Missed shakes

Hi guys,

Since Saturday I have been feeling quite bad, I have only now just got out of bed. Im still feeling quite ill but I have my first weigh in today and I dont want to miss it. Only problem is I have missed my 2 sunday shakes. I also have had barely no water. Is this going to largely effect my weigh in do you think?

Joe.

It is hard to know, missing your shakes does mean that you are starving your body from getting all the nutrients and minerals it needs. I too was ill during the week but had to force myself to get up and take the shakes just so my body could function. But dont dispair... go to the weigh in, tell your pharmacist that you werent well and see what they say.

Hope it goes well for you and remember no matter how ill you're feeling it's important to keep hydrated and take the shakes. Hope that helps a bit xx

Hi Joe

I agree with Tootiefrootie its important to get all 3 shakes in as they only come to I think 500 calories for the lot correct me if i'm wrong. Taking less than the prescribed amount would actually lower your metabolism making you less likely to lose weight. However if you only missed 2 in the whole week it shouldn't make much of a difference.

It is most important to take your shakes and sufficient water. If very poorly, at least keep your water intake up or you will dehydrate yourself. missing your shakes over a period of time may put you into starvation mode which means that you will stop losing weight.
Hope you are better soon but get drinking the water and get back on the shakes.

Back