missemma's 10 stone journey

Thank you ladies, am really quite chuffed with myself, especially as two nights I went out drinking this week - although saying that I stuck to spirits and free mixers instead of the usual beer/lager so that helped for sure :)

I have celebrated with the most epic breakfast, was delightful.

I'm going to have a red day today, been doing them all week and they clearly work for me...

2 slices of WM bread (HEb) with 40g light cheddar (HEa), lean ham & 2 'fried' eggs, with a side of mushrooms & tomatos for my 1/3 superfree. Yum.

I have no idea what lunch will be, am meeting up with my other half around 1pm and we are going to go sunbathe on the common for a little while, we did talk about buying some food for a picnic whilst we were there so I reckon I'll get a bag of salad or something to that effect. I'm saving my other HEa for milk allowance for a coffee whilst we are out :D

Dinner tonight, again no clue whatsoever. I really fancy some kind of bolognaise but we shall see. I do have some mushrooms that need using up.

I'm off to sheffield tomorrow so am taking food with me as it's going to be queuing most of the day for a gig.
I'm planning to have a green day I think because things like pasta are easy to make in a tub and doesn't really matter too much if it's not cold but what do I have with it? I might make a pasta salad as salad again doesn't really matter too much if it's not kept cold. I have bought some grapes to munch on during the day and I have 2 alpen lights to take. Was thinking of making a boiled egg sarnie to eat for breakfast - that'll be my HEb bread used or I could take 4 ryvita, too many decisions, can someone please plan a green day menu for me that doesn't need to be kept in the fridge ;) Failing that I'll take a mugshot and go get a cup of hot water from somewhere and nom, sorted :)

Also, I'm changing my mini goals so am copying the old ones into here so that I have a record of them :)

Get into the 14 stone bracket.
checkmark%20green.gif
, Lose 100lbs.
checkmark%20green.gif
, Get into the 13 stone bracket.
checkmark%20green.gif
, Lose 120lbs
files
, Get into the 12 stone bracket
files

Attachments

• image-369969946.jpg
    image-369969946.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 108
Congrats hun, go forth and happy dance like never before! X X

Oh, I did :D :D

Food today:

B - as previous.

L - Salmon & salad. YooMoo strawberry 7.5syns. Costa coffee skinny 7 syns.

T - babybel x2 burgers with roasted veggies. Nommers.

So syns for today - 14.5. Wowsers, that's a lot for me but at least within the limit there :) phew.

Quick check in, just got home. Bed then work!

Today's food-

B: 2 slices WM bread HEb, 2 eggs & el mayo for 1 syn.

L: plain WM pasta with lettuce tomato cucumber & pepper.

Snack: skinny latte HEa, grapes, gherkins, 2 alpen lights HEb, sushi 1 syn.

Not a bad day considering I was out all day :) niiiiight.

Sorry am so rubbish at updating this week, been mega busy. Am posting this then bed, I'm shattered.

B: melon, grapes, cherries & nana.

L: 4 ryvita (HEb), 5 laughing cow extra light (HEa), ham & tomato & a syn free yoghurt.

T: ham, syn free cottage cheese & tomato. Random dinner but because I got in late and had to throw something together. I had pineapple for pud with a hot choc (2 syns) and light squirt cream for about 3 syns.

I have also redyed my hair tonight & have the reddest forehead. Oops.
Scales being kind, 12.10 this morning. Be nice to get just a little off by Thursday morning when I will be weighing in before I go off to Dublin although my * week started today. My period was a bit late & I was wondering if I was pregnant as I'm usually so regular and weirdly now I'm a bit disappointed its come. Maybe it's time now to start thinking about babies!

Hey, just had a little chuckle at your red forehead - hopefully it's less red this morning. :)

Congrats to being in the 12s you've flown in to them, I remember 12.13 being my bemused for a good few weeks!

Ohhh baby talk! Exciting times :) xx

Love that you just keep going down and down and down and down and then you get to …. BABIES! lol but that said we had a girl at SW group who weighed 1 stone lighter at full term than she did before she got pregnant! and then had a Haaaauuuuuge loss one week of about 15 lbs! 8lbs 4 oz of that was Jake, but hey who's counting! :p

FOr someone who is doing this all at home and has lost Soooo much weight your self discipline must be awesome, I am inspired AND I see there are a few celeb offerings in your thread too! Most jealous!

I have fingers crossed for you sneaking off another lb or two before you go to Dublin too… leprechauns will have em off ya :)
x

Well done on the scales- you're doing so well! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, I apologise for being rubbish! So busy. I am on plan everyday, no falling off :) going to WI before Dublin tomorrow. Think I'm going to be the same, my sodding period came.

Food yesterday was greeeeeen.
Fruit for breakfast.
Lettuce, tomato, peppers & cucumber for lunch with 2 babybel light (HEa) with a syn free yoghurt.
Tea was a mug shot & 2 alpen lights for my HEb. I had a latte (skinny) on the journey up to Bristol for my HEa.

Food day has been red:
Fruit for breakfast.
Lunch was 4 ryvita HEb, lean ham, 3 laughing cow extra light & a tomato.
Tea was chicken breast & stir fry.
I had a skinny latte when I got to work too for my HEa and an alpen light for my second HEb. Yum yum yum xxx

I won't be around now until Saturday eve so I promise to catch up properly then. Take care lovelies xxxx

Hello all, I am back for a flying visit.

Weigh in before I went was a STS! Whilst I've been away I've been as good as I can living out of a hotel room, mug shots, alpen lights, cold beans have all been consumed. Eating so many carbs though when I'm not used to it though means I feel fat and bloated. Today I've followed the carb trend when I should have really stuck to salad. I'm off to Manchester first thing in the morning for the next lot of gigs. Where we are staying is much nicer and there will be a fridge, so I can stock up on salad and chicken, can't wait. My size 16 jeans are feeling a little on the tight side so don't want to waste all that hard work! I did try on my size 18 jeans though and they were still too big so phew.

I won't be able to weigh in until I'm back, so that'll be Monday, fingers crossed for not too much of a gain....

I shall catch up with you all when I'm back if there is time.

Ciao xx

Have a fab time in Manchester, wave to me in Altrincham! :D xx

ooo… you're comin up North …. to see us Northern folk???
I wondered why the bunting is outside my house :p
Have a wonderful tour day dear and keep us updated on the celebrity/neighbours of your spotting xx :p

Also a fan of cold beans! But I used to have them with white bread and butter, eaten straight out the can (the bread was for dipping in y'see...)
Hope you are having a fab time and look forward to seeing some more piccies xxx

Hello Missy!

Are you still with us? I knew you had a lot going on around this time. I am just checking in on you.

x

Oh I am, I am but I've been away, just literally got home from Glasgow just now. I was in a hotel with hardly any wifi/internet so I've not been around too much. I am home tonight and then off again tomorrow so I won't be around for another couple of days again but soon all my travels will be over and I'll be back :)

I'm not going to lie, the past 4 days I've been totally off plan, stayed in a lush hotel and the food was too good to refuse so I'm in for a gain but it'll be off in no time, looking forwards to getting back into my salad and healthy food, deffo feel quite sluggish today and a bit blergh, it's amazing what eating stodge & **** can make you feel like.

Hope everyone is okay xxx

Back