missemma's 10 stone journey

My meals from today:

B: eggs florentine: a & b used. No syns.
1401569819897.jpg

L: sunny salad picnic: 2 syns for salad cream.
1401569871214.jpg

T: steak, salad & potato. 3 syns for coldslaw and 1 for salad cream.
1401569910634.jpg

Snacks: coffee 3 syns for milk.

Total syns: 9 :)

Quick update before bed.
Been good today but felt hungry all day, managed to keep the hunger at bay by drinking instead.

B: 2 clementines & handful of grapes.

L: chicken mugshot, sweetcorn. Melon & banana.

T: extra lean pork mince made into burgers with salad, bread (b), potatoes, cheese (a) & salad cream (2).
1401663694564.jpg

Snack: coffee (3), coldslaw (1), grapes.
Syns: 6.

Night night all.
Kinda dreading this week at work, can't wait to get it over with! Got fun times planned this weekend.

Where has the time gone? Didn't realise it had been 3 days since I updated...

Food has been 100% on plan. Was a little disheartened this morning when I weighed myself mid week and it said 15.4 that's 2lbs more than Saturday yet I've been so good. Staying determined though.

Will update food tomorrow as I'm shattered now xx

Hello all I know I haven't posted for a few days but I've been away but mostly on plan.
Lost 2lbs on Saturday, taking me to 15.0 so pleased with that.
This weekend I went to Soccer aid and had such fun although didn't stick to plan saturday night and Sunday.
Going to Belfast this Thursday so won't be able to weigh in this weekend which is annoying but think I might either STS or gain anyways due to the food consumed yesterday.

Today has been HELL seeing as I got back from Manchester at 430am and up for work at 7. Work was really busy too.

Food was (EE)

B: none.

L: salmon and salad.

T: 3 Quorn sausages, mushrooms & pasta with philly (a).

S: some smash! Starbucks frappachino - not sure on syns but must be the full 15

Jeeeeez I am rubbish at updating this aren't I?
Been away from here which can only mean one thing: totally off plan.

Sabotaging myself. No more though am really down in the dumps having a bit of a downer tbh. My new job as much as I love it I'm finding very stressful, it's because it is all new and I'm learning from scratch, in my old job I had done it for so long I could do it with my eyes shut so being new and having to ask things makes me feel really stupid. I know it will come with time but it stresses me out not knowing. Silly really. This isn't helping with my fluctuating weight loss, I'm going through the vicious cycle of eating when I feel down and then feeling hideous and being upset by it but 2 hours later stuffing my face, really very silly. I don't want to be like this anymore and am back to try and shift the weight I've put on. Not sure where my mojo/willpower has gone but it needs to come back as I'm having palpatations at times and this worries me as my family have a history of heart problems. If that isn't a reason to shift this weight then my clothes not fitting and me feeling awful is.

Blergh. Moany old post. Got noone to blame but myself.

Have been "on track" since yesterday. Had 13.5 syns in total, lots of salad and super free. Feels good to get back into it.
Thanks for being supportive as always girls xx

Hello my love, lovely to see your name pop up! Have been enjoying your awesome tour pics but sorry to hear you're feeling down.

A few of us have been struggling with mojo, Myself, Jessy and Stevie included so you're in good company!

Let's do this together :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back Em, you can do it. Get a good week under your belt and you'll feel great being in control again xx

Thanks lovely ladies, Thursday and have stuck to plan all week :) feeling good.
Had a slight moment today where I bought a banana and blueberry muffin from m&s took a mouthful and then realised that I was sabotaging myself and put it straight into the bin. Feel good about that :)

Meant to wi on Saturday as usual but can't as I'm going to my parents so I'm going to WI tomorrow morning instead :)

Thanks for the support guys xx

Thanks girls. Definitely good for me as I weighed in this morning and am 7.5lbs down. Yahoooo.

Food has been on plan today but I forgot I had breakfast this morning and just had couscous with my mince as decided to do an EE day even though I had 2x A&B how annoying. Didn't measure the couscous either so not sure how to syn it :/ will have to look online.

Feeling motivated to carry on losing, off to my parents tonight let's hope the weather reporters are wrong and the sun shines all weekend as I'm going to hopefully bbq on the beach.

Have a good weekend all xx

Haven't been posting on here as I've tried calorie counting instead and I can say it's working, really helping with my portion control as well as making the right choices.

Lost 9lb so far so really chuffed with that :)

Hope you're all keeping well :)

Another week on track with the calorie counting. Lost another 3lbs so 12lbs in 2 weeks, can't argue with that :)

Hope everyone is keeping well. After a few weeks of this will get back on the SW wagon but for now this is really helping me to reign in my portion sizes so going to carry on with it!

Good evening... Just catching up with everyone.... Wow well done, that's a cracking loss! I did well when I calorie counted along side sw... Might have to do that again as of tomorrow, need to get rid of my whopping holiday gain asap xx

I enjoy calorie counting as I was always loading my plate too much so am kinda using SW principles but calorie counting mainly. Have 1200 per day and will reduce that one I get to a static weight. Been eating loads of salad and veg to bulk out foods so it's going well so far!

Back