Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Morning!

How's tricks? Day 3 dawns and I've had a mint chocolate thingy shake. It was Ok. Hopped on scales and I'm 4lbs down from Monday. So not only am I losing the will to live I'm also losing lbs.

I'll have a raspberry shake for lunch and take one of the miniscule bars to work.

Treated myself in fat face this morning. Bought a maxi dress, a pink top and a bag for my holiday; I could only get the dress in a size 8 as it's one of their popular ones and they only had 8, 14 and 18 left. No 10s. So I've bought it and although it fits, it's err... Snug? I could wear it now but it'll be loads better when I've lost these lbs so I'll hang it up and try it on again next week

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow i couldnt get myself in a size 8 dress no matter what i do... your seeing amazing results im really nervous that im not loosing much tghen im gonna be all over the place on what to do!!!!

Ive had a vanilla shake warm with coffee this morning and im starving but getting there!!!!

OOOO post a picture of the dress for us...think we should all add more pics of exciting things to inspire us lol x

Can I just say ... It's jersey material and therefore stretchy ?!?! : ) I'll try and remember how you post pics so you can see it! It's v nice.

Planning my raspberry shake in an hour. God I'm starving.

Are you totally SS ing now? The weight will have dropped when you weigh next. Which, incidentally is when?

Hello !!! Looks like your day is going well girls :) I am too kind of okay. I had a strawberry s&s shake this morning but I added half a banana and 20g of frozen berries to it too!!! Living on the edge right there haha! Ive done 45min spin plus 30min weights and now im bloody starving..... im tempted to scramble up two egg whites. Hmmm again, have got chicken and veg for tea later on!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im so annoyed had a coffee with three sugars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ur gonna cheat. At least cheat the right way!!! Like a huge bar of choccy or a mega pack of crisps haha. Think we can forgive the 3sugars lol

yeah but thats all carbs...........................fml.

Where did you get your wedding jewellery its driving me mad...

From where I got my dress. Cost about £80 for necklace plus earings. Looked nice enough but rubbish quality. Lost 2 of my pearls on the day lol andy earing broke as I wss puttin it in. Had to dash to my glue gun lol

ahhh ok been looking at Etsy.....hard to tell the quality though!

Stood on the scales and have lost NOTHING I don't know what to do!!!!!!! Gonna go sat morn and see if list anything on her scales but need advice!!!

Not putting myself through this for nothing so pi??ed off

Can you list a typical day Missie? We will then be able to pin point the issue

I've lost 6 lbs according to the scales this morning. I've just had two shakes and one bar a day though since Monday so it's hardly surprising as I'm living on 600 calories a day if that

Well been running in the morning for like 20-25 mins then have either a shake or wait til like half nine for a cambridge porridge, then shake for lunch about 2 then shake or porridge for dinner. have had the odd carrot or bit of celery....and the odd coffee with 3 sugars...

Surely this isnt right......do you think my scales are out?

If you are genuinely having three products a day then yes, the weight should be dropping. If the three sugars was a one off, that wouldn't have affected anything. Neither would carrot or celery.

I'd consider new scales. However I remember the time I bought new scales years ago. Stood on them and they weighed me half a stone heavier than my old ones. Back to the shop they went!

Get some decent ones and keep going. Do you 'feel' lighter?

im gonna go and get weighed tomorrow morning in boots where i have been before.....then re think!

I defo have pretty much stuck to it...wondering if my thyroid is having anything to do with it as its underactive but im on meds so shouldnt effect it.

I do feel lighter but my head is all over shop now due to standing on the scales this morning.

Hello legs!

I'm dying. I have a physical job and today it's killing me! Roll on 7pm. I can't take any more little skivey breaks before someone notices!! I feel cold and tired and bleugh and hungry. I've had four packs today so can't have anything else.

Remind me again why we are doing this

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back