Miss_Taken no more

Plan for today is coffee, frozen berries and a muller for breakfast, spicy couscous and sausage salad for lunch, and lasagne and cheesy garlic heb roll.
Zumba night tonight so should be a good day x

hi :)

well was down 2.5! Really pleased.

Our leader never mentioned a christmas party, I would love if there was. I have made some great friends in my group would love the chance to get dressed up and show of because when I go to weigh in I always wear the same old clothes! They probably think I have nothing else to wear I just like to wear the same thing every week!
I have nearly all my christmas shopping done, hopefully finish at the weekend. Going to try and be good food wise but enjoy myself too. Would love my seven award for christmas but I dont know if its doable.

Food for today looks great hun and hope you have lots of fun at Zumba :)

Wow, that's fantastic hun, well done! Mention it to ur class, they might be willing. My class organise it themselves and tell the consultant when to show up ;) I know what u mean tho, I usually wear the same most weeks too.
Ur lucky to be almost done, every year I tell myself I'll be better organised and every year I wind up finishing up on Xmas eve :p
Good luck with ur 7st award, I'm aiming for it too xx

It would be fab if we both got our awards for Christmas! I've 4.5 to go. Weekend was okay wasn't on plan but I didn't eat all around me I had some naughty food but done lots of walking too so I hope I've maintained or lost even half a pound this week.

You must be excited for weigh in tonight after seeing numbers on your scales! :) best of luck :) xx

Wouldn't it be amazing? I'm sitting still around the same as Friday, so hoping to get to at least 15st 6lb (allowing for difference in scales and clothes) so it's still achievable for both of us :D will check in after class and let you know x

Well done on your loss hun. and look if we don't hit the 7 by Xmas we will have them in the new year for sure that's what I'm telling myself anyway. I'm firmly back on track today after the weekend :)

Exactly, I keep panicking about getting into the 13s before my wedding (1st 6lb) but I'm honestly the one who will know the difference. My dress is already gonna need taken in and a stone and a half isn't gonna take it from wow, I have a waist and look and feel fantastic to omg, she looks like a supermodel. ..I'm never gonna look like a supermodel (and don't want to either) so why am I pressuring myself? :p xx

Your right not to panic hun you have done so well and in that picture of the wedding you were at, you look amazing. I feel so comfortable now with what I've lost. I want to lose more but like you Im trying not to pressure myself. Got 2lbs of today wasn't at my usual group though so didn't stay for class. Wasn't many there at all.

Massive congrats hun, that's amazing! You're absolutely flying!
I've been kinda going the wrong way, too many parties, I'll b glad when it's all over! Only of plan day left is christmas tho so hopefully there won't be too much damage done and I can get back on it with a vengeance on boxing day and get caught up with u ;) xx
Had my sw party last night and had a great time. The hotel weren't in the good books tho, as there were 3 separate parties in the room and somehow it made sense to them to divide our group into two round tables yet have all the other groups at one long table. It would have been ok if our group had been clique-y but we're not and no one was happy. Got 3 bottles of wine per table to apologise tho so it's all good. Recycled the birthday outfit and it was so much more comfy. Still snug but I felt great and sure that's why we go to sw ;)

Wow you look fantastic hun. That's annoying that the party had to be split with two tables but at least wine was free ;)

I've kind of gone of the rails since last week but I don't mind I'm just going to enjoy Christmas and New Years and get back to it then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Hubz, great to have u here, and thank you xx
Thank you too NewMe, free wine is always cause for celebration. I'm doing the same, totally off the rails at the mo but trying to keep to sw at least for lunches. Won't have time to make dinner tomorrow tho so I think it'll be sandwiches. Got too much xmas dinner prep to get through to be bothered making anything more complicated

I know how you feel hun so much to do so little time! I'm going to my mum and dads for dinner tonight so don't have to cook thankfully then tomorrow I am cooking xmas dinner! I'm just about to go and get myself all dolled up! Will live in my onesie tomorrow!!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas hun and that Santa will be good to you :) ho ho ho!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back