Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Owww missie :( I . remember this affecting u like this before... I must admit I cant shift weight as quickly as I used to.

My day was a shake. Then a chicken salad. The a bowl of 2 scrambled eggs bleurgh! Just poured myself a BIG glass of wine :( im useless!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Owww missie :( I . remember this affecting u like this before... I must admit I cant shift weight as quickly as I used to. My day was a shake. Then a chicken salad. The a bowl of 2 scrambled eggs bleurgh! Just poured myself a BIG glass of wine :( im useless!!!!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

Urghhhh is kill for that wine xxx gonna weigh tomoz and decide if I should be raising 40 if it works aswell as low card food

Does this make sense what would I girlies do

Morning again peeps....please too announce i have lost 3lbs.....not setting the world on fire but still a loss.....

Now im all up in the air with what to do! Do i keep going or do i just eat low cal and carb and save the pennies...

confused.com and i have my appointment with her tomorrow morning....

what with cambridge???

Missie - your message yesterday said something about raising 40 ... I was confused as to what you meant. Or are you just on glue or something? ; ) ; )

Ooh 3lbs loss . Something has gone right this week then for sure! Is that official weigh in ? My official weigh in is going to be Monday as that's when I began the hell that is now my life. I obviously had my usual weigh in this morning and am 7lbs down, I have a theory however! I truly believe that having once been over 15 stone, it's left me with lots of empty fat cells. So, I'm very capable of putting on half a stone in a week and equally as capable of taking it off again. So, you lose all the weight but the fat cells just deflate ... They don't vanish. They hang around just waiting to be filled up again if you over indulge.

That's not scientific but does it make sense?

I'd be happy to see another 3 lbs off by Monday, although 10lbs down in a week seems incredible to me as I'm not exactly huge as it is. Apart from my stomach. Man, that is always horrendous!

Just over 4 weeks to go until the holiday so feeling the pressure. I just know that I'll want to eat delicious food when away ... I have a junk food fondness and you can't get more junk foody than America! I'll want to indulge myself and can see it easily leading to half a stone on while I'm there. Thank god it's only for a week!! So, the more I can lose now the better position I'll be to potentially gain when away. That's the plan anyway.

I'm going to SS for another week at least. I don't have it in me to do the 7 weeks SS ing that I did two years ago plus it's probably not a good idea. So another week of this and then I'll see where I am

How are we all today?

haa on glue thats so funny....no idea what i was going on about.

Greta thats brilliant you are doing really well and as for your theory you arnt far wrong. I went on a course about fat sells etc and you do have fat sells and they do shrink and grow like you said and thats the reason its easy to put weight on and ping back to where you were before. Its hard to loose the sells as you have too keep going to get rid of them permenantly.

if that makes sense.....

just had my vanilla shake and will be having a soups for lunch..... official WI tomorrow with the lady. so lets see again what happens.

Ahhh u 2 doin great. My willpower sucks. Im dying for pizza or pasta.... I wana give in. Come on greta need those harsh words to keep me on the straight. Iv already had a small chocy egg of approx 70cals lollll

guys im im bits... really need some help/someone to listen.....
So ive just found out about the price of my hen do and i have offered to pay for one of my bridesmaids also and its gonna cost me like £500. I cant ask my other half to help as he is paying for nearly all the wedding and feel too guilty when i would be paying £168 for the diet shakes and stuff......really dont know what to do as i know its not a long term fix and im not getting married until august! Feel like crying really do! Its just money i really need and could spend on way more things. My other half pays for the food shopping so that would cost me nothing!

Helllpppppppppppppppp what do i do!!!! my appointment with her is tomorrow morning and thats another 42 quid. then what same issue the following week jsut to loose weight when my other half is saving as much as poss for the wedding. Feels really selfish if you ask me.

I said to him that it was costing so much for the hen do that i might cancel and he was like ok.......i know that he is prob thinking well i love you the way you are but if you wanna waste you money on this diet there is no way im paying for you friend to come down and get hammered for the weekend on your hen.

feeling really emotional at the moment....wedding are so much hassle.

Also hope i can still post on the thread with you guys even if i decide to come off Cambridge x

LM - if you give in now, then what? Another few lbs on and further away from your goal. I know it's hard, I'm always hungry and am feeling tired and emotional which is really not like me. Just take it an hour at a time... You're close to seeing the 10s again and you must keep going

Missie - if you really feel like you can't justify the cost then have you considered Zoe harcombe? Google the first five days plan. It has identical losses to a VLCD and involves unlimited yogurt, brown rice, meant , fish and veg. Have a look. I lose 5lbs a week on it. Don't stress over this! It's will power that gets weight off , not the method!

It is really tough I know.... from my point of view babe I think u can go it alone.... I lost 3 st doing Cambridge but I lost a further 2.5 on my OWN for my wedding day.
Now I know that I cud never have done the whole thing on my own. But if you've only got about a stone to go u can do it!! I upped my excercise to 6 days a week. And calorie count to under 1000 cals. Reducing carbs & sugar. Id be happy to help with food ideas etc....

U can easily shift a stone within 2 months if ur focused. Wedding day is enough of a goal trust me!!! Youve got to get ur head in it though. Really focused. No excuses etc... get someone to weigh u too. I had my gym instructor weigh me every 2 weeks xx

Hi hun, I think CD is a wonderful plan, if you are 100%.

I have 10 days worth in the fridge and I just haven't got the head for it right now, I want to eat hence why I am on SW!

You need to figure out what's best for you right now xx

LM - if you give in now, then what? Another few lbs on and further away from your goal. I know it's hard, I'm always hungry and am feeling tired and emotional which is really not like me. Just take it an hour at a time... You're close to seeing the 10s again and you must keep going

That was very tame for u
I need a yelling at!! Bleurgh I feel awful today. All I've done is clean the house and I feel sick & dizzy. Ive got work at 6 until 3pm tomorrow I literally cant see how im gonna make it through? Gonna have a lie down in a bit see if that makes me feel better.
It seems really hard this time and unreachable??? How ever I managed to lose over 5st il never know.... 1 stone seems impossible lol!!!!

i know what you mean lm its really hard after the first time but if you you have to snack then do it on green veg or something. It sounds like your getting really effected by this big time....
Thanks for the advice by the way gonna have a google of Zoe and have a think but the more i think about it the more the money side of things is doing me in!!! Im on holiday 7th june then if I eat some will go back on as always does then i have to start all over again!!!

Urghhhh so confused... the CD lady is going to think im nuts!

Right Greta had a look and its a lot of info for me to try and read at work on the sneek!!! Can you sum it up for me...what were your daily menus like!!

Her theory's look really good xxxx

Back