missemma's 10 stone journey

Good morning all! Not sure why I'm awake so early on a Sunday but I am! Yesterday was pretty perfect, me & my boy literally laid in bed all day bar doing the shred & popping to the shops. We watched lots of DVDs and I cooked him food whilst he laid there like the king haha. I actually love cooking for him so kinda encouraged him to stay in bed!

Today will be mostly the same, he's snoring at the moment so I might get up & do the shred in the front room to get it over & done. I'm probably popping out later but not sure if I cba so will see how I feel later on.

Think ill have a green day today!
B - 2 weetabix (HEB), 200mls koko chocolate milk (HEA).

L- 60g WM bread, quorn turkey slices, tomato, mayo (1). Grapes.

T- Tagliatelle, tomato, pepper, mushrooms, cheese (HEA). Yoghurt.

S- hot choc (2) made with 100mls SS milk (2.5).

HEA: x2
HEB: x2
Syns: 5.5
Coffee: 0
Weights:
Vitamins: taken.
30DS: Day 23 done :D

Last edited:
Just posted this on IG!

Total motivation right there, can't believe that on the left is me!

Attachments

• image-2268715764.jpg
    image-2268715764.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 87
No wayyyyy! That's not you!! Wow! You have done amazingly well.... How much more would you like to lose?? You look fab now xx

I want to get to around 10 stone I think so 1st 5lbs to go. Think ill be happy around that mark. I can't believe that is me. xx

Wowzers missy! What a change! You look fantastic! Ooh not long now til the wedding!xx

Thank you :)
& I know, 5 days, arghhhhh so excited. Only 3 working days left :D whoop whoop xxx

Guten morgan everyone. It's Monday (boo) but that means only FIVE days to go before I am a very proud sister :) how excited am I? Very.

I am only working Monday to Wednesday this week so am excited about that too. Thought I wouldn't be able to WI this coming Saturday but I'm taking my scales to Seaford so will be able to. The wedding isn't until 4 so will do it in the morning. Weighed myself this morning like isual & happy to see the scales haven't gone up like they usually do over the weekend carb injection so who knows maybe I can lose another lb before the wedding. My mother has booked breakfast at the local pub for Saturday morning so will weigh in before then. Also taking my laptop and the shred as I'm determined to actually finish all three levels without taking a break. Only a few days left to go so it would be silly not to get it finished. When the wedding is over its holiday time three weeks later so need to keep at it. Was wondering if I might make the 11s before then but tbh think that's a bit far off with 3 weeks weigh in, although you just never know. Going to aim for it!

Today's foodage is going to be a red day:

B: overnight oats (porridge HEB, toffee muller, cinnamon) & an apple.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper & chicken.

T: extra lean mince stuffed peppers with allowance light cheese (HEA).

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Syns: 0
Weights:
30DS: day 24 done. 6 shreds left :D

Last edited:
You are doing SO well with the shred hun! I'm massively impressed!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too haha, I never stick to anything so gooooo me ;) xx

WOW just WOW...i cant believe the pic on the left is you at all!! You're incredible.

Cannot wait to see you all dolled up in your gorg outfit for the wedding! The shred and your focus on staying on plan is inspiring. :)
Have a wonderful day xxx

Yes I was a hideous monster! I can't believe that was me either sometimes. A part of my life is rather forget haha! Thank you for being sweet :) xxx

Just updated my food for today! Dinner was lovely!
Starting to prepare myself for the wedding today, tonight is all about dying the hair red so there is no grey on Saturday :D hopefully there won't be too much on my face after ;)

Have a good evening everyone xxx

Wow, just seen THE pic and OMG, you look amazing. It's incredible how far you've come, you must be so proud! xx

Yes I was a hideous monster! I can't believe that was me either sometimes. A part of my life is rather forget haha! Thank you for being sweet :) xxx

Oh no no I didn't mean anything horrid! Course you weren't a hideous monster!! I just wouldn't have recognised you...you look like a completely diff person! Well...now you're almost half the person! It's incredible...your determination and will power is massively inspiring!

Can't wait to see the hair...ooh wedding prep is so fun!!! :)

Oh no no I didn't mean anything horrid! Course you weren't a hideous monster!! I just wouldn't have recognised you...you look like a completely diff person! Well...now you're almost half the person! It's incredible...your determination and will power is massively inspiring!

Can't wait to see the hair...ooh wedding prep is so fun!!! :)

Oh you silly thing sorry I didn't think you thought I was a hideous monster I think that haha! I look awful but much better now :D glad I finally found motivation years after I should have :) xxx

Tuesday! Hurrah, this means today & tomorrow left of work. I can't wait for 6pm today just so it's only one day left haha! Lame.

I found it really hard to get up today, I'm tired even after sleeping quite well. Have to wear my hair down for work as I have half a bottle of hairdye over my face oops.

Food day = red probably.

B- overnight oats (HEB oats, vanilla muller, cinnamon & apple).

L- 4 ryvita (HEB), 4 laughing cow EL (HEA), tomatoes.

T- lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato, 2 boiled eggs & 3 syn free quorn sausages. Light salad cream (1).

S- banana, 100mls milk (1/2 HEA) hot choc (2).

Will use the rest of my HEA in tea at work I think.

HEA: x1.5
HEB: x2
Syns: 3
Weights: 0
30DS: day 25 done.

Last edited:
Not long to go now honey! Glad your hair is done even if half the dye did end up down your face! ;) There's nothing like getting your hair done ready for a special event - love it! xx

Not long to go now honey! Glad your hair is done even if half the dye did end up down your face! ;) There's nothing like getting your hair done ready for a special event - love it! xx

One day left at work! Everyone commented on my hair today, I love it when it's freshly dyed :D so much redder than usual xx

You're not supposed to dye your face you know lol :D

I can't possibly blame myself as I don't dye it ;) xx

It wont let me see ur picture :(
Hope u have a fab time at the wedding u r gunna look amazing hun xx

Thanks love xx

Back