Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Hope so hunni, thanks for ur support this week (and the others). I'm glad I stayed on the wagon. X

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Pretty good this week, been 100% so far, got the exercise bug again so just back from horse riding. I'm trying to forget about the scales for now as they are still not saying what I want them to say, but I don't care, I feel better and that's what's important. I'm finding it easier to stick to plan the longer I've been staying on it and am in a wee routine for now.
How u getting on? Xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Right now I am starving !! Left it too late to start and now it's in the oven with another 20minutes to go.

I'm glad your feeling better hun. I think taking things day by day is the way to go. I was down four pounds this week just didn't make my five stone but it's mine next week I hope :)

That's fantastic, I'm really happy for you having done so well. Sucks when dinner is too late and ur ravenous by the time it's ready. Always makes me wanna nibble, so I've started keeping grapes and strawberries in the fridge to keep the munchies away. X

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Dinner was worth the wait soo yummy and I've leftovers for tomorrow so no cooking for me :D

Your right though it is handy to have something to snack on in the fridge when the hunger kicks in :)

Felt the need to check in with dinner tonight, thai style chicken cakes with savoury rice and salad leaves. Before I started sw, I would have turned my nose up at it because a) there are no chips b) it would have needed a minty yoghurty sauce (although that wouldn't be hard to do free), and c) I would have eaten twice as much. I struggled to finish it tonight but was enjoying it too much to leave any. The squeezed limes were definitely worth tearing apart my local tesco for tho ;)

ForumRunner_20140831_185257.png

That looks yummy hun. My September resolution is to try a few meals and stop eating the same boring foods.

Ps good luck for weigh in :)

Thanks, that definitely sounds like a resolution I could get behind. I'm making almost entirely free meals but I'm trying to introduce something new at least once a week, whether my fiance likes it or not
PS 2 lb off so got my 6st award by the skin of my teeth ;) Got a wedding on friday so not expecting much for next week but will stick to plan all week and get back on it Saturday and am aiming for 1lb but will be happy with a sts.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Thanks, that definitely sounds like a resolution I could get behind. I'm making almost entirely free meals but I'm trying to introduce something new at least once a week, whether my fiance likes it or not
PS 2 lb off so got my 6st award by the skin of my teeth ;) Got a wedding on friday so not expecting much for next week but will stick to plan all week and get back on it Saturday and am aiming for 1lb but will be happy with a sts.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Massive congrats hun. What an achievement. :clap::clap::clap: I'm praying I can get my 5 this week but I honestly don't know how I will go but Wednesday is fast approaching. I hope you have a lovely time at the wedding. What are you wearing? I bet you will look fab

Thanks hun, you can do it, you're doing amazing xx
Thought I had it all sorted, bought a dress online that is gorgeous, but just tried it on again and I'm now not sure. I have another one I wore for a charity ball in may but there were pics in the paper and all over Facebook so everyone has seen it...and it kinda needs taken in now too. Might go shopping this week sometime as I want to look amazing instead of ok, since there will be family there I haven't seen since before I started losing weight and I kinda wanna show off a bit ;)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

You should treat yourself hun, I know I would. I have a 21st now at the end of the month and I will probably end up buying a new dress for it. Nothing really fits me anymore all my clothes are hanging off me.

Imagine your friends and famillies faces when they see you 6 stone lighter and looking super hot :D

I know, it's my 30th at the end of the month too so could wear one of the other dresses for that. Will have a nosey anyway, I begrudge spending a lot of money since its not gonna last me long if I have my way. ;) x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

well I done it :D (just about!)

I'm with you on the clothes shopping. At the moment I'm just like I'm not spending a penny at least until Christmas then I might splash out on a few new bits. Hope your having a lovely day :) x

Congratulations! That's fantastic :D x

I've been a bit naughty yesterday, got home from work and my mum had leftover pork with stuffing and bacon she dropped round for my other half's dinner, but I took to the nibbling thinking "I've been so good all week, I have spare syns, that'll do my lunch, he won't appreciate it anyway". Which would have been all very well but then mum rang later to say let's go shopping for a dress for the wedding ur going to...and dinner didn't get made...and I just happened to have a wrap in the fridge that was going in the bin otherwise...so I scarfed it for dinner. On the plus side, even tho I didn't get anything for the wedding, shopping was awesome, tried on loads of dresses and altho they weren't right for one reason or another (cling in the wrong places, not dressy enough, too dressy, too short for such a floaty skirt in september), 90% of them were a 16 (I was reaching for 20's) and almost all of them fit ok (even the ones that clung in the wrong places didn't really NOT fit). I even bought a size 16 dress outta a normal size person shop (tempest) and almost bought one from new look's ordinary sized person section :D I can shop in normal shops for the first time in my adult life. I'm going to check out River Island later to see if I can shop there (I think their sizes are hit and miss but I'm feeling adventurous).

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Hiya hun,

It must feel great fitting into clothes in a size 16. I have one dress from the regular section of new look. Like you ive shopped all my adult life in plus sized shops/sections :( I cant wait to be able to shop in primark! :D I hope you have a lovely weekend :) xx

Thanks hun, it was a good day (if a little reserved for my taste) but dinner was gorgeous and everything was beautiful. Had only 3 drinks so was good in that respect so I don't understand how
I managed to gain 8 lb by Saturday morning. Some of it is gone already and hoping more will be by tonight, but I hope the same doesn't happen on Friday week after my birthday party. If it does, oh well, I'll only turn 30 once and if I can't gain a shed load of weight then, when can I ;)
This is the dress I finally decided on for Friday. Please excuse my windswept and interesting look ;)
ForumRunner_20140908_143524.png

Back