Miss_Taken no more

Figure I'll have a wee check in today to keep me on track this weekend. No great plans so shouldn't be a naughty one.
I've been filling in a digital food diary this week that I created in excel to keep track (I always have my phone but don't always have a pen and paper diary, so it's easier to just open an app and add to it, plus the paper diaries don't have enough space for my scrawl). Just had a wee nosey through it and I'm feeling pretty good about my week so far. Will fill in my plan for tomorrow then upload a pic of it if anyone is interested. It looks like a bit of a mess as it lists items not meals but I'm happy to email a blank copy if anyone wants to try their own.
My meal planning is going fantastic, I have almost a week and a half planned in advance and shopping is being ordered in a week ahead of schedule (obviously except for fresh fruit and veg, they're coming in as needed), which is saving me from the "I have no food in the house, let's get a takeaway" dilemma and surprisingly saving money too as I used to spend a fortune every week on buying lunches.
Losses so far aren't as staggering as I'd hoped for (but not expected tbh), but I'm ok with that. I'm looking at around 2lb this week so far which is still much much better than previous weeks and I'll be delighted with it.
Finally got my hrm working and remembered to set it for horse riding on Thursday. Total calories burned in 49 minutes? 512 and I felt pleasantly worked out, but not shattered like I would if I'd burned 512 calories in the gym (that also would have taken me longer).
How is everyone else's week coming along? Xx

Seems like this week paid off. 5.5lb off and slimmer of the week. It seems my habit of a great loss taking me to within half a pound of my next award is still going strong too...6lbs would have gotten me my 6.5st award aiming for 4lb next week. I know that's ridiculous but I'll be happy with 1.5lb but if I aim high, i won't sabotage myself with "well I already have 1.5lb off, I can coast til monday"

Attachments

• 1413830083866.jpg
    1413830083866.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 45
hey hun,

massive congrats on your loss this week. That is awesome its such a great boost to have a big loss like that. I love your meal plan too. Seems like you really have your head in the game and are really focused.

I managed -3 this week and got my 6st award so I am very happy with that :)

Hope you are having a lovely week :)

Woop woop!! 3lb off! Aiming for the other 5.5lb for my 7st award next week...It won't happen, it's *week but a girl can dream ;)

I am so happy for you hun. Sounds like you worked really hard to get it to so it is very well deserved ;)

:bliss::happy036::0clapper::0clapper:

massive congrats on miss slinky hun.

You are doing fantastic :) I STS last week so hoping for a loss this week!

Had a fantabulous time in Scotland this week, even though we brought ourselves colds home with us. In spite of the best of intentions, I really have not stuck to plan this week (one single home cooked meal and even that wasn't a great option), but weighed at home when I got back and I have only gained 2lb which I'm ecstatic with as I was expecting a whole lot more. Feeling very positive about getting back on plan, breakfast, lunch and dinner for tomorrow are all planned out and I will be back at class next week with a maintain or maybe even a small loss all being well. Xx

welcome back hun, glad you had a good time. 2lbs isnt a lot to gain and you know that will be gone in no time now your back on plan. xx

So ok, it wasn't just 2lb...I've spent last week crying into my metaphorical ice cream (mmm, ice cream) because after an initial dip, the scales proceeded to reach for the stars and by Monday, I had gained almost 6lbs in spite of being back on plan. Needless to say I didn't weigh in on Monday, I had me a last supper (I ate all the yummies that had been taunting me all week) and got my backside back in gear (again) yesterday.
Yesterday's breakfast was a muller and sugar free caramel black coffee, lunch was chicken and leek potato topped pie with a handful of sw wedges and another coffee. Went horse riding straight after work then made donner kebab meat, with 7 syn pitta, 3 syns worth of measured out lighter than light mayo (it's a lot less than you think...probably what I would have counted as a single tablespoon), sweetheart cabbage, grated carrot and red onion. 10 syns and no healthy extras.
1417026669042.jpg

Today started the same with my muller and coffee, lunch was beef jalfrezi with wedges (coffee again). Dinner is going to be well after 9 so I allowed myself an allinson snack roll and 2 fried eggs as an after work "snack" as my lunch was very early and I don't want to get hungry and stop at the shop.
Just back from little sister - sitting and have a while to kill before going to zumba at 8 so getting as much of dinner ready as possible. Am having sirloin (fat removed) steak, sw chips (peeled and chipped and in the fridge), mushrooms, onions and pepper sauce (from a sachet with hea milk 2.5 syns for half a sachet). 5 syns (butter on the roll and pepper sauce) for the day and both healthy extras.

Forgot to check in yesterday with my food diary so here goes, breakfast was coffee and muller turkish delight, lunch was chicken and leek pie with sw chips, had a heb roll with 2 fried eggs after work again cuz I had the munchies, dinner was steak and pepper sauce again with sw coleslaw. Total syns roughly 3.5 and both he's.
Today breakfast was the same, lunch was potato and leek soup and heb roll and dinner will be lamb Rogan Josh, pilau rice and I might throw in a pitta or small naan.

Missed you posting hun glad to see your back on track I think posting the food and keeping a diary really helps. I've being to and down myself some days are better than others. STS last week hoping for a loss this week but it's hard with yummy xmas food and goodies around!

I just spent forever writing out a huge big post worthy of War and Peace, hit send and it came up you do not have permission or are not logged in....aarrgghhh!!!! MiniMins hates me. Probably for the best tho.
Cliff notes version, I gained 4lb tonight, don't mind cuz I expected it after a naughty weekend, tried on my wedding dress and am much happier about it especially since it is most definitely gonna need a lot of alterations (and chicken fillets).
PS, glad to hear you maintained last week and good luck for this week, I hope you get a loss, and I know you can do it but if not, it's not the end of the world cuz at this time of the year, maintaining is a really commendable goal, as you say, the temptation is through the roof! Roll on January :p no, I'm joking, I'm loving the Christmas spirit this year ;) xxx

Dont worry hun that 4lbs will be gone in no time. Your right I think even if I can maintain my 6.5 award over the party season I will have done well. My scales are looking pretty good for a loss tomorrow so I will pop on here and let you know how I go. I am out on friday and saturday night this weekend so will probably regain any loss but hey if I can maintain it would be good. Great news on your dress, you are going to look fab :) are you all ready for christmas i still have lots to do and finish santa shopping :eek: I really cant wait for christmas this year either and seeing people i havent seen all year hopefully they wont know me!!!!!!!!! ;)

Enjoy your weekend, you only live once and if you have a loss tomorrow, you have a bit of a cushion. ;) x
I have very little to get for christmas, I have most people warned that I'm not buying presents (just don't have the pennies) but haven't got h2b yet and honestly don't have a clue what to get him. I know what he wants but it's 3 x my budget and I've him told that he has as much chance of getting it as I have of hitting target for the wedding.
Are your group having a Christmas night out? I love going out with the girls, went last year and stayed sober but still had a fantastic night :p kinda turns into a fashion parade tho cuz everyone wants to show off how fantastic they look (and feel).

Back