missemma's 10 stone journey

So, work yesterday was a bit better, didn't want to come home and cry into my bedsheets at least hehe. I went out for some cheeky beers last night as I'm off today so probably went over syns - I had 3 pints - but not worrying about it because I've had literally no syns Monday or Tuesday. Tweeky.

Yesterdays food was - extra easy day i think...
2 weetabix (heB) and milk (heA)
1 pot of low fat cottage cheese, some cherry tomatoes & a few slices of lean thin ham & melon.
1 pack fish sushi from tesco & a fruit pot.
3 pints of grolsch blonde.

Today is pay day so I've been out shopping for bargains, got so much lean meat that I have enough for yummy dinners. I also finally found the turkish delight mullers so stocked up on them, and the LM sausages as well, nomnom.

Food wise today - green day;
No breakfast as I laid in bed dreaming instead.
Lunch was 2 slices WM bread (heb), chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce with cherry toms and spinach stirred though and a tray of mango pieces.
Dinner is going to be 3 LM sausages with mash potato & veggies. Need to have my HEa so not sure if I'll put cheese & some milk in my mash or just have a milky coffee later.

My parents have been talking about moving for ages, I'm very close to them and they live about a 20 minute drive away at the moment, they have bought a new property in Seaford. Urgh, I know it's so selfish of me but I'm so sad they're going, and now they have their moving date it all feels so real and I can't stop thinking about it. I can't say too much to them as I don't want them to be upset or think I'm selfish but it's not going to be as easy now just popping over for a cuppa, it's going to be almost a 2 hour drive in London traffic to get there. Sadface.

Attachments

• image-1822544737.jpg
    image-1822544737.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 62
Oh hun I can totally relate to that!!

My parents moved away 2 years ago now to lee on Solent which is an hour down the motorway from me! I'm really close to them and would pop in most days for a cuppa or my tea and then they saw my little boy too. I was heartbroken when they moved!! But actually I do see quite alot of them still and my boys love going to the seaside now!!
I don't see them as much no but we talk on phone lots. U def get used to it!! I was very down for a while but you adjust so you'll be ok :) I'm sure there sad to be leaving you too!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh hun I can totally relate to that!!

My parents moved away 2 years ago now to lee on Solent which is an hour down the motorway from me! I'm really close to them and would pop in most days for a cuppa or my tea and then they saw my little boy too. I was heartbroken when they moved!! But actually I do see quite alot of them still and my boys love going to the seaside now!!
I don't see them as much no but we talk on phone lots. U def get used to it!! I was very down for a while but you adjust so you'll be ok :) I'm sure there sad to be leaving you too!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :)

It's always nice to hear the more positive stories about families moving away, you've made me feel better so thank you xx

Ps. Yes they're my new favourite sausages, so much nicer than the quorn ones and free on all plans :D xx

Phew, just got in from work. Weigh in day tomorrow and feel like I've not lost anything! Shouldn't have eaten that mahoosive dinner last night.

Food today:
2 weetabix with HEa milk & nana.
1 tub of low fat cottage cheese, few slices of lean ham, cherry toms. Muller light.
Pineapple & cuppa for tea as its late & I'm not very hungry.

3 day weekend coming up, wahhooooo xx

Two more lbs off today taking me to over 7 stone loss, huzzah.

In total since 3rd Jan I've lost 1st 3lbs which I'm so pleased with :) 3 more lbs & I can be back at my 100lb loss.

Today food:
2 slices WM toast (HEb) with scrambled eggs.
1 pasta & sauce with mushrooms, bean sprouts, carrots & some lean ham.
I did the 30 day shred before dinner.

I'm now cooking a SW chicken curry now, which is chicken, mushrooms, onions, carrots, cabbage & spinach fried in frighlight and korma curry powder. Added chicken bovril to it and have some plain boiled rice on the go. When it's all cooked will stir some zero % Greek style yoghurt through it for creamy goodness :) x

Picture of my dinner last night, was lovely.

Sorry to say am not counting syns today as am out with the boy in Leeds celebrating his birthday & a very early Valentines. Treating ourselves to a 5* hotel & meal & even went to Valerie Patisserie today. Omnomnom.

Back on it tomorrow, instead of having the full English fry up I have banana & porridge in my bag.

Hope everyone is ok.

Attachments

• image-4192960107.jpg
    image-4192960107.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 62
Okay so two bad food days, today I'm on track :)

Green day today;

2 weetabix with 200mls semi skimmed milk (HEb & 3/4hea)

2 slices WM bread (HEb) with tomato & herb mugshot & cherry toms. Muller light yoghurt.

Snack: orange.

Not sure what dinner will be as I'm going swimming straight from work!

666m swim, that's 20 lengths of the pool.

Dinner was couscous with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms & 2 babybel light. Should have had 3 as my second HEa but didn't fancy it.

Going to jump in the shower & go to bed with a hot choc <3

Dinner:

Attachments

• image-3019457230.jpg
    image-3019457230.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 66
To top off my evening I just had an options hot choc with cream and marshmallows :D 3.5 syns in total. YUM.

Also options coconut hot choc tastes just like a bounty <3

Last edited:
Hey sweetie, just playing catch up with diaries :D how was your treat / valentines night? Well done on another loss, nearly back at the century I see woo!
As for your parents moving, I can understand why you feel :( when I was 20 I upped and left Crawley and moved to Northampton by myself *eek* but that bought me closer to all of my family. My mum didn't want me to go but I was dead set on it as I had no ties at the time. Recently my mums been looking to move to west country or the coast and I was selfishly saying (to my self!) but she can't, she has to be here! Unfair really because I done it. There's phone calls, text, email and a short drive - in the grand scheme of things... 2 hours isn't much. Plus you get to visit them and get our of the city and in to the sea fresh air, what's more awesome than that?!

Hope you have a good day xxx

Hey sweetie, just playing catch up with diaries :D how was your treat / valentines night? Well done on another loss, nearly back at the century I see woo!
As for your parents moving, I can understand why you feel :( when I was 20 I upped and left Crawley and moved to Northampton by myself *eek* but that bought me closer to all of my family. My mum didn't want me to go but I was dead set on it as I had no ties at the time. Recently my mums been looking to move to west country or the coast and I was selfishly saying (to my self!) but she can't, she has to be here! Unfair really because I done it. There's phone calls, text, email and a short drive - in the grand scheme of things... 2 hours isn't much. Plus you get to visit them and get our of the city and in to the sea fresh air, what's more awesome than that?!

Hope you have a good day xxx

Hiya Minks,

The treat night (which turned into two nights) was awesome, I have some pictures of what I ate but didn't upload them in here because it was all very bad food and I didn't want to tempt anyone on here, I ate quite a lot of bad stuff but as I like to say this is a life style change and not a diet so the odd blip every now and again won't hurt, can't go through life just eating salad and slimming food, got to keep it in the mix sometimes. My other half treated me to this awesome chocolate cake in Patesserie Valerie (totally spelt that wrong) and then we had something in the Malmaison called 'The Stack', you can google it if you're interested as there are pictures on google. We were stuffed but were intitled to a pudding so I had cheese and biscuits but took it to bed. The next day I tried to be 'good' and had my porridge for breakfast but we stumbled across a lovely BBQ restaurant and it would have been rude not too, so again I had another burger and a peanut butter and ice cream milkshake. Needless to say when I stepped on the scales the following day I wasn't shocked. Since being back at home I have stuck to slimming world but I'm deffo in for a big gain this week, not going to be down about it because I enjoyed myself and am back on it now. I am hoping to do some damage control and get it down to a 2lb on but we shall see, I'm a daily weigher and today it's saying a 7lb gain, my body is weird like that, if I eat bread then I gain so quickly. I reckon some of that is just bloating though & expect to get some of it off. I have been swimming and doing Shred so fingers crossed.

The loss this week took me back over 7 stone weight loss and I think 1lb off of my 100lb loss but oopsy going away from that again, next week though I shall be another step closer :)

& you're right about them moving, least they are still in the UK and only a drive away, plus it will be nice to go there in the summer and go to the beach as they're very close to it now.

Food for yesterday (EE).

Breakfast; 2 weetabix & 200mls semi skimmed milk (heb & 2/3 of hea) topped with defrosted frozen cherries. YUM.

Lunch; wafer thin chicken salad (lettuce, tomatos, cucumber) & muller light.

Tea; Wholewheat spaghetti, 1 tsp light pesto (1syn); mushrooms; lean ham.

Snack; Options hot choc (1.5syn) & light squirty cream (2 syns).

4.5 syns for the day.

So todays plan....

I haven't had any breakfast yet, I have no milk in so can't have cereal, so I could have eggs on toast or an omlette, I can't decide whether or not to have an EE day again or a red day. I've got a freezer full of meat that really needs to be used, especially when I'm off and could cook myself something nice for dinner. Infact I could make myself a lasagne as I could save my HEa and melt some lowlow if I have an EE day, that sounds quite delightful. Infact I think that's what I'm going to do. So plan....

Breakfast - I think this will be a mushroom & onion omlette....

Lunch - God knows, I'm useless at this right haha. I have some ham so will maybe have a Ham salad or save my bread for lunch time and have a ham sandwich. Too many decisions hehe.

Tea - Slimming World lasagne, made with extra lean mince, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, courgettes and the white sauce made from my allowance of lowlow. Hope it turns out nice, I can't see why it wouldnt & I'll have this with some salad I think.

So my food for today has been SO GOOD. I did an extra easy day.

B: 3 egg omlette with lots of mushrooms & some wafer thin chicken in. Spinach on the side and a squirt of ketchup (1 syn).

L: 2 slices WM bread (heb) with 1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns), cherry toms, gherkins & lean ham. Mullerlight.

T: Lasagne, oh my god it was so good! I used extra lean mince, mushrooms, peppers & courgette with a tin of tomatoes and a splash of soy sauce. Lasagne sheets and it was topped off with my heA of lowlow. I had it with some green beans. There was so many veggies in the mince that it made 2 portions so I have another one for a dinner another night, probably eat it tomorrow or Saturday. I'm not sure if I can freeze it. Will update with some photos.

I also did 26 lengths of the local pool (which is 33m long) & the daily shred, so lots of exercise.

Attachments

• image-1041591490.jpg
    image-1041591490.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1130224024.jpg
    image-1130224024.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image-4044160066.jpg
    image-4044160066.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 53
Lasagne looks amazing!! I'm making one this weekend, hope it looks as good as yours!

You are banging out those swimming lanes aren't you? Well done! Swimming is so good for you and helps tone all areas which is awesome xx

I do love swimming! It's something I really enjoy compared to any other exercise. Unfortunately I'm 99% sure I'm going to be left with skin that will never be toned!

Yesterday's food;

2 weetabix mixed into a muller light yoghurt and a few cherries.

6 crab sticks in a salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers) & an apple.

Left over lasagne & gherkins.

Then I went our after work and drank 3 pints. So over syns for the day but didn't use all during the week so not worried.

Am totally in for a gain this week after all my burgers/cake/valentines snacks. Will get up soon and weigh myself.

Food for today...
Think it will be a red day.

2 slices toast & LM red onion & rosemary sausages.

No idea for lunch.

Chicken wraps. Bought some WW wraps so think they're 5.5syns a wrap? Will have with salad :)

Okay so 1lb on. Not as bad as I thought. Work hard this week to make a 3lb loss :)

I've also decided to do syns weekly rather than daily as during the week I never use them! Giving myself 70 syns a week so 10 a day.

Food for today;

3 LM sausages, 2 slices WM bread & 2 boiled eggs. 1 syn of ketchup.

Melon & pineapple slices. Mini malteser bunny (3 syns) & an options hot choc (2 syns)

Fajita wrap (5.5 syns), chicken, peppers, onions, homemade salsa - tomatoes, peppers, onion & gherkins & 3 babybel light.
That means I've had 11.5 syns today, over 1.5 of my 10 a day but still within my week of 70 :)

I was doing a red day but could just call it an extra easy as I've only had 1 HEa and 1 HEb :)

Syns = 11.5 / 70.

Attachments

• image-2063835236.jpg
    image-2063835236.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 49
Gain not too bad sweetie - considering!

How's your weekend been? Chilling? Xx

Yeah an not overly bothered by a Lb gain, determined to get it off by next week. Want to lose 2-3lbs so I can say I've lost 100lbs again as little things like that motivate me a lot.

Weekend has been lovely, just relaxing in all honesty, went to visit the parents yesterday to say goodbye to my family house & help them with last minute packing! Helping them move on Wednesday so need to make sure I have some slimming food to take as they're already talking about getting fish & chips! Deffo don't want to slip half way through to weigh in. Think ill do a green day and take a mug shot and sandwich for lunch and some pasta that I can reheat for dinner!

How's your weekend been? Just going to catch up on your diary.

Food today; going to be EE.

Breakfast: 2 slices WM bread, 2 'fried' eggs, 2 quorn sausages, had chefs selection ones didn't realise they were bigger meaning higher in syns (5 syns) & ketchup (0.5 syns).
Dash of milk in coffee.

Lunch: no idea maybe nothing as I will do tea early as the boy is going home about 6pm.

Tea: as its Chinese New Year I'm going to make sweet & sour chicken & plain rice. I wish I had some spring onions to put on the rice but I don't. Going to add onions, peppers, mushrooms & tomatoes in the sauce to give me lots of super free.

Have a good day everyone x

Last edited:
Back