missemma's 10 stone journey

Dinner was a bit of a fail, I was so tired this morning I got out extra lean mince and not turkey! I've put the mince with some tomatoes & veg on the side. D'oh.

I can totally, totally understand what you are saying. There are days when I just want to scream, and other days when I do actually scream. My boyfriend for example, eats whatever he likes, no exercise, drinks beer pretty much every Friday and Saturday night, and never gains even half a pound. It feels so unfair. How can he do that and yet I have to watch everything I put in my mouth?

Unfortunately, because I just have to. Your 'gain' won't be a true reflection babes, I promise. I weighed yesterday, and I'm up 3lbs this evening. Which is bull.

Don't let yourself get down and disheartened. You've done so well, and if anything, your healthy eating is not only for your diet but is super good for you inside and out.

If you hadn't been doing this healthy eating, how much 'could' you weigh right now?? Xx

Oh my, if I didn't healthy eat I'd still be 21 stone and even more miserable I know that I'm doing this for good and I am much more happier and I feel silly moaning about it but just sometimes I'm fed up with vegetables when everyone else is tucking into what id rather be eating. A sniff of chocolate makes me put on a lb. it's got to the point where I could eat a sandwich at night for dinner but am panicking that the bread even though within my allowance is good to cause me to bloat! I stick to bread & pasta/potato mainly at weekends!
I know if I gave up which I won't that I would be even more unhappy but just there are times when I wish I could be more normal!

It's nice to be able to talk about it with people who understand what I mean, my boyfriends reaction is 'you'll be fine' which at times makes me want to scream. If I mentioned it to my friends then I'm scared they'll just say I'm jealous which I kinda am because I want their metabolism haha. I am really grateful to you girls for listening so thanks xx

It is really hard. I watched everyone around me tucking into crisps, chocolates, peanuts, bread, Easter Eggs and had to walk away! My daughter, she is only 14, ate all that and lost 4.5lbs this week! There is no justice! But if I had done that then I would right back at the start. Unfortunately it's just the way our metabolism has become. You are doing amazing and have lost so much weight, nothing tastes as good as being slim does!

It is really hard. I watched everyone around me tucking into crisps, chocolates, peanuts, bread, Easter Eggs and had to walk away! My daughter, she is only 14, ate all that and lost 4.5lbs this week! There is no justice! But if I had done that then I would right back at the start. Unfortunately it's just the way our metabolism has become. You are doing amazing and have lost so much weight, nothing tastes as good as being slim does!

Wow, your daughter has done well :) as have you with that willpower.

Skinny does feel good you're right but again on the scales this morning still 4lb off. I can't work out where I'm going wrong. Yesterday 80% of my diet was fruit/vegetable. Surely that should aid a loss! I'm still feeling disheartened though but determined not to give up. All set for a gain this week though.

Food:
Post work banana.

Breakfast was 2 weetabix, 200mls semi skimmed milk, strawberries. 20mls milk in coffee.

Lunch was my homemade soup & yoghurt.

Tea is turkey with mushrooms, not sure if I will have noodles or green beans yet. I can't decide.

Dinner.

Turkey, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, gherkins, water & noodles. Minimal amount of noodles.

Might have a hot choc tonight in bed! Always cheers me up but I may not. Depends on how I feel later.

Attachments

• image-3970533156.jpg
    image-3970533156.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 21
Topped off the evening with a highlights 'fudge' hot chocolate for 2 syns today. It smells like a bar of actual fudge, amazing :)

Maybe as a thought Hun, try having different meals? I see you have soup a lot for lunch, maybe you just need to mix up your meals a bit? Or have different sized portions - like big breakfast, small lunch, medium dinner, then medium breakfast, big lunch, small dinner, so on so forth. I know some people try these things when they go through a funny patch.

Highlights fudge hot choc is the nuts, I love it xx

Maybe as a thought Hun, try having different meals? I see you have soup a lot for lunch, maybe you just need to mix up your meals a bit? Or have different sized portions - like big breakfast, small lunch, medium dinner, then medium breakfast, big lunch, small dinner, so on so forth. I know some people try these things when they go through a funny patch.

Highlights fudge hot choc is the nuts, I love it xx

I find soup so convenient for work but I know what you mean! I do need to try & swap it up. Thanks :) xx

I find soup so convenient for work but I know what you mean! I do need to try & swap it up. Thanks :) xx

If it's something hot and easy you could always make up a batch of something like a bean & veggie stew or bolognese with mushrooms n stuff in. Nom nom! Xx

If it's something hot and easy you could always make up a batch of something like a bean & veggie stew or bolognese with mushrooms n stuff in. Nom nom! Xx

Yes, stew sounds lush. I definitely need to get some of that in my belly. I think more inventive will be good although I'm a lover of soup! xx

Soup is so easy to make, it fills me up & is so low in syns but high in veggies, I do like my 5 a day! I guess I need to try different mixes, maybe have my soup in the evening. Maybe I'm not eating enough. I just put all my food today into my fitness pal and I ate around 800cals only, I burnt 251 calories walking to work according to another app! Maybe I need to try eating a bit more! Feels weird saying that!

I got the little book of soups from SW last week and some of them look so good. I do love a good soup too :D xx

I got that book too and have made the Scotch Broth from it - delicious

I like soup but there's no way it fills me up for anything more than two hours lol. Sounds like you def need to eat more Hun x

Okaaaay just home from work & this arrived. So excited :D

image-3191865823.jpg

Cannot wait for June.

Food today:

2 weetabix, 250mls milk & banana.

Last of my homemade soupage, yoghurt orange and some strawberries.

I'm currently debating over dinner what to have. Gonna have a hot chocolate whilst I decide!

Am already excited about post weigh in breakfast. Gonna have 2 slices wholemeal bread, some pastrami, 'fried' eggs and mushrooms. I am so excited for breakfast :D

Ha ha! You lil stalker :D

Decide on anything nice for dinner? Xx

No dinner, I fell asleep on the sofa! Am shattered from work! Am starving now but it's too late for food, will be fast asleep soon.
Dreading weighing in the morning, well in for a gain (boohoo), I'm having trouble going to the loo so I guess it's that because I've been really good this week. Will wait & see how it goes tomorrow morning but am a bit fed up still! (Not just weight my oh just doesn't listen sometimes and that's getting me down).
Speak to you tomorrow, am shattered. Night xx

Finally been to the loo! Thank god. Now to weigh myself, dreading it :(

Everyone is pooing but me!!

Just weigh and be done with it Hun. You know you've been on plan, sometimes our bodies just a bit gay. Texty was an angel all week and she gained this week :confused: xx

Back