Missed you all!!

kayjay

Hiya everyone!

Glad to see everyone still going strong! I've not been about much lately - LOADS AND LOADS on at work, home etc. Still cracking on with my CD journey though!

I'm now 8stone 9lbs down. Had a small couple of losses the last two weeks which I hope are just a blip. Have not yet given in though - still doing 100%. Can't believe that I have less than 2 stone to lose - seems VERY surreal!!

Started Jan 19th a size 26/28 - now in SIZE 14's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that includes JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still pick up the larger sizes and take them to the changing cubicles - OH/mum/friends look at me as if I'm going mad!! Guess it just takes alot longer for the change to register in your head!!

Anyways - hopefully I'll be about a bit more now. You're all such an inspiration and so supportive - it'll get me through this last couple of stone!!

LOADS of love and hugs to you all

Kj xxx

You're all such an inspiration and so supportive - it'll get me through this last couple of stone!!

LOADS of love and hugs to you all

Kj xxx

YOU are an inspiration hun! What an achievement and I bet it feels amazing only having a couple of stone to lose! Glad to have you back to inspire people like me who are nearer the start of their journey!

Well done x

Thanks Becky - gonna have a coffee in a min and catch up on your diary :)

Bunny G - thanks hun x All I can say to people who are at the beginning is take each day as it comes. There will be amazing ups and downs (more ups though!), but the time really does fly past and before you know it, you'll be walking past a shop window and not recognise your own refection!! Seriously, it happened to me - NEVER thought that it would!!

It does feel great to only have a couple of stone to lose - although I am a tad impatient and just want it to happen too quickly!! I'll get there soon enough I hope!

Take care and good luck with the rest of your week

Luv Kj xxx

you have done so well hun.xx

Thanks Susan - Check out your losses!! You're doing fabbie aswell!!

Hope you're having a good week and enjoy the weekend!

Love Kj xxx

WOW!! So well done on the weight you have already lost & in only 8 months too.
You are a true inspiration.
Good luck with the last 2 stone. xx

Hi MaryPoppins!

Planning to start the plans at BMI 25...............which is when I hit 11st 10lbs. Have a goal weight at the mo of 11st 7lbs (bmi 24), but may try 11st (bmi 23) - will decide nearer the time! For me now at this stage, its not really what the scales say or what size my clothes are, its more about how I feel in myself - does that make sense???

How are you finding the plans? Do you still lose well on them? I know its not going to be as fast as SS, just as long as its not lots of STS!!

I can't wait to have a NORMAL bmi!! I'm going to Vegas mid November, and would love to be off CD by then, but I'm being realistic and realise I may not be 100% off it by then! Its the first time in years that i'm looking forward to a holiday, so either way I'm a happy bunny!

Kj xx

Back