missemma's 10 stone journey

Just found these on my phone from Saturday night & thought I'd post them on here before I delete them.
Size 16 skinnies ;) although check out my huge butt.

Attachments

• image-4028686054.jpg
    image-4028686054.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2523750383.jpg
    image-2523750383.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 64
You look wonderful. And don't be silly, your butt looks pretty normal to me. I bet it's half the size of mine, and half the size it used to be! Stop putting yourself down, you look great xxx

Re: missemma makes a return

Just found these on my phone from Saturday night & thought I'd post them on here before I delete them.
Size 16 skinnies ;) although check out my huge butt.

You look amazing!! I am so jealous of your bum! I have no butt whatsoever. I want junk in my trunk :D
You should be well chuffed with yourself, the difference in thosee pics to your pic in the signature is so different, go you you little minx! Xxx

Great pics! Well done you!

Glad you are feeling better too, even if it does mean going back to work (boo!)

You need to update your sig pic though as you look great in your jeans pic!

You look wonderful. And don't be silly, your butt looks pretty normal to me. I bet it's half the size of mine, and half the size it used to be! Stop putting yourself down, you look great xxx

It's half the size but its still massive. My bum, thigh & tummy are my horrible problem areas. Started legs, bums & tums to try & reduce them :)

You look amazing!! I am so jealous of your bum! I have no butt whatsoever. I want junk in my trunk :D
You should be well chuffed with yourself, the difference in thosee pics to your pic in the signature is so different, go you you little minx! Xxx

Oh I know it's nice to see & I actually feel I look a bit slim in them but its just the butt. I hate it. We can swap & you have it because I want it gone ;) xxx

You look great!! Wit woo!!

Have a good day xxxx

Thank you lovely. Hope you're well xxx

You look fab! xx

Thanks Nic xxx

Great pics! Well done you!

Glad you are feeling better too, even if it does mean going back to work (boo!)

You need to update your sig pic though as you look great in your jeans pic!

I might do next time I'm on the computer :D xx

Just got home after a hectic day! Food is an EE day :)

Breakfast- melon & cherries.
Snack - 2 alpen lights (HEb), 1 small skinny latte (HEa).
Lunch- home made carrot soup, yoghurt.
Tea- smoked salmon from m&s which I think is 1 syn & salad with 1 egg & a sliced boiled potato. No dressing.
Snack - hot chocolate 2 syns.

Last edited:
Food today - green day.

Before work - 1 alpen light.
Breakfast - 1 alpen light & melon.
Lunch- mugshot, 4 ryvita HEb & 4 laughing cow EL. HEa.
Snack- small skinny latte HEa.
Tea- couscous & 2 baby bel light (4 syns).

Sleeeeepytimes!

Good morning all, how are we all?

Weigh in today! Infact going to lie here for a few more mins then just do it, expecting a gain after my birthday weekend, reckon 3-4lbs on of my scales are anything to go by this past week & it's * week too! Such tummy ache.

Food today is going to be red! I haven't planned much but I have meat in the fridge that needs using up so today will look kinda like:

B: 2 slices WM toast, 1/2 syn EL mayo, salmon flakes & poached eggs.

L: chicken & salad. HEa worth of babybel.

T: no idea as I'm going to see McFly tonight so might eat my salad latish to prevent the 'lets go for dinner' brigade making me agree and getting something naughty especially as I just wanna loss what I'm going to put on today.

Hope you all have nice plans for the weekend xx

13.6 so 3lbs on. I knew and expected it but hey ho that'll be gone by next week :)

Hello breakfast :D

Attachments

• image-4206527648.jpg
    image-4206527648.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Yesterday's food carried on being very good for lunch I had chicken, tomatoes, syn free yoghurt & 0.25 syn worth of sugar free jelly.

Then went to McFly where my avoiding baaaad food carried on but I did not avoid the beer. Whoops. 3 beers down. Carried on avoiding bad food though, came home & ate some salmon.

McFly were awesome! Stood half way back but have a new camera & the photos turned out really good!

image-1735958249.jpg

Today is an EE style day.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, SS milk & cherries.

Lunch - skinny latte (2.5 syns), melon, salmon & some sushi from marks & spencers. (1 syn).

Tea - will be roast pots, gammon & leeks. Yummers.

Currently in Starbucks on my todd enjoying the weather & people watching :D <3

image-978645711.jpg

Last edited:
Dinner was an absolute beaut!

Gammon (the syn free one from Sainsbo's, it's so easy to cook and yummy, the sauce is lush & I really don't get how this is syn free), roast potatoes & leeks.

I've had a packet of hoops & crosses (4 syns) and another coffee tonight (1 syn for the milk).

Total syns - 8.5.

Not too bad if you ask me.

Going to the gym again tomorrow as haven't been for 2 weeks, looking at my weight loss for the month of may it's currently at zero because of my 3lb gain. How depressing when you look at it like that, I've lost 0lbs in the whole month, pfft. I want to get rid of these 3lbs this week however only losing 3lbs in a month is also pretty lame. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.
I'm going to do red days for the whole week I think & totally up that superfree :D

Tomorrow is planned as:

Melon & cherries for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch & chicken & veggies for tea. I need to have my HEa & HEb's too, so will probably have my alpen light for the way to work and then a second one on my way home from the gym. I'm going to stop being a lazy so & so and start walking to work again, the last week or so I think I got the bus most days which isn't going to help me.
This is the week I lose 3lbs :D :D :D

Good luck with the 3lbs, you can do it!! :D Food for today and tomorrow sounds lush xx

Good luck with the 3lbs, you can do it!! :D Food for today and tomorrow sounds lush xx

Fingers crossed :D am up for the challenge.
Back to the gym for me tomorrow! Ordered a jacket today in an 18 it better bloody fit!
Just want to see the 12's before the 13th of June! Not totally impossible!

No more coffee for me before bed, 430am wide awake. Big old groan when that alarm went off at 0630!

Fingers crossed :D am up for the challenge.
Back to the gym for me tomorrow! Ordered a jacket today in an 18 it better bloody fit!
Just want to see the 12's before the 13th of June! Not totally impossible!

12s by then is definitely achievable, I have faith in you!! :D x

12s by then is definitely achievable, I have faith in you!! :D x

Thank you :D

Walked to work hurrah.

Breakfast was 1 alpen light, such a good chocolate fix, melon & cherries. Have had 1/2 a HEa worth of coffee so far.

Hurry up 6pm I wanna get the gym over & done with :D

Back