Missed a pack

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by laura33, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. laura33

laura33 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Not sure yet
    Hiya, just wanted a quick bit of advice.

I'm doing SS+ so I'm doing mostly shakes with the odd cup of tea.

I've missed pack tonight, it just got too late and I really didn't fancy it.

I'm on day 4 and doing very well and not struggling as yet.

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and will be getting some mix a mousse as I think a mousse in the evening would be better for me (I have done the diet before, but head wasn't in the right place).

So this is just a 'one off' but are there any reasons I should worry about missing it? I've had a cup of tea and feel fine :)

Has anyone else ever just missed one?

let me know

laura
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If its a one off it wont do any harm - just make sure it is only the once, it WILL affect you health wise, and loss wise if you make a habit of it :)

4. laura33

laura33 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Not sure yet
    That's good to know, yes definately a one off, will get my mix a mousse tomorrow and all will be well :)

Thanks a million

Laura
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.