missemma's 10 stone journey

Morning all, dreading work today. You know when you wake up with fear inside you? That's how I feel today. Haha silly really.

I didn't do the shred last night, got home from work stupidly late so just wanted to chill & eat dinner. If I get out earlier today I will do it tonight but not stressing myself about it.

Scales are my friend today! 12.4. I'm aiming for 12.1 this week although TOTM is looming! I can feel myself getting overly stressed & uptight. Jeez why can't I just be normal when I get my monthly visit haha.

Food today = red.

B: weetabix with hot milk & fruit. (HEA HEB).

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, chicken.

T: extra lean turkey mince made into burgers with leeks & courgette :) topped with babybel light (HEA).

Hot choc (3).

HEA:x2
HEB: x1
Syns: 3
Vitamins: taken.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. How are we all?

I've had a good day so far!

First of all I met Mark Owen from Take That. What a lovely man he is:
View attachment 107941

Then I came home and my friend sent me this photo. 6 years difference.
View attachment 107942

So I recognise Mark in the first one but it really is like looking at 3 completely different people! You make me feel so proud of you hun! Amazing.

Holiday countdown is on here too, 11 sleeps aaaaaaghhhh! Xxx

So I recognise Mark in the first one but it really is like looking at 3 completely different people! You make me feel so proud of you hun! Amazing. Holiday countdown is on here too, 11 sleeps aaaaaaghhhh! Xxx

Hehe thank you :) the feeling is mutual for you too! Between us we have lost 20 stone! Just two people have lost that much weight, it's incredible really isn't it?

Where are you going again? Bet you can't wait :D so exciting xx

I'm off to Portugal for a week on an all inclusive holiday! Well looking forwards to it. Keeping an eye on the weather & it looks like it might be quite nice.

Mmmmm Freddo. How many syns? xx

Oooh nice, that sounds perfect at this time of year! :) 5 Syns for a Freddo xx

Dinnnnner. Totally lovely. I love sprouts.

image-1987134837.jpg

I had a lovely day at work. It was 16:00 & I turned around & standing there was my boyfriend with some lovely flowers. Keeeeeper.

image-1523930937.jpg

We had lunch together which was lovely. Just made me want to live with him so much more.

Aww how cute is that! :D Have you got plans to move in together?? x

Hehe thank you :) the feeling is mutual for you too! Between us we have lost 20 stone! Just two people have lost that much weight, it's incredible really isn't it?

Where are you going again? Bet you can't wait :D so exciting xx

Isn't it crazy to think that the 2 of us have lost that much?! Basically my starting weight!!

We have a villa rented in Valencia for the week. 10 more sleeps ahhhh! Got my swimsuit on Monday and its very cute. You all sorted with holiday clothes and shopping? I have lists coming out of my ears of what to still do!

Flowers are beaut, good boyfriend! Xxx

Isn't it crazy to think that the 2 of us have lost that much?! Basically my starting weight!! We have a villa rented in Valencia for the week. 10 more sleeps ahhhh! Got my swimsuit on Monday and its very cute. You all sorted with holiday clothes and shopping? I have lists coming out of my ears of what to still do! Flowers are beaut, good boyfriend! Xxx

It is crazy but a good crazy :D I try & visualise what that would look like so saying it was your starting weight (roughly mine too) puts it into perspective. Amazing.

Your holibobs also sounds so good. 10 little sleeps! Not long at all. Saw your swimming cossie and it's lovely! I'm kinda sorted but I know I still have things to get such as toiletries etc. bought myself some dresses which are way too long & need taking up so will do that at the weekend :)

Hurry up holibobs xx

Righty-ho ladies, Wednesday is here so let's get it done. Weekend will soon be on us, phew.

My scales showed 12.5 this morning. Pretty sure it's because I keep having hot chocolate at night, habit I've got into and can't shake off haha! Must try tonight not to have one.

Food is going to be a red one.

B- weetabix & milk (HEA HEB) apple.

L- chicken slices. Yoghurt.

T- salad- lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomato, salad cream (1), m&s salmon pieces (0.5).
Glass bubbly (4) & shot amaretto (2.5).

HEA: x1
Syns: 8
Vitamins:

Last edited:
I didn't have chicken in the end! Salmon instead nom nom nom :) didn't even get time to eat lunch at work I was so busy! Mental. Just updated my food diary! xx

Ooooh, I've literally just got into my bed, have been mega busy today and have been the baking queen :D

I got up usual work time as I had to go into work for a 4 hour study day. I walked home and turned into Mary Berry, haha. We are having a Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow at work so I baked 22 cupcakes and about 30 cinnamon biscuits. I can put my hand on my heart and say not one of either has been put into my tummy either :D I baked them all and then took the biscuits to work along with my uniform so I don't have too much to carry tomorrow. In the middle of all that I also did my washing and changed my bed sheets and tidied up. Baking takes such a long time haha, I was like one of the people on Bake Off sitting there watching the oven.

Food was rather random today I must say. I followed an EE day in the end, baking made me really unhungry and I got some extra lean lamb mince out of the freezer yesterday but didn't have it then and I really didn't feel like it again tonight so cooked it (made meatballs) and I will take it for lunch tomorrow.

So food today:

B- Porridge (HEA & HEB) with sweetner and a cuppa (0.5).

L- Low fat cottage cheese.

T- Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 1 boiled egg, 2 new potatoes) & salmon flakes from m&s (which I've just googled and is free - hurrrrah).

HEA: x1
Syns: 0.5

Tomorrow night I'm going out after work for a friends birthday, why do people always pick a Friday night to go out haha, I want to have a large drink but weigh in is Saturday morning, would it be bad to be naughty and weigh in tomorrow instead? Hehe.

Friiiiiday! Been so busy again today. Just got home.

Raised £180 in our bake sale but was so involved in doing it that I didn't have breakfast, ate lunch at 1700 so had no dinner.

My evening out resulted in 2 gins & slimline tonic (5) and 2 diet cokes. Get in :). So food today was:

B; none!

L; couscous & extra lean pork meatballs. With tomato, mushroom & onion sauce.

T; 2 g&t's (5) & 2 diet cokes.

HEA: x0
HEB: x0
Syns: 5

Weigh in tomorrow, the dread * week has started today. Fingers crossed for 12.2 on those scales pretty please body :D xx

Back