missemma's 10 stone journey

Awww those cookies are cute! Love them!

Foods looking good too, roasted pepper houmous mmmm! Xx

I put too much garlic in the hummus, but I love garlic so it's all good, my OH on the other hand can't stop commenting on the 'you stink of garlic' haha.

Dinner is going to be a jacket spud with my second HEa of Low Low and maybe some baked beans.

So far today:

2 slices WM bread (60g) HEb, 60g Low Low HEa, banana. Coffee (1/2 syn).

Mushrooms, cottage cheese, hummus, coldslaw (1/2 syn), coffee (1/2 syn).

Jacket spud, 60g Low Low (HEa), tomatoes, maybe some beans.

Not too bad, I always eat way more at the weekends than during the week because I'm home all day and can cook properly, at work I'm there from 8am and don't get home until 730pm most days so I feel I always eat less. I've made my lunch for work tomorrow, no soup here, infact I've not made any soup for this week, trying to get away from it. I have some hummus, tomatoes, pepper and cucumber to dip in. Yummers. Think tomorrow might be an EE day so I can have something for dinner meaty, although have some LM sausages I could have with some veggies. Decision decisions :D

I also have the dentist this week, on Thursday and I am already pooping myself. I have the biggest phobia of the dentist (bigger than my fear of spiders) and haven't been for over 10 years, thought it was time to finally get them looked at. I am so anxious already, whenever I think about it I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack haha, it's so stupid. I had a bad experience when I was younger which has put me off going. I thought since I've been looking after my body with healthy eating that I should look after my teeth, I want to have a nice smile. I've got an appointment at my GP tomorrow night to try and get some kind of relaxant they could give me the night before. I don't know if they will but I've tried Kalms before with no effect. Wish me luck xx

Good morning all, have planned well today.

Breakfast: strawberries & yoghurt.

Lunch: hummus, peppers, cucumber & tomatoes.

Tea: mushroom omelette & HEa cheese.

Going out tonight too but sticking to coke only :D have a good day all xxx

Breakfast changed a little to include 1 weetabix to have half a HEb, mushed with yoghurt and strawberries. Going to not eat any banana this week see how that goes in terms of weightloss :)

Breakfast:

Attachments

• image-883518549.jpg
    image-883518549.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Lunch was my red pepper hummus & vegetable sticks. Now sitting in my GP surgery & dreaming about what I'm going to make for dinner.
Needs to be something quick as I need to head out but ill be waiting in the surgery so long that it will give me limited time. I'm thinking mushroom omelette with HEa babybel light? I've used 1/2 HEb so could have it with a slice of bread maybe! Need to eat before I go out to stop me from eating food in the pub tonight :D

Okay I'm home, today is an EE day as I had an omelette with ham, mushrooms and 2 babybel light, nomnomnom. Had it with gherkins & tommys and 1/2 syn of extra light mayo.

image-2429813615.jpg

Syns 1 for 2 splashes of milk in my tea makes 1 1/2 syns for the day & my HEa & HEb.

Now off for a diet cola or 3 :)

In from the pub, I had one diet coke whilst everyone had 241 cocktails and greasy food so glad I ate beforehand :)

I'm now tucked up in bed & I have a hot chocolate :) what a granny I am :D xx

In from the pub, I had one diet coke whilst everyone had 241 cocktails and greasy food so glad I ate beforehand :)

I'm now tucked up in bed & I have a hot chocolate :) what a granny I am :D xx

Whoop! Well done on being angelic at the pub! I'm a sucker for a cocktail :D

How you doing though Hun? Feeling a bit more positive? Xx

Whoop! Well done on being angelic at the pub! I'm a sucker for a cocktail :D

How you doing though Hun? Feeling a bit more positive? Xx

I am also a cocktail lover but really wanna shift the lbs this week. I have another party on Friday and need to avoid all food there also as its a Filipino party and their cuisine is amazing! Going to take a little pot and keep some for post Saturday weigh in :D

Feeling good now! Much better as I've seen a loss on the scales since yesterday, I am hoping for a 3lb loss at the moment which I feel could be achievable :)

Today food wise;

1 weetabix, yoghurt & cherries. 100mls milk in coffee.

Last of the homemade hummus with tomatoes & cucumber. I wanted fruit for pud but I forgot it at home.

I think dinner will be some Linda Mc sausages & veg with gravy. Really craving gravy today. If I had some potatoes I would also make some mash but I don't & my budget doesn't allow for any. I could have some pasta though and make it an EE day as I've only had 1/2 HEa and HEb. Decisions decisions. Mmm gravy.

Dinner is 2 LM sausages, a slice of pastrami as im so blinking hungry and tea is taking forever, courgettes & green beans with a splash of gravy. Mm gravy :D I have the low salt one so 1 syn for that.

Totally having a hot drink later too, maybe a hot choc or coffee, not sure which yet :)

1 hot chocolate down, 3 syns for today. Had the other half of my HEa in my hot choc.

Am well tired, bed time soon.

Dinner:

Attachments

• image-654980073.jpg
    image-654980073.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 38
I haven't tried the LM sausages and everyone raves about them. Are they free or syns?

I haven't tried the LM sausages and everyone raves about them. Are they free or syns?

They're free on all plans :) I grill mine and quite a bit of grease drips out I then make sure I wipe them on some kitchen roll. It's only the rosemary & red onion ones which are free. They are gorgeous xx

Last edited:
Think today will be a red day!

B: 1 weetabix, yoghurt & cherries. 1/2 HEa in coffee.

L: pastrami salad. Lettuce, toms, peppers & cucumber.

T: chicken breast with Nandos lemon & herb rub, courgette & green beans.

The other half of my HEa will be from coffees/tea during the day no doubt. I need to think about the other half of my HEb.

Weighed myself today and it flicked between 13.10 & 13.11 so fingers crossed I get there for 3lbs off this week. Ever closer to my first chunk of weightloss. Just want to be able to say I lost 9 stone again! 5lbs to go until the 8 stone mark. Come on body lets do this!

Back