...he's had at least 8 so far...should probably stop licking the spoon tho

I like your plan! I think I may adopt that idea for our wedding also next year. He just eats and eats and doesn't gain a pound ! :( he had 3 little mr Kipling cakes earlier. He said they were only small...

Grr! It's sickening when they do that, isn't it? I can be sitting there counting syns for one wee bit of chocolate and he can polish off 3 or 4 plus a bag of crisps and it doesn't faze him...I'm smothering the rest of the donuts in chocolate frosting, with chocolate sprinkles and convincing myself they are nasty, horrible, evil donuts, then I'll wave them in front of him and watch them disappear

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st -
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

I'm here thinking about crisps now! I remember the days I could polish off 3/4 packets in one sitting! I'm even more peckish tonight because my dinner was a disaster and I didn't feel full after it.

I used to have a sharing packet of crisps every day for lunch :s feels so awful to say that, it's no wonder I was such a fatty :p
I've had a few dinner disasters...The pizza mess that wouldn't come off the pizza stone was a prime example...still don't know what went wrong there...its worth having a back up plan to stop the cravings for anything...cake in a cup? Eton mess?
Munchies are awful when the nights are longer. I usually try to hold out with a piece of fruit or a yoghurt. If I start into the crisps, I get carried away. I'm in such a weird mood tonight tho, I'm so bored and I could happily raid the cupboards just for something to do, but I can't be bothered actually DOING anything. :s

I think your right it's worth having a back up plan if dinner goes wrong. One of my other disasters was trying to make the "smash pizza" OMG rotton! what a waste of a meal! I have chicken in the freezer I'm debating whether to take out for tomorrow for dinner. Heading to Belfast for the weekend so going to see if I can get to an asda or sainsburys on way home and pick up some different things for dinners. I'm just sick of same things at the moment.

share bags were my weakness to especially those tayto occasions bacon ones OMG so nice I haven't had them since Xmas I'd say there is like a zillion trillion syns in them! I still do tend to have one pack a day of low syn ones which are four!

Himself has some rubbish on tv now and I just had a muller light yogurt. I feel alot better now after having it :)

That's a good plan, I been itching to make chicken and sweetcorn soup all week, but cannot for love nor money find creamed corn. Gonna raid belfast on my way home from work and see if asda or tesco there have it
PS, my guilty secret were beef McCoy's

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st -
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Weigh in tonight was pleasantly surprising (and frustrating) as I lost 1 lb despite my off plan weekend away. Had a great time, came home yesterday evening, straight back on plan last night.
I'd have been happy to sts but it's really annoying to have lost 1 lb when another half pound would have gotten me my award. Oh well, next week, eh? X

You will get that award next week for sure hun. You done great to get back on track so quick :)

Tbh, I'd have been back on plan earlier (or not off it at all) if it were in my control. My whole outlook seems to be closer to the first few weeks again finally. Sticking to plan doesn't seem like a chore at the minute.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st -
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Didn't get to post last night, I was too busy doing my happy dance around my new shiny...first since November :D back to basics to get some more of them :p x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Massive congratulations hun. I'm delighted for you I know you were a little annoyed at not getting the extra half lb last week. so is this 5.5 stone award now? I'm hoping and praying for my 4.5 tomorrow :) I think I've done it according to my scales. However my consultants scales and mine are different! :) maybe I will be joining you tomorrow in your happy dance :) x

Thanks! Yeah, got my 5.5st award by the skin of my teeth but I don't care, I still got it ;)
That's fantastic about ur 4.5st award, I'm sure u have it, you've been doing so well xx
My happy dance has lots of room for more people to join in ;) x

Back