missemma's 10 stone journey

Heya hun, welcome back. Totally get where you are coming from, the amount of times I have strayed from here due to not following plan and being ashamed, well there are too many times to count. But you're back and that's the main thing :) My phone doesn't show signatures which is annoying, I rarely log on using the computer these days, I will find your diary via search though don't worry :) xxx

It's so easy to walk away isn't it. It's also difficult to come back, cap in hand. But what makes it easier are the people on here who welcome you back like a long lost friend and continue to support you. I have warm fuzzy feelings!

I see you have changed jobs? No more nursing in St George's? Where are you off to?

My new diary is in the general weight loss diary section of the forum and it's called something like 'charleybarley new diary 2014 with pics'

Have a lovely evening cxx

It's so easy to walk away isn't it. It's also difficult to come back, cap in hand. But what makes it easier are the people on here who welcome you back like a long lost friend and continue to support you. I have warm fuzzy feelings!

I see you have changed jobs? No more nursing in St George's? Where are you off to?

My new diary is in the general weight loss diary section of the forum and it's called something like 'charleybarley new diary 2014 with pics'

Have a lovely evening cxx

Very easy but once we are back on it then it's much easier to get back on the straight and narrow :)

I'm so doing nursing in Georges, I wouldn't stray from there because I love it :) xx

Quick check in as I've had a long and busy day. Just got home from Basingstoke after having a date night with my boy. We went to the cinema to see 'That Awkward Moment' was really good, highly recommend it for a chick flick.

Food today was all on plan. Green Day:

B: banana, strawberries & yoghurt. Coffee.

L: mugshot & 2 slices bread (HEB).

T: cous cous with roasted veggies that I ate in the cinema to avoid any badness. I had it with a medium diet coke. No popcorn here. Woo.

Just realised I had no HEA all day and only one HEB. Oops. Very easy day food wise.

I'm going out tomorrow night for my leaving do part deux so I may potentially weigh in tomorrow morning instead as some food will be involved tomorrow. I'm also going out for the weekend coming and will be leaving super early so we shall see :)

Night all xx

Sorry for the non update yesterday I had a really busy day - all on plan mind you. I didn't end up going out in the evening as my friends let me down as they were all tired which in a way I was kinda grateful for as it meant no bad food and no drinking all night :) I was on plan all day and didn't weigh in until this morning :)

Firstly weigh in. When I restarted (again) I weighed in on Saturday and I was 15.6 today I am 14.12 so pleased with that. 8 lbs difference in a week, it's funny how eating so will can cause such a good loss. It's definitely spurred me to carry on.

Food yesterday was EE:

B: toast (heb), egg & LM sausages. Mayo (1). Tea (0.5)

L: skinny latte (hea).

T: chicken & SW quiche & sweetcorn.

Todays food: Green.

B: toast (heb), 1 egg, 2 quorn sausages, pesto (0.5), mayo (1).

L: SW quiche, costa (HEA &2), bread (heb), tomatoes.

T: am going to be in stoke by tea time so will have a jacket spud & salad hopefully.

Last night there was no jacket potato, oopsy had fish & chips however I only ate a small amount of the batter and we walked 8km before so I must have done some body magic to hopefully not gain too much. I drank mucho wine so yes naughty evening.

Today has been much better. We had a full English breakfast in the hotel but I had my eggs scrambled not fried and the mushrooms were not in oil. I had such a hangover that food was needed. After that we did a 5km walk so probably walked off the breakfast.

Lunch has consisted of a coffee, mugshot & heb bread.

I have no motivation for dinner but am hungry, might make some rice or something easy that requires minimal prep.

Soooooooo today was my first day at my new role at work and I LOVED IT. I was so nervous last night that I slept for about an hour, no idea why I was nervous as it was a lovely day & I feel really happy.

Now I'm working 9-5 instead of 8-6 and I'm already in love with those working hours. I left on time too, none of that finish at 6 but really leave at 730 crap. My dinner is cooking and I had my meals at proper times, lunch was actually at 1 and not 5! Shock horror.

Food has been greeeeeeen:

B: nothing as I was so nervous but around 930ish I had a skinny latte (HEA).

L: chicken (HEB) sandwich (HEB) with cucumber & mayo (1). Yoghurt.

T: sweet potato jacket with cheese (HEA), beans and salad.

Snacked on a pickled egg, hot chocolate (2) & 8 mikado (4).

Total syns: 7
Least I will get a good sleep tonight as my nerves are gone :D

Last edited:
Ah so pleased it went well. :) xx

Your pictures of before and after are brilliant! Keep going!

Hey

Glad to hear you had a good first day and you are sticking to plan!

You are back on the success wagon - woo woo!!!

So pleased it went well chick!xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks my love. Hope your house move has all gone well, bet you're so excited to finally have moved :) xxx

Ah so pleased it went well. :) xx

Thanks lovely xxx

Your pictures of before and after are brilliant! Keep going!

I love the after pictures, they make me feel super confident, the person in the before photos just aren't me.

Glad work went well for you.. Hope today is just as good xx

Today was good too :) I have a lot to learn however I will get there & love the role I've got currently, I know I've only done 2 days but I really enjoyed it so far xxx

Woo loving all the positivity! So good to hear the new job is fab! Enjoy those hours! :) xxx

Oh don't worry I totally will hehe xxx

Hey Glad to hear you had a good first day and you are sticking to plan! You are back on the success wagon - woo woo!!!

I am, have been sticking to it and feel so much better in myself. Got a long way to go though unfortunately before I get back to my original lowest weight :) xxx

Okay so today's food was very good and full of fruit and vegetables, red day:

B: yoghurt & satsuma. Skinny latte (HEA).

L: cucumber, tomato & pepper salad with chicken slices. Mango & cherries.

T: chicken stir fry with soy sauce and garlic.

S: alpen light x2 (HEB), 2 mikado (1), pickled egg & 2 slices ham, grapes.

Syn total = 1.

Okay so today's food was very good and full of fruit and vegetables, red day:

B: yoghurt & satsuma. Skinny latte (HEA).

L: cucumber, tomato & pepper salad with chicken slices. Mango & cherries.

T: chicken stir fry with soy sauce and garlic.

S: alpen light x2 (HEB), 2 mikado (1), pickled egg & 2 slices ham, grapes.

Syn total = 1.

Wowee, what a good day you had yesterday - chock a block with salad veggies and fruit - its good to have a bit of a cleansing day sometimes.

Wednesday, this week is flying past isn't it. Soon it will be the weekend & I will have been in my job a week. Can't believe it. Picking things up today a bit more & felt quite confident, long may that continue.

Food has been EE today.

B: 1 alpen light (1/2 HEB), satsuma & skinny latte (HEA).

L: pasta, tuna & tomatoes. Cherries & mango.

T: homemade potato salad (1), LM sausages, sweetcorn.

Snacks: skinny cappuccino (4), 1 slice ham, 4 crabsticks, 1 alpen light (1/2 HEB).

Morning all, hope we are okay?

Weigh in day: 14.11 1/2 so 1/2lb off. Bit surprised tbh because I've stuck to plan mon-fri and ive had so much fruit & veg but could be due to the food and wine from last weekend? Who knows. I have had mucho skinny lattes this week though so going to cut them out and I think I've eaten a pickled egg once a day to so no more of then either see if I can get more than 1/2lb off. It is the end of my week too. Last I can hold my head up and say I stuck to plan, didnt even go out for Valentine's hehe.

I should update the last 2 days worth of food so:

Thursday:
B: 1 alpen light (1/2 heb), skinny latte (hea) & orange

L: potato salad (1), ham with tomato. Some strawberries.

T: I ended up rushing to go out so I had a mugshot, 2 pickled eggs, ham & 2nd alpen light.

S: 7 mikado (3.5) & hot choc (3).

Syns= 7.5

Friday:
B: 1 alpen light, nana, skinny latte (hea)

L: extra lean mince turkey burgers & salad. Strawberries.

T: alpen light (heb), nana, crabsticks, ham.

S: hot choc (3).

Syns: 3

Okay food today:

Doing our Valentine's Day today as we didn't see each other yesterday due to work etc.

B: someone at work made a chocolate cake so I had taken my slice and ate that for breakfast. I reckon it was at least 30 syns so this week in going to have to do weekly syns to compensate!

L:

T: chicken curry & rice. Going to make this for me and Mart tonight :)

Hey hun,

How are you?

xx

Back