Miss_Taken no more

Sneaky weigh in before Monday indicates I may have at least 3.5lb off this week :D

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Can I just take this opportunity to gush about how much I love slimming world? I mean, what other "diet" would allow me to have all this
1408266697086.jpg

For only 1.5 syns?
That should keep me going til well into the evening ;)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

That breakfast looks sooo yummy. I hope you enjoyed it. I love slimming world fry's :)

It was gorgeous, well worth having to go to the shop ;)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

That fry did the trick, got 4lb off tonight, roll on more of the same this week xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Thanks hunni, I really hope so ;) my final target is still almost 4.5st away but I'm well over halfway there now. It's totally doable ;) xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Having a bit of a wobble today :( after my great loss on Monday, and all my motivation to get 3lb off this week, I've been giving it a big push this week. I had "treat night" on Monday and had my chippy but still kept a vague eye on the scales and had a small chip with a chicken salad wrap. It was more than 15 syns but not the worst thing I could have had.
Back in the game Tuesday I had porridge oats with yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, fruit for lunch and fried eggs with SW chips for dinner.
Yesterday, I had two slices of nimble with cheese for breakfast, rice and SW chips for lunch with salad dressing (don't judge) and slender choice sausages with rice and mixed veg for dinner. I also had a couple of giant buttons as snacks.
This morning, I woke up to a 3lb GAIN on the scales. I'm trying not to let it get me down or to throw in the towel for the week but honestly, it's tough. I really want a loss this week and I know my totm is due on Monday so it's possibly fluid but I don't usually gain pre - totm and it's starting to feel like I can't cut out much more. I had a totally 100% week last week and it paid off and I kinda hoped that if I mirrored it, I would have at least another loss, if not a good loss.
I know treat night might be to blame too but if I am being so strict with the rest of the week, limiting my syns to a machine coffee in the morning (3 syns per day) and a couple for sauces and things, I kinda need SOMETHING to look forward to at the end of a week (or start of a new one). It's kinda like, if I want a chocolate bar, it'll be ok, if I still want it on Monday, I can have it then. Now the scales are telling me I can never have it again and that just makes me want two.
I'm gonna try to resist for the rest of this week (and weekend) and if it hasn't shifted by Monday, then I'm gonna cry into a tub of Ben and Jerry's (which I haven't had in over a year and a half), and on Tuesday, I'm gonna pick myself back up and keep trying.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

ok hun step away from the ben and jerry's! It is so dishearting seeing a gain on the scales but in all honesty I think that is probably fluid from totm being due. You didnt eat that much and you were still watching your syns. I know it is hard but try and put what you saw on the scales out of your head and keep going? you never know what the scales will show next Monday. (((((hugs))))

Thanks hun, I know it all in my head, it's just putting it behind me and keeping to plan in spite of it. I've had an early dinner to stop me from just ordering takeaway and since I'm not usually too bad about munching in the evenings, it's better to get it out of the way.
Being a woman on a diet sucks :p x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

exactly! It is hard to stay on plan when something like that is thrown at you. I had my dinner early today as was just feeling mega hungry. Really want to get my 5st award soon!

You'll have it in no time, you're doing incredible. Xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

aww thank you hun, I really appreciate it. I love coming on here and seeing how everyone is doing and the support is just fantastic. My group is great too but obviosuly I'm not with them 24/7!!!! I have updated my weight loss stats to say target 14 like I would be happy to get to that and see after that. I initally wanted to go to 12, I still do but might just think about getting to the 14 first. It looks less scary having 3.5 stone to lose instead of 5.5 ! :) Going to do a big shop tomorrow and get lots of superfree etc

I need to do that too...panic averted, the extra lb's must just have been fluid cuz they're gone today.
Just looked at your stats and we started just about the same place and you're exactly where I was this time last year :p I didn't realise that before.
My final aim is 11st10lb to get me to a bmi of 24.9 so I can say I'm a normal weight. Once I get there, I'll decide if I want to stay there or go up a bit again (I've always been big so I don't think lighter than that is for me). My first interim target is @ 16st so very soon I hope to be setting another. I've been thinking around 13 or 14 would be nice, mainly because I have a stunning friend who at a wedding we both went to a few years back was around that weight and still looked fantastic and not "fat" as someone (someone really skinny) accused.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

1408736184829.jpg
Scotch eggs and paprika mayo? Don't mind if I do :p

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

I need to do that too...panic averted, the extra lb's must just have been fluid cuz they're gone today.
Just looked at your stats and we started just about the same place and you're exactly where I was this time last year :p I didn't realise that before.
My final aim is 11st10lb to get me to a bmi of 24.9 so I can say I'm a normal weight. Once I get there, I'll decide if I want to stay there or go up a bit again (I've always been big so I don't think lighter than that is for me). My first interim target is @ 16st so very soon I hope to be setting another. I've been thinking around 13 or 14 would be nice, mainly because I have a stunning friend who at a wedding we both went to a few years back was around that weight and still looked fantastic and not "fat" as someone (someone really skinny) accused.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

yay, I'm so happy your little gain has disappeared. I would be happy to get to 13/14 stone also like I know I will never be super skinny I dont want to be either because I have always been on the bigger side. I am so looking forward to the 16's! I cannot wait to see that number on the scales. I am in my stone bracket now where it seems to take forever to lose the pounds :( Had a good day sw wise today, had 14 syns and had half a plate of vegetables for my dinner. I lost 1lb this week so really want a good loss this week! Fingers crossed :eek:

View attachment 150893
Scotch eggs and paprika mayo? Don't mind if I do :p

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

They look yummy hun, I hope you enjoyed? ;)

yay, I'm so happy your little gain has disappeared. I would be happy to get to 13/14 stone also like I know I will never be super skinny I dont want to be either because I have always been on the bigger side. I am so looking forward to the 16's! I cannot wait to see that number on the scales. I am in my stone bracket now where it seems to take forever to lose the pounds :( Had a good day sw wise today, had 14 syns and had half a plate of vegetables for my dinner. I lost 1lb this week so really want a good loss this week! Fingers crossed :eek:

The 16s feel good, you'll be there in no time. I had the same problem, took me almost a year to get out of that bracket, so i'm making the most of the losses while I can get them. It's nice to think that in 3st I could be a reasonably normal weight for the first time in my adult life. 3st is easy to lose :p I've already almost done that twice ;)

They look yummy hun, I hope you enjoyed? ;)

Oh I very much did! I made extras for lunch tomorrow ;)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Best of luck for weigh in this evening hun. I just don't know how I am doing I knew the 17's would be hard for me but my scales are all over the place! For once I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday I just want to be rid of the 17's!

Good luck again xxx

Good luck hun, will check in after weigh in one way or another, I think I've kinda resigned myself to a gain anyway, and at least I know it's nothing I did wrong for once.
Good luck for Wednesday, the 17s seem to be an absolute killer, but you'll be rid of them in no time and never have to go back x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -