missemma's 10 stone journey

3lbs off this week which means I'm finally back at the weight I was on the 9th of March. Okay, so I'm pleased with the 3lb loss however I am annoyed with myself for getting off that healthy eating train for those 7 days at the beginning of March which has led to me not really losing very much this month. In total for March I've lost 6lbs, and even though that's just under half a stone and technically I should be pleased with that, I'd rather be able to say I've lost half a stone or over half a stone. When I'm putting all that crap food into my mouth and body for the time I'm doing it I feel happy, it feels nice to have a binge for an hour then afterwards it's not nice, even 2 weeks on I can still feel that it's not nice. I'm not going to dwell on it too much because it would be pointless to waste my time thinking about it but I just want to write down how I'm feeling now because when I feel like eating 20 bars of chocolates or a whole bag of big crisps I can come on my diary and read about how it felt a day/week/month later. Right now I should probably be another 2-3lbs lighter than I am, a few more pounds towards target. Never again. Yes a night out drinking isn't something I worry about too much because I'm quite good at not eating crappy food afterwards but one day off plan eating wise always sends me into a week long 'oh it'll be okay, i'll start again next week', well NEVER AGAIN. I really want to be in the 12's come the 14th of June, there is two and a bit months to get there, I just need to think about that and about my brothers wedding in September, proper motivation there.

Sorry for the rant.

Food wise today, think I'll have a green day, I always like to have a carby day after weigh in as I rarely eat carbs during the week.

Breakfast was 2 LM rosemary & onion sausages, 2 'fried' eggs, mushrooms in garlic and my HEb allowance of bread with 0.5 syns of extra light mayo. I had this with half my allowance of HEa semi skimmed milk in a coffee. Was delicious. I always think it's strange how the LM sausages are syn free because they are so greasy. When I wrap them in kitchen paper to get the oil off I am always skeptical about them, they are proper nice though, much nicer than quorn sausages.

I've just eaten the breakfast, so it was brunch really, not going to eat again until much later on. Driving down to Seaford tonight after the boy get's back from football to spend Easter with the family, picking him up around 6ish so I'll eat about 5ish, will probably stop off at Starbucks on the way and use a HEa on a small skinny latte. I think tea will be a pasta & sauce stuffed full of veggies & 1 babybel light to make up the HEa from breakfast. I might have one of my homemade hot cross buns later on, no idea on the syns to be honest. I've been thinking about signing up to SW online because having the syns calculator and all the food lists would be so much better, am going to sit and work out finances later on to see if I can justify it. I'd say one hot cross bun without butter has got to be around 10 syns though, we shall see. I've got all my eggs packed for the children and my parents, none for me, infact I don't even fancy it. Ages ago our neighbours when they first moved in bought us a toblerone each, mine is still in the fridge along with a slab of chocolate I got free at Hotel Chocolat, they don't even tempted me. I got given a creme egg & one of those eggs that you eat the inside of a spoon with yesterday (I know you're on a diet but...) and they are going to stay in there along with the toblerone. I would give them away but I know I could eat those within my syns so they're staying put until I have a *week and cravings start hehe.

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Breakfast;

Attachments

• image-2215436635.jpg
    image-2215436635.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 33
Well done on the loss, I can understand your frustration but be proud that you pulled yourself back from that binge!! Enjoy your weekend away x

Woo woo! 3 lbs is awesome! And now you're back to the weight you were you can now be a good little SW-er and go beyond that :) totally get what you were saying though about eating it and then being like aaargh I'm back up, was it worth it?! Sometimes, yeah, but only if you can do it for that meal/day and not the rest of the week.

Happy easter and hope you have a nice time visiting the 'rents xx

Woo woo! 3 lbs is awesome! And now you're back to the weight you were you can now be a good little SW-er and go beyond that :) totally get what you were saying though about eating it and then being like aaargh I'm back up, was it worth it?! Sometimes, yeah, but only if you can do it for that meal/day and not the rest of the week.

Happy easter and hope you have a nice time visiting the 'rents xx

Yes, being good is the way forwards :)

Food yesterday was:

Breakfast as posted before.
Lunch/tea was pasta & sauce with spinach, mushrooms, 1 babybel light, 2 slices bread (HEb) and a skinny sugar free latte on the way to the parents (HEa).

I ate a hot cross bun which I'm saying is 10 syns as I have no clue how many it was and a small Easter biscuit which I'm guesstimating as 5 syns. So 15 syns total.

Today we have buffet style food at my kind but have cooked up a load of plain rice, pasta, lean meat & salad I can eat. Going to have to resist the scotch eggs & cocktail sausages as there are yummy puds & I want a slither.

Food so far:
2 'fried' eggs on HEb bread.
Coffee (1/2 HEa) with small Easter biccie (5 syns).
2 slices lean ham & an apple.

Not too bad so far.

Yes, being good is the way forwards :)

Food yesterday was:

Breakfast as posted before.
Lunch/tea was pasta & sauce with spinach, mushrooms, 1 babybel light, 2 slices bread (HEb) and a skinny sugar free latte on the way to the parents (HEa).

I ate a hot cross bun which I'm saying is 10 syns as I have no clue how many it was and a small Easter biscuit which I'm guesstimating as 5 syns. So 15 syns total.

Today we have buffet style food at my kind but have cooked up a load of plain rice, pasta, lean meat & salad I can eat. Going to have to resist the scotch eggs & cocktail sausages as there are yummy puds & I want a slither.

Food so far:
2 'fried' eggs on HEb bread.
Coffee (1/2 HEa) with small Easter biccie (5 syns).
2 slices lean ham & an apple.

Not too bad so far.

Good for you taking your own bits :) hope you resisted all the other goodies ok x

They've put the peanuts out, the kettle chips & the cheese savouries. I'm currently hiding in the bedroom to get away from them. I love peanuts!

Come on willpower.

They've put the peanuts out, the kettle chips & the cheese savouries. I'm currently hiding in the bedroom to get away from them. I love peanuts!

Come on willpower.

You can do it :) a few peanuts or a few lbs??? Easy choice x

So no snacks had yesterday. I did have 3 cocktail sausages & 3 small pieces of garlic bread & pudding but not over the top pieces.
I also ate 2 hot cross buns, it is easter after all. No chocolate consumed though :D

Today I need to go shopping as I really cannot face going after work tomorrow.

Food wise I have nothing planned, I might go search for the SW mag see if its out yet.

Breakfast was HEb porridge & 200mls HEa chocolate milk. Was a proper good chocolate fix.

That wasn't bad considering sweetie. Did you decide on any food today? When you back? Xx

I got back late last night, around midnight I think it was. I much prefer driving down the M23 when it's late, less idiots on the road. Managed to get home within about an hour an ten minutes.

Have been shopping and got some of the bad boy pastrami! Well looking forwards to having that with some wholewheat bread and some mayo at the weekend <3 I have also got some lovely syn free rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt, going to have some of that tonight and some fudge hot chocolate. Managed to stick within my budget of £30 also but only by about 3p so nothing for the pot this week.

Food has been/will be (Green Day):

Breakfast: HEb porridge made with 200mls oatly milk (HEa).

Lunch: Fruit pot from costa & a medium skinny latte (6 syns).

Tea: Jacket sweet potato with HEa babybel light, cottage cheese and salaaaad. Going to have a few spoons of that lovely sounding yoghurt for pud too.

Nomnomnom. Shame that the new SW mag isn't out in the shops yet, I wanted to buy it and read it whilst sipping my coffee :D

Oh and check out my new tshirt. 'Make cupcakes not war' from Johnny Cupcakes <3

Attachments

• image-2629387832.jpg
    image-2629387832.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2251554541.jpg
    image-2251554541.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2735899490.jpg
    image-2735899490.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Food today was an extra easy :)

B: 2 weetabix. Milk & banana.
L: homemade soup, yoghurt & cherries.
T: turkey Stirfry. Yoghurt & banana.

Forgot I had 2 bananas! Not good for me as I lose slowly eating too many.

Made some soup tonight for lunches! Same old soup carrot, leek & courgette. Yum.
Night all am so tired, fed up tonight so bed time & wake up in happier mood.

Ps I 'map my walk' walk to work today, 1.68 miles to work so over 3 mile round trip daily. Good motivation to keep walking. Also 230 cals burnt each way! Amazing.

Attachments

• image-4177222123.jpg
    image-4177222123.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1538078403.jpg
    image-1538078403.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image-4081475174.jpg
    image-4081475174.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 16
Sounds silly but I'm fed up of constantly healthy eating and my friend who eats bread cheese bread cheese bread cheese not putting on a lb. I'm so over being the only one on a diet/healthy eating and watching my weight whilst everyone eats what they want. Damn my poor metabolism. I weighed myself this morning and I know food wise I wasn't the best on Sunday but I also wasn't that bad either but the scales are currently showing a 4lb gain. Why is my body so awful, 4lbs because of some garlic bread & a slither of cheesecake, it's not really normal. I know people who will eat sandwich with butter and cheese followed by cake & chocolate who don't gain that in a day. So frustrating. Just over working so hard eating vegetable soup daily for a 4lb gain. Sorry to moan but it feels good to get it out there.

I officially hate my stupid body :(

Food today:

2 weetabix, 180mls semi skimmed & banana. 20 mls milk in a coffee (HEa & HEb).

Homemade soup, few strawberries & yoghurt.

Dinner is going to be a stirfry with turkey when I finally get home.

Moanmoanmoan.

I can totally, totally understand what you are saying. There are days when I just want to scream, and other days when I do actually scream. My boyfriend for example, eats whatever he likes, no exercise, drinks beer pretty much every Friday and Saturday night, and never gains even half a pound. It feels so unfair. How can he do that and yet I have to watch everything I put in my mouth?

Unfortunately, because I just have to. Your 'gain' won't be a true reflection babes, I promise. I weighed yesterday, and I'm up 3lbs this evening. Which is bull.

Don't let yourself get down and disheartened. You've done so well, and if anything, your healthy eating is not only for your diet but is super good for you inside and out.

If you hadn't been doing this healthy eating, how much 'could' you weigh right now?? Xx

Sounds silly but I'm fed up of constantly healthy eating and my friend who eats bread cheese bread cheese bread cheese not putting on a lb. I'm so over being the only one on a diet/healthy eating and watching my weight whilst everyone eats what they want. Damn my poor metabolism. I weighed myself this morning and I know food wise I wasn't the best on Sunday but I also wasn't that bad either but the scales are currently showing a 4lb gain. Why is my body so awful, 4lbs because of some garlic bread & a slither of cheesecake, it's not really normal. I know people who will eat sandwich with butter and cheese followed by cake & chocolate who don't gain that in a day. So frustrating. Just over working so hard eating vegetable soup daily for a 4lb gain. Sorry to moan but it feels good to get it out there.

I officially hate my stupid body :(

Food today:

2 weetabix, 180mls semi skimmed & banana. 20 mls milk in a coffee (HEa & HEb).

Homemade soup, few strawberries & yoghurt.

Dinner is going to be a stirfry with turkey when I finally get home.

Moanmoanmoan.

Hugs for you. I totally feel your pain. I know so many people like that really depresses me. But we will get there hun just stick with it x

Back