missemma's 10 stone journey

I'm finding the squats ok, although I've got 100 to do today... sure it'll be alright :D you've got a well busy week coming up - what gigs have you got? I know Mark on sunday but on fb you mention another. And dublin - super fun! Xx

Tonight is Dave McPherson.
Sunday & Tuesday is Mark Owen.
Dublin is for Robbie Williams.

I am so excited for all of it but tired just thinking about it haha. Tried to get a lie in today as its my day off but no luck! My friends are having a bit of an argument so woke up to 7 texts! Jeez hah.

Oh my. Look what the scales said this morning:

image-1913125547.jpg

I didn't go to the gym and I lost all that weight. I am off there soon. Fingers crossed it won't add to my weight!!

Wooooooolooooooooo! :) fab stuff!! Bet youre loving those scales right now! Xx

I am :D just been shopping and now can't face the gym because I'm knackered. Hate not having a car! Going to go hang my washing out and then do the shred! Least ill be doing some exercise right?!

I am :D just been shopping and now can't face the gym because I'm knackered. Hate not having a car! Going to go hang my washing out and then do the shred! Least ill be doing some exercise right?!

'Dont phone it in...you cannot expect to do a 20minute workout and take a break...I could always use a good chest fly in my life...if you think you're gona die, follow Anita!' Haha just a random selection of jillians word that like to go round in my head after the shred! :)

'Dont phone it in...you cannot expect to do a 20minute workout and take a break...I could always use a good chest fly in my life...if you think you're gona die, follow Anita!' Haha just a random selection of jillians word that like to go round in my head after the shred! :)

'I know 400lb people who can do jumping jacks'. Good for them I'm rubbish at it haha still I did it, yay :)

Food today was random but yum.

B - 1 banana & alpen light.

L - beef & egg salad with 1 syn salad cream.

T - 3 slices ham & gherkins. The only reason for the minute tea was because I've only just got home from a gig!

Tomorrow is meant to be 500 cals day but tbh not sure I'm gonna bother counting. I've made a salad with the same stuff as Tuesday and will have fruit for breakfast and my 2 alpen lights. Dinner will be non existent I'm pretty sure as I'm up at 5am and after work I'm gonna wanna sleep haha! xx

Scales: 12.12 this morning. Praying I can keep that or more for tomorrow's WI. That means ill have to think of new mini goals as ill have completed all of the ones I have in my signature. My target was 10 stone so to get to 11.7 and to think that it's only 1 stone 5lbs away is a nice feeling. When I lose 10 stone total I'm having a night out for sure. Who knows maybe ill be at that target by my brothers wedding in September! Eek.

Have a nice Friday everyone xx

Scales: 12.12 this morning. Praying I can keep that or more for tomorrow's WI. That means ill have to think of new mini goals as ill have completed all of the ones I have in my signature. My target was 10 stone so to get to 11.7 and to think that it's only 1 stone 5lbs away is a nice feeling. When I lose 10 stone total I'm having a night out for sure. Who knows maybe ill be at that target by my brothers wedding in September! Eek.

Have a nice Friday everyone xx

Can we all come out and celebrate with you?!?! xxx

Hahahaha!!! That's so funny as I know what she's going to say now before she even says it :p

Huge congrats on the 12s! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food today:

image-3011178306.jpg

image-313747836.jpg

Just over 500cals. This 5:2 thing is easier than I thought. Going to be super good this weekend to try & continue to get my weight down a bit more for WI Thursday morning!

Fingers crossed for WI in the morning.

So how did you get on with WI? Are you "officially" now in the 12s? Can't wait xxx

Are you ready?

Ready to find out what I weigh?

It's gonna be a good one today.....

4lbs off....

Making me....

image-2125046649.jpg

Just going off to do a happy dance right now.

:party0019:

In the 12's and 17lbs away from my first target of 11st7 (10 stone loss). 25lbs away from the 11st target.

40% of my body weight done. Huzzah.
Back in January I never thought I'd see the day where I was back down to the 12's.
I think 5:2 has definitely helped me out too! Whoop whoop. Breakfast time now :D

Last edited:
Amazing!!!! Well done :D

Fantastic. Bloody amazing! Well done to you. Am doing a happy dance for you! Whoop whoop! Yay to the new batteries on the scales. Have an amazing day xxxx

Back