missemma's 10 stone journey

Your dinner looked great! Minus the evil tomatoes - yuck! I like tomatoes cooked on stuff like curry but actual tomatoes... Can't handle them, think they are gross.

What's the snow situation like where you are? I'm heading back up to London today :(

Forgot to ask too, what days do you WI? Xx

It snowed a little last night but its almost gone round by me! I walk to work and the snow is all gone on the main roads and pavements.

I weigh in on a Saturday, I do it at home :) this week I need to weigh on Friday though.

Hope you have a good day, off to work I go.

I didn't update yesterday because I was so fed up I just wanted to go to bed. Had an awful day at work, got shouted at by an extremely rude doctor over the phone who has never met or seen me who tried to tell me I shouldn't be a nurse because I don't care. I cried for about 40 minutes at work and last night everything just made me upset. Luckily I didn't eat rubbish food and actually my healthy dinner kinda cheered me up for about a minute.

So Wednesdays food - extra easy:
2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk & defrosted frozen fruit (HEa & HEb)
Salad (I literally only picked at the tomato in it & threw the rest away as didn't feel like eating it after being shouted at), low fat cottage cheese & muller light.
Left over shepherds pie & leeks & courgettes with some vecon stock poured on.

Today I lazed around for a fat chunk of the day then I blitzed the whole flat whilst dancing around with my iPod on. Cleaned every room going bar my flat mates. Then sat and watched some trashy tv. Feel better today! I packed a bag for tomorrow's trip and painted my nails & toe nails with a new sparkly bright pink opi nail varnish I bought :D

Food - green day;
35g muesli (HEb) and a dash of milk (1/2 HEa). The 35g of muesli is so measly that you hardly need any milk haha.
2 slices WM bread, 1 'fried' egg & 3 LM onion & rosemary sausages. I actually love these sausages, they're so much nicer than quorn. I put 1/2syn worth of mayo on my bread.
Dinner was a mahoosive baked sweet potato with 2 babybel light (1/2 HEa), cottage cheese with 2 syns of pesto stirred through & lettuce & cucumber.

Feel absolutely stuffed right now, weigh in will be tomorrow morning as I'm going out with the girls on Friday night! I'm not expecting a loss tbh, I'm a serial weigher and today I sts so as long as I don't put on :) (its also the dreaded time of the month).

Thanks girls :) hormones do not help, usually I'm a chipper, happy go lucky girl, I don't let things in life stress me too much as I think life is too short but Wednesday really was horrid.

Weighed this morning, 2lbs off *does happy dance*. That's 1st 2lbs off now since 3rd Jan and 6st 13lbs in total since I started back in 2011. 1 more lb and ill be in the 7st loss. Cannot wait to be back at that 9st loss like before.

Am all ready for the off tonight, one of my best friends is picking us up at 540 so have had a shower, hair & nails now just lying in bed with a brew watching my 600lb life.

Food today;
No breakfast as I was SO busy at work! So when I got home at 2 I had 2 slices WM bread (heb) with mushrooms cooked in fry light & garlic. I put 1 syn of mayo and 2 syns of pesto on the bread. Nom.
I had raspberries and a muller light after which all curled and looked like I had murdered the muller hehe.

I've cooked some Whole wheat spaghetti and mixed in HEa allowance of extra light Philly, lean bacon, mushrooms, toms & garlic and will eat that later on :)

So far the syns sit at 3 but after the amount of alcohol I might consume tonight it will be much more that no doubt however I have kinda flexisyned all week and I am going dancing so.....

Attachments

• image-3831113084.jpg
    image-3831113084.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image-575360826.jpg
    image-575360826.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 64
Loving your diary and food!! Your doing amazing!! 7 stone loss is amazing!! :)
Your will power is great you don't snack or cheat with chocolate etc. I've definatly got inspiration from your menus!! Keep it up :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving your diary and food!! Your doing amazing!! 7 stone loss is amazing!! :)
Your will power is great you don't snack or cheat with chocolate etc. I've definatly got inspiration from your menus!! Keep it up :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thank you lovely :)
I put photos on where possible so I can look back and when I'm having a lack of inspiration for meals I can pick something tasty!

I don't really eat much chocolate or crisps tbh, savoury things are my downfall, like scotch eggs, pastry etc.

I'm home after a lovely evening, my food all stayed on track but I did drink a fair amount of high calorie drinks but hey ho, I didn't even have an after party kebab haha :)

Am just going to crawl into bed, got an m&s sushi pack & fruit sticks to munch on in bed! Just need a nice cuppa or something :)

Morning everyone!

So I ate Pizza Hut yesterday. Gah, friends decided it would be a good idea & I'm not gonna lie, it tasted good.

Yesterday's food was;
1 regular meat feast Pizza Hut
2 bowls of salad from their salad cart
5 Percy pigs.
Fruit sticks
Sushi pack.

Terrible food day but not going to worry about it too much it's a one off.

Today's food;
2 slices WM bread (HEb)
Extra light mayo 1/2 syn
3 slices lean bacon
1/2 tub plum tomatoes.

Going to do extra easy and have a chicken roast dinner tonight :D

Just realised that the sugar free marshmallows I bought are 5 calories per sweet so they aren't 2 for 1 syn they're FOUR for 1 syn. Amazing :D

Food sounded gorge for yesterday! Naughty... But nice!
How's your weekend been sweetie? Nice and chilled I hope xx

It was so yummy I'm not going to lie haha!
Weekend has been great, I chilled all day Saturday, woke up at midday today & then went to see my parents this afternoon, came home put my dinner on & have lounged. How's yours been? Good night out last night?

Food today;

3 slices lean bacon, 1/2 tub tomatoes & 2 slices WM bread (HEb), 1 syn extra light mayo.
Turkish Delight Muller - YUM.
Chicken breast, roast potatoes, 2 yorkies 3 syns, 2 syns gravy & veggies.
Pud was banana & melon & 2 syns light squirty cream. So good.
Hot choc with 8 marshmallows = 4 syns.

12 syns in total today! I never usually have that many but I totally enjoyed it all.
Writing it down sounds like so much food. Oops.

Attachments

• image-563203610.jpg
    image-563203610.jpg
    550 KB · Views: 63
Have been on plan everyday but just so busy with hideous work.

Yesterday food;
2 weetabix & milk
Ham salad & melon.
Stirfry, chicken, melon.

Today's food;
2 weetabix & milk.
Chicken salad, melon, muller light
1 tall Starbucks & few ham slices.

Work is so stressful, I could literally cry right now.

Back