missemma's 10 stone journey

Been away a couple of days so catching up. Well done on the amazing loss. Lol at moving the scales about though! Congrats on becoming an auntie again. The dress looks fab! Good luck with the 5/2 for next week, looks like its really working for you. Here's to the 12 stone week xxx

Thanks my dear :) have you been anywhere nice? xx

Righty ho!

It's 1130 and I am officially hangover free finally. Drank too much last night but had a fab time. Went to a gig in Kentish Town. Had too much beer but pleased to report no bad food on the way home even though my friend kept talking about sausage & chips :D I did have 2 slices WM bread, some salmon flakes & salad cream though. Technically all allowed as I was on a red day however totally over syns for the whole week due to the alcohol. Oh well. 5:2 for me this week hopefully I can claw back some of it.

I have a funny story about meeting Mark yesterday. I got him to sign one of his old albums to which he started saying how he needed the cd as he wants to learn songs for the tour- he can't find his copy. So because he lives down the road from me he asked if he could borrow it, promising to give it back. So I gave him the album with my address in so he can 'pop it round' haha. Can you imagine him rocking up at my flat. Better not slob in the pj's anymore ;)

Right, food, red day again.

Breakfast / pineapple & melon. Dash of HEa milk in a coffee.

Lunch / 4 ryvita, cottage cheese, syn free yoghurt.

Tea / not a clue! I'd like to say ham salad. I'm gyming it so it will be late!

Got 2 alpen lights with me so will have one post gym and one around midday :)

Thanks my dear :) have you been anywhere nice? xx
Caravan holiday in Somerset with friends. Trying to stay on focus for 3 days was awful as everyone expected me to eat like I normally do, and were quite offended when I said no !

I love it! Not so keen on the other films but the original is amazing :)

I've never watched the others, wouldn't want to spoil my memories of such a fab first one! :D

Go you having Mark Owen just "popping around"!!!! I think I would pee my pants with excitement if he turned up on my doorstep!

Right ladies, my food today - I have been so hungry all day today, not good.

Breakfast - melon & pineapple, dash of milk from hea allowance for a cuppa coffee.

Lunch - 4 ryvita (heb), low fat cottage cheese, tomatoes. Syn free yoghurt & an orange.

Tea - Chicken salad with hea cheese allowance & 1 syn of salad cream. 1 hot chocolate & banana - 2 syns.

Snacks - 2 heb alpen lights.

Looking at it, it doesn't look too much food but I feel like I've not stopped eating today. Piggy.

I did 30 minutes at the gym after work, just under 200cals burnt off, I almost didn't go because I really couldn't be bothered but I changed my mind at the last minute and just went, 30 minutes is better than nothing. I felt properly out of it today, drinking on a school night tut tut. I haven't been sleeping too well but right now I feel like I could have a doze so will be going to sleep really really soon.

Fast day tomorrow, god help me. Haha! I also haven't weighed myself since Saturday (I heard all the gasps) so am going to weigh tomorrow but not really looking forwards to it, I guess I don't want to be disappointed after all that lager last night. Gr.

Hi Emma

Have spent the evening reading through your diary and rather than be a silent observers thought I would say hi and well done on your amazing weight loss so far!!

Also enjoying the TT loving, LOVE THEM!!

Hi Emma

Have spent the evening reading through your diary and rather than be a silent observers thought I would say hi and well done on your amazing weight loss so far!!

Also enjoying the TT loving, LOVE THEM!!

Hey hey :) thank you for reading my boring rants hehe :D

& yes, TT are my guilty pleasure in life xx

Nothing guilty about it!!! I haven't seen them anywhere near as many times as you (five) but absolutely bloody loved every single concert!! The Circus tour was my fave!!!

And not boring at all. I am glad you've managed to go a couple of days without weighing yourself though :-D

x

I have a funny story about meeting Mark yesterday. I got him to sign one of his old albums to which he started saying how he needed the cd as he wants to learn songs for the tour- he can't find his copy. So because he lives down the road from me he asked if he could borrow it, promising to give it back. So I gave him the album with my address in so he can 'pop it round' haha. Can you imagine him rocking up at my flat. Better not slob in the pj's anymore ;)

OMG I actually LOVE this story! I am well jel ;-) Imagine if he does just pop it back to your flat?! Where does he live? :D

Re: missemma makes a return

I love Mark! He is / was my favourite! Always had a huge crush on him but really liked his more grown up solo stuff. He seems a little bit quirky in comparison to the other TT guys - or am I completely wrong?! If he ever wants to meet for a drink, you got my number ;) xx

Right ladies, my food today - I have been so hungry all day today, not good.

Breakfast - melon & pineapple, dash of milk from hea allowance for a cuppa coffee.

Lunch - 4 ryvita (heb), low fat cottage cheese, tomatoes. Syn free yoghurt & an orange.

Tea - Chicken salad with hea cheese allowance & 1 syn of salad cream. 1 hot chocolate & banana - 2 syns.

Snacks - 2 heb alpen lights.

Looking at it, it doesn't look too much food but I feel like I've not stopped eating today. Piggy.

I did 30 minutes at the gym after work, just under 200cals burnt off, I almost didn't go because I really couldn't be bothered but I changed my mind at the last minute and just went, 30 minutes is better than nothing. I felt properly out of it today, drinking on a school night tut tut. I haven't been sleeping too well but right now I feel like I could have a doze so will be going to sleep really really soon.

Fast day tomorrow, god help me. Haha! I also haven't weighed myself since Saturday (I heard all the gasps) so am going to weigh tomorrow but not really looking forwards to it, I guess I don't want to be disappointed after all that lager last night. Gr.

The joys of SW....stuffing your face, eating all day and staying completely on plan! :)
Good luck with the fast day...what are you having?! Good luck with your WI...!!
xxx

Nothing guilty about it!!! I haven't seen them anywhere near as many times as you (five) but absolutely bloody loved every single concert!! The Circus tour was my fave!!!

And not boring at all. I am glad you've managed to go a couple of days without weighing yourself though :-D

x

I've seen them so many times, I've been a fan since 1992, always followed them solo. My music taste is nowhere near the kind of music they make which is why it's so funny I still love them, I think it's more of a nostagia thing. Their last tour I did 25 dates, I just love seeing them live and them being back as a 5 makes me :D

I weighed myself this morning, 13.5 was the terror that I saw haha! Need to see those 12's this week (pretty please).

OMG I actually LOVE this story! I am well jel ;-) Imagine if he does just pop it back to your flat?! Where does he live? :D
Haha, I don't think he will, his keyboard player messaged me and said he has it and will give it to me on Sunday, but still, Mark Owen playing my CD as he doesn't have it, amazing :D

I love Mark! He is / was my favourite! Always had a huge crush on him but really liked his more grown up solo stuff. He seems a little bit quirky in comparison to the other TT guys - or am I completely wrong?! If he ever wants to meet for a drink, you got my number ;) xx

Not wrong at all, he is much more quirky compared to them, I love it. We call him the bumbler because he just bumbles along all the time. So laid back :D
His solo stuff is amazing, I really like it too, much better than Borelow's boring material haha :D xx

The joys of SW....stuffing your face, eating all day and staying completely on plan! :)
Good luck with the fast day...what are you having?! Good luck with your WI...!!
xxx

It's true but I feel bad sometimes for eating so much, it's stupid how my brain works. Fast day done and the menu is coming up :D

So.....
food day = fast day = me dreaming about eating a cheeseburger, onion rings & chips, with full fat mayo, hahaha. I've been talking about it at work all day, food food food.
Food wise it's been really tasty to be honest, I've been talking a lot at work about the 500 cals, everyone thinks I'm mad but when I tell them what I've had for 500 calories they are quite shocked. I'll post the pictures of my menu that way it saves me writing it all out, I am 3 or 4 calories over but tbh I'm not worried about being a bit over. My saviour is diet coke, 2 calories per bottle, nom. Haha.

image-304221027.jpg image-1655544199.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I'm looking forwards to eating tomorrow, going to do a red day, got some nice beef that I'm going to have with a salad for dindins after the gym :D can't wait to eat it haha, beef & egg salad, not the cheeseburger and chips but almost close enough ;) haha xx

Attachments

• image-2101921731.jpg
    image-2101921731.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-2165039104.jpg
    image-2165039104.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1452482185.jpg
    image-1452482185.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 70
Scales showing 13.4 from 13.5 yesterday, 5lbs to go before Saturday!

Red day today-

B: cherries, strawberries & banana.

L: salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes) with m&s hot salmon flakes (1 syn). Syn free yoghurt.

T: beef & boiled egg salad.

HEa: maybe a skinny latte at work or just milk in coffee or cheese on my salad tonight.
HEb: 2 alpen lights.

Gym after work, aiming to do 30 minutes treadmill & 20 minutes bike!

Lets get Wednesday done :)

Day 7 squats done. 80 squats, blimey it was hard.
Rest tomorrow (thank god) :D

I don't think I'd be able to even do one - I'd squat and never get up again :D

Woop woop on the scales!
The hot salmon flakes sound scrummy! Mmm just finished my daily skinny latte...always feels like such a treat! :) xx

I didn't have any latte just HEa worth of milk in coffee. Was lovely. The salmon flakes are my favourite :)

I don't think I'd be able to even do one - I'd squat and never get up again :D

Squats aren't too bad when you've done a couple they do take some getting used too :)

Just got home after a manic day at work, no food tonight just 2 vodkas with the girls from work. Much better ;) xx

Re: missemma makes a return

I'm finding the squats ok, although I've got 100 to do today... sure it'll be alright :D you've got a well busy week coming up - what gigs have you got? I know Mark on sunday but on fb you mention another. And dublin - super fun! Xx

Back