missemma's 10 stone journey

Hi Emma how are the concerts going??? Really enjoyed Mark in Sheffield - we were right at the back but still had a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I promise I'm not ignoring you all, just been super busy whilst away and my Internet on my phone has been rubbish.

I will be back properly on Saturday - with my tail between my legs and a whopper of a gain! Eek.

Look forward to a long catch up of your antics on Saturday. Want to hear it all!

Okay I'm back I'm back I'm back.

Been off plan whilst I've been away but I am itching to get back on it. My skin looks awful, I feel bloated and tired & my body is shouting out for salad.

I haven't weighed myself yet, will do it in the morning however my size 16 jeans won't even do up and I know I'm in for at least a stone gain. I deserve every part of the gain so I'm ready to see it & on I go.

I have already planned tomorrows food. It shall be a red day.

Breakfast: fruit. I have some melon cut up & I might have an orange!

Lunch: ham salad with HEa worth of light cheese. My salad is lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & peppers. Muller light for pud.

Tea: a portion of EL beef mince with chopped tons, peppers & mushrooms with veggies.

Bring on the weightloss and those size 16 jeans again!

In other news my 11 date Robbie tour was EPIC. It was so good I've now booked to go to Hannover on the 27th to see him. We got on the front row every night, worth every minute of travelling and sleepless nights. I wish I could follow tours all day everyday, so much more fun than real life hehe.

Hey lovely. Welcome back! Loads of us have been off plan and only back for a week. We're on a bit of a 6 week challenge so you're in good company for shifting your gain.

I've loved watching your adventures on Facebook - amazing stuff!!

xx

Ooh 6 week challenge? Can I join in? My brother is getting married in September so need some competition to kick my butt into gear :D

Of course you can lovely!

Just blanch asparagus in boiling water for about 2 mins. It's gorgeous! Or you can char it on a griddle pan for a few mins xx

Of course you can lovely!

Just blanch asparagus in boiling water for about 2 mins. It's gorgeous! Or you can char it on a griddle pan for a few mins xx

Oh easy peasy. Going to get some :D thanks.

Weighed: blergh. 14st3.
14 stone. Jeez! I was 12st 10 on my last official weigh in. I'm stupid to have filled my body with such crap. Not much I can do about it now other than get rid of it ASAP. So ashamed though. What an idiot :(

Don't be so hard on yourself! From what I've seen on fb you've had a flipping awesome few weeks (I'm SO jealous!) so take all the positives and just crack on now...that stone will be off before you know it! We're all here and a couple of us have had a little fall off the wagon too so saddle up and giddy on! :)

Seriously man how on earth did you manage to get the front row every time?! Is it a special fan club you have to join?! Xx

I agree - don't give yourself a hard time. You've had a once-in-a-lifetime few weeks and you made the most of them. That's what life's all about.

It will all drop off again soon enough :) xx

Don't be so tough on yourself. I know it been hard to lose weight recently, but after a couple of weeks off plan, a good week on plan could see you losing half of that gain. Sounds like you have had an amazing time and you wouldn't swap those amazing memories for a few pounds of weight gain. Good luck xx

Don't be so hard on yourself! From what I've seen on fb you've had a flipping awesome few weeks (I'm SO jealous!) so take all the positives and just crack on now...that stone will be off before you know it! We're all here and a couple of us have had a little fall off the wagon too so saddle up and giddy on! :)

Seriously man how on earth did you manage to get the front row every time?! Is it a special fan club you have to join?! Xx

Thank you, I have had an amazing time, just feel blergh now, mixture of a body full of crap & * week. Oh and front row is easy if you're prepared to queue for hours, we had a right old laugh, camping out at Wembley Stadium with wine and chinese :D amazing. I actually miss it, there is a group of about 20 of us who go to most of the gigs so we had a good laugh.

I agree - don't give yourself a hard time. You've had a once-in-a-lifetime few weeks and you made the most of them. That's what life's all about.

It will all drop off again soon enough :) xx

Just a bit annoyed with myself, worked so hard to get into the 12's and now I'm all the way up in the 14's. I agree though, it will drop off soon enough :)
That challenge you were talking about is there a specific target or is it just lose as much as you can in 6 weeks?

Don't be so tough on yourself. I know it been hard to lose weight recently, but after a couple of weeks off plan, a good week on plan could see you losing half of that gain. Sounds like you have had an amazing time and you wouldn't swap those amazing memories for a few pounds of weight gain. Good luck xx

That is so true, thank you :) I'd never swap the amazing memories for the 12's as we had such a good time :D

Okay so today, day 1 back on track :) so pleased with myself, feel so much better.

Red day.

Breakfast - HEb porridge with HEa milk, 1/2 syn milk in a coffee & melon.
Lunch - Lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato, HEa light cheese, 2 slices lean ham. Melon.
Tea - EL beef mince with chopped tomato, pepper, mushrooms with HEb wholewheat pasta. Mullerlight & melon.
Syns - 2 syns for milk in coffees.

Lots of fruit and veggies in there :)

I have half planned tomorrow, I'm going to have a green day.

Breakfast - Maybe porridge again or weetabix with HEa milk.
Lunch - Pasta salad (wholewheat pasta, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers). Melon.
Tea - Not sure of this as yet but I might have risotto, I have some mushrooms that need using up so I might make a mushroom risotto or maybe an omlette depending on how late I get home from work :) I need to go shopping as I really want some asparagus and to try that and I need some babybel lights. Love planning meals and shopping (sad old woman).

Just updated all my stats on here so they're accurate, how depressing. Need to get it all off ASAP.

Hey hun,

8lbs in 6 weeks is what minks, Ging and I are hoping for. Was there anyone else? I've had a long day and can't remember! I'm 2lbs down and 6 to go.

xx

Hey hun,

8lbs in 6 weeks is what minks, Ging and I are hoping for. Was there anyone else? I've had a long day and can't remember! I'm 2lbs down and 6 to go.

xx

Sounds good :) I've kept away from my scales today as wanna try & stay off them until Saturday. Hopefully some of my gain is bloating and I can lose some of it fairly fast. I reckon I could manage 8lbs in less than 6 weeks purely because some of mine is bad food bloat but am going to do it with you skinny ladies and just aim for whatever :) maybe mine could be get back to my pre holiday weight :)

Food today has been yum & greeeen.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEb), SS milk (HEa).

Lunch: wholewheat pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & peppers. Melon.

Tea: mushroom omelette topped with 1 babybel light (1/3 second hea) with saaaaaaalad. 1 syn extra light mayo. Then as I have a 2nd HEb to use I'm gonna have a coffee with the remaining HEa and 2 alpen lights for my second HEb. Sorted.

Food all sounds good for today, well done for getting back on plan! :) xx

I couldn't resist scale hopping! Glad I did as it said I weigh 13.8. So that's 8lbs off since Tuesday! Not a real loss as my body is weird and that's just it's way. Not sure how I will calculate this weeks WI, as I knew it would be a good loss but its not 'real' so to speak as its just the post bad food bloat going away.
Anyways am still 12lbs away from what I was before going away so still some way to go.

I think today will be a green day!
Breakfast was ace, I had 2 weetabix (HEb), 200mls chocolate milk (HEa). No fruit as I don't have any in but I'm going to get showered and go out so I shall get some fruit then. Gonna have to go shopping once my washing is done & stock up my fridge. Have terrible period pains though today, being a woman sucks sometimes!

I have some errands I need to run too. Getting up to get it all sorted :) xx

Attachments

• image-1219027555.jpg
    image-1219027555.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 35
Back