missemma's 10 stone journey

Re: missemma makes a return

Awesome food day there hun! I'm using that water app you mentioned and only had 2 cups of coffee today! Loooooads of water.

Enjoy secret eaters, I'll be watching in the morning xx

Awesome food day there hun! I'm using that water app you mentioned and only had 2 cups of coffee today! Loooooads of water.

Enjoy secret eaters, I'll be watching in the morning xx

Have you noticed that the amount of water decreases if you have coffee? I must admit I never really thought about it until using that app! Definitely got to decrease the coffee and drink more water/squash. I'm determined to get to 100% intake today haha xx

Have you noticed that the amount of water decreases if you have coffee? I must admit I never really thought about it until using that app! Definitely got to decrease the coffee and drink more water/squash. I'm determined to get to 100% intake today haha xx

Yeah when I done it yesterday I was like wtf?! Damn coffee! I'm well over today which is awesome. Defo feel fuller too xx

Ooh your food sounds lovely from today! Totally forgot that Secret Eaters was on tonight but have got it recorded, that can be my Friday night treat once I've done my food shop for the week :D x

I missed the end of secret eaters as I heard Mark Owen was performing in the pub 2 minutes from my house so dashed out! What an exciting evening. He played a 30 minute set to 20 of us <3

I missed the end of secret eaters as I heard Mark Owen was performing in the pub 2 minutes from my house so dashed out! What an exciting evening. He played a 30 minute set to 20 of us <3

Ok ok well jealous!!!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!!

That would be what I would call an exciting evening!!!!

Did he say he was excited about his tour/tickets going on sale?

Ok ok well jealous!!!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!!

That would be what I would call an exciting evening!!!!

Did he say he was excited about his tour/tickets going on sale?

He didn't really say much about it tbh! He played Shine and some new material! Amazing :)

Ah wow, how cool is that :D must have felt as if he was seeing to you personally.
What channel is secret eaters on, I couldnt find it when I looked yesterday.... :confused:

Your Mcdonalds mantra made me laugh, so true x

Ah wow, how cool is that :D must have felt as if he was seeing to you personally.
What channel is secret eaters on, I couldnt find it when I looked yesterday.... :confused:

Your Mcdonalds mantra made me laugh, so true x

Secret Eaters is on channel 4 :) 8pm xx

Just got in! Food today: EE.

Melon & cherries for breakfast.

Couscous, chicken & salad for lunch.

2 Alpen light (HEb).

Low fat yoghurt.

Green tea.

1.2L water.

Bring on WI in the morning then birthday breakfast.

Boy had done this for me:

Attachments

• image-1679843268.jpg
    image-1679843268.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-3303578937.jpg
    image-3303578937.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 50
Happy birthday. Have a wonderful day. Looks like the boy did good! Gorgeous flowers

Happy birthday Miss Emma! I hope you have a fabulous day, get thoroughly spoilt and its filled with love and laughter. Xxx

(P.s the boy did good! And fingers crossed for WI!)

Happy birthday. Have a wonderful day. Looks like the boy did good! Gorgeous flowers

He always does :) he's a good boy at heart xx

Happy birthday Miss Emma! I hope you have a fabulous day, get thoroughly spoilt and its filled with love and laughter. Xxx

(P.s the boy did good! And fingers crossed for WI!)

Thank you missy :) just woken up by my flatmate bringing me in some peanut butter brownie cake that she has made! Need to get up and WI and have the smallest chunk ever! Smells so good xx

Happy birthdays emma hav a fab day :)

Thanks very much Em xxx

One lb off :) quite pleased with that as I are so much food at the weekend.
So close to the 12's, 3lb away now really want to see those 12's.

Today I'm going to try and be as SW friendly as possible. Going out for drinks tonight so will have to see how that goes! I've eaten a small square of my cake and that's it for today although was so rich, for sure my whole syn intake!

Breakfast is my HEb bread, 2 eggs & pastrami.

I'm probably going to Wagas for lunch so will have something like ramen or something! Never have pudding there.

Alcohol for tea ;)

Happy Birthday and well done on the 1lb off, you are very committed going to class on your birthday! :D The flowers are gorgeous! Enjoy all your birthday treats xx

Happy Birthday and well done on the 1lb off, you are very committed going to class on your birthday! :D The flowers are gorgeous! Enjoy all your birthday treats xx

I don't go to class hehe I weigh myself at home :) I've never been to class. Thanks for the birthday wishes xx

Happy birthday hun and well done on the loss :) xxx

Thanks missy xx

Oh did someone say size 16 skinnies? Oh yes they did :) :) :)

image-605275654.jpg

Back