missemma's 10 stone journey

Hey, have a great time id say that dress is a perfect festival dress :-D hair looks lovely xx

Last edited:
Have a great time! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your hair looks amazing. Love the colour, really looks good on you. Well done on the dress, would love to see a photo for inspiration. Sounds like you all had a great time meeting up, food looks heavenly. Have a good time at the festival

Your hair's lovely! I'd love to be as brave! :) Hope you have a great time at the festival x

Hey, have a great time id say that dress is a perfect festival dress :-D hair looks lovely xx

It was perfect, the weather was so warm and it was just the right material not to be too hot or too cold :D thank you for pointing it out!

Have a great time! Xx

Thanks my dear :) had such a good time, suffering this morning though hehe xx

Hair is awesome! Love the colour. Had a fab time meeting you all yesterday. Have a great time today hun xx

It looks so bright, although is nowhere as nice as your hair, love it. Mine will be fading tonight as I need to wash it, boo. They do say to put a touch of the colour in with the conditioner so I may try that tonight see if I can get it to stay as red for a bit longer xx

Your hair looks amazing. Love the colour, really looks good on you. Well done on the dress, would love to see a photo for inspiration. Sounds like you all had a great time meeting up, food looks heavenly. Have a good time at the festival

Thank you :) I've always wanted really red hair but work doesn't really allow for it, god knows what they'll say tomorrow. I'll get a photo of that dress up in a day or two, it's in the washing machine at the moment :) xx

Oh wow!! Your hair is amazing! That's exactly how I want mine!!, xxx

Do it :D xxx

Your hair's lovely! I'd love to be as brave! :) Hope you have a great time at the festival x

I've had my hair a variety of colours over the years so I know when I dye it bright it will be okay, it washes out as well and these days they have colour stripper so if you don't like it it's easy to get rid of :D xxx

Right, I haven't had a chance to post since yesterday because I was rather drunk yesterday and hungover this morning.

Slam Dunk was amazing, the weather was so nice and some of the bands we saw were outside, foodwise I stuck to what I had posted originally, there was no vegetarian food/healthy options there, it was literally burgers, hotdogs & chips so I didn't eat the whole day, because I am a fool I decided to replace food with lager and drank 6 pints of Carlsberg, so I might as well have eaten a burger as it would have been better for me than all that beer but hey ho. I was so hungry when we were on the way home that my boyfriend decided that getting chips would be a good idea, so I got a battered sausage & chips (WHY?!), I ate the sausage and half the chips felt sick so went to sleep. I woke up with that blergh feeling which has finally gone. Not going to dwell on it, going to work super hard at the gym this week and at least try and maintain this weekend!

Food today has been a green day :)

Breakfast - None, I woke up too late. Oopsy.
Lunch - 4 ryvita (HEb), 1 pot low fat cottage cheese, 1 syn pesto, 2 tomatoes, mugshot. 1 danio yoghurt (1 syn)
Snack - 1 skinny latte (HEa) & a banana.
Tea - Jacket spud with HEa cheese, tomatoes & cucumber.
Snack - Hot choc (2 syns) with 2 syns of whipped light cream. Yummers.

6 syns in total.

I haven't weighed myself either since Saturday, I'm too scared haha. This Friday I'm going away to my parents for the night so I have 2 options, I either take my scales with me & still weigh in - although their bathroom floor might be different to mine so will it be accurate? or I weigh in Friday instead, although that is one day less to try and remove the beer/grease combo. Maybe I'll just weigh in on Saturday and hope for the best, haha.

Hope we are all enjoying the sunny bank holiday? xx

Last edited:
Oh and also, two photos of the gorgeous ladies from our meet up the other day :D
Hope noone minds me posting them on here, if you do let me know & I shall remove :) xx

IMG_3537.jpgIMG_3540.jpg

Loving the photos!! Looks like you had a great time on the cocktails after I had to leave...boo :-( next time I will be there all night long!! :)
Hehe your bathroom floor scales comment made me chuckle and remember our weighing Convo on sat!

Sounds like you had an awesome time at the festival! I think this bank hol has been too nice to worry about the plan...but we'll just need to work damn hard the rest of the week to make sure there's no gains going on!

Love the hair too!! Xx

On the first one I look huuuuuuuuuuge! :( it's ok though as for the next photo I'll be smaller! Sounds like you had a good weekend at the festival! Xx

Re: missemma makes a return

On the first one I look huuuuuuuuuuge! :( it's ok though as for the next photo I'll be smaller! Sounds like you had a good weekend at the festival! Xx

Don't be ridonculous!! You don't look huge at all you plonker!

You wanna see huge... check out my chin! :D xx

Loving the photos!! Looks like you had a great time on the cocktails after I had to leave...boo :-( next time I will be there all night long!! :)
Hehe your bathroom floor scales comment made me chuckle and remember our weighing Convo on sat!

Sounds like you had an awesome time at the festival! I think this bank hol has been too nice to worry about the plan...but we'll just need to work damn hard the rest of the week to make sure there's no gains going on!

Love the hair too!! Xx

I did think of you all when I had my dilemma about the scales knowing you girls would totally understand, I told my boyfriend and I got the usual eye-roll! Pfft.
& you may have had to go but think of next time, we shall do more cocktails in your honour :D

& yes, deffo working hard this week for sure, going to go and burn at least 350 cals at the gym for the next 3 days to try and pull back a maintain for sure xx

You do not look huge one bit you silly woman :D you look lovely. If you really don't like it I'll take it down though (but I promise you do not look huge at all) xxx

Don't be ridonculous!! You don't look huge at all you plonker!

You wanna see huge... check out my chin! :D xx

& you too can (I just typed scan haha) shush, there is nothing huge about any of you, shush shush shush xxx

No it's ok to stay up, just spurrs me on ;) ridonculous!!! I've never heard that word, love it lol! Xx

I've been thinking that I might try that 5:2 next week, although is it realistic that I can only eat 500 calories in a day? I'm going to stalk your diary Jo to see if I can get some ideas about what 500 calories might be like :D

I've been thinking that I might try that 5:2 next week, although is it realistic that I can only eat 500 calories in a day? I'm going to stalk your diary Jo to see if I can get some ideas about what 500 calories might be like :D

Normally it isn't a problem for me now that I'm used to it :) minus this week though lol, being out of my routine isn't good! So yeah, look back a little bit haha! ;) xx

Re: missemma makes a return

No it's ok to stay up, just spurrs me on ;) ridonculous!!! I've never heard that word, love it lol! Xx

Use it all the time! Xx

Normally it isn't a problem for me now that I'm used to it :) minus this week though lol, being out of my routine isn't good! So yeah, look back a little bit haha! ;) xx

I've planned in a couple of days that'll be close to the 500cal mark - not through trying but just how it happened! Will see how I fare on that ;) just a little boost after an indulgent weekend of course xx

I guess if you eat the right things then 500 calories could be quite a lot! I've got that My Fitness Pal app on my phone so can use that to work it out. If I go to the gym then coming home and cooking is always hard so I'm going to do the 500 cals on the days that I go, might try it this week and see if it helps with my indulgent day yesterday! xx

I've planned in a couple of days that'll be close to the 500cal mark - not through trying but just how it happened! Will see how I fare on that ;) just a little boost after an indulgent weekend of course xx

It's true, I deffo need a little boost after this weekend hehe xx

Yep I use my fitness pal too :) be careful not to over exercise when on fast days as your body int running on much! Xx

Yep I use my fitness pal too :) be careful not to over exercise when on fast days as your body int running on much! Xx

Okay so no 500 cals on days I go to the gym? So that means Friday will be one day as I'm going to my Mum's after work so will be easy that day but I was thinking of going to the gym Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! I was going to do it tomorrow but as I'm going to the gym I won't! I just worked out a days food that is just 500 cals and it's actually pretty normal for me although includes a random dinner of just ham which I wouldn't normally do.

I've got:

2 Alpen light bars.
80g frozen berries & 80g frozen mango.
lettuce, cucumber, pepper & tomatoes with 5 slices ham.
Cherry Activia fat free yoghurt.
100mls semi skimmed milk.
3 slices lean ham & 3 mushrooms.

Thats my 500 calorie food for a day.

I've actually prepared all that for tomorrow but I will have a ham omlette for tea with the mushrooms if I can't do the 500 calorie day on a gym day. I don't think it's too bad going actually, if I didn't have the 2 alpen lights then I could have more for dinner as together they are 130 calories, but they're ideal pre work & after gym snacks.

Back