Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Morning all

Well it's official weigh in day! Am 8 lbs down which is pretty good but I'd hoped for 9. Still, considering I dont have absolutely loads to lose it'll have to do. I'm very very bored of this though and god alone knows how I'll manage until Friday. I've started the day with a protein bar and water and will see how it pans out. I'd love another 4lbs off by Friday. And then Saturday.... A re feed! Dont suppose it'd be a good idea to carb stuff so I'll try and stick to veg and protein. Zzzz

How are we all today? I'm lucky in that I can take or leave alcohol because when I drink it certainly leads to snacking! I last had a drink last year!! It's more a vanity thing with me though - I'm convinced it ages you ( err not a worry you two need to have! ) and as I'm determined to remain wrinkle free for as long as possible, I rarely touch it. Same with the fags - I stopped smoking over 7 years ago.

Have work between 1 and 6pm so just having a relaxing bath now

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey greta that's amazing we'll done just focus on finishing now!!!

I agree drinking must she u as it dehydrates you and it is something to think about x I'm sticking to salad and protein too today!!!

Went hard at the gym this morning so hopefully that will help some of those naughty wines last night x

Awesome weigh in :)) woohoo. I went for a bike ride earlier, and now just gettin ready for gym. Off to mother in laws later for a roast eek... I wana eat it. Hence the excercise overload lol. Im pooped tho lol!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

God this is doing me in

Roll on the weekend and food!!

2 bars and one shake as per. I'm hoping to see another loss tomorrow

Greta I've done so well!!!!

Found the diet shack that does shakes a lot cheaper....wondering what they are like x

Three egg white omelette for breakfast this morning x

Eurgh I'm starving..... but im not going to cave.... I have no plans this weekend so no excuse to mess up. So hopefully all this week I should be able to stay on track. 11st 2 this morning.... am hoping that will disappear to 11st again later. It's probably the weight of the roast!! God it was amazing. So so yummy!!! A pint of water down!zzZZ!!!

Morning girls. And hello to the hell that is day 8.

9lns down this morning. Slowly getting there. I've had a protein bar so far and will have a shake later and another bar at work. Might even go completely mad and have a hot chocolate! I'm really hoping for a stone off by Saturday morning when I'm coming off that. So 5 more lbs. that seems a little ambitious to me but stranger things have happened eh?

How are you feeling now LM? How's tricks Missie?

Not too bad feel bloated this morning and stuff but glad i kept up the gym.........................found the diet shack do a months worth of shakes for like £98 so now im even considering to get them as it takes away the money problem that was the issue...... urghhhh i cant make up my mind at all!!!

Had egg white omelette this morning and will have one of my left over shakes for lunch today....

So dont know what to do....sure i never used to be this undecided!!!!!!

Im not shaking it... ive felt truly terrible for last few days. No idea why. But eating real food seems to make things better. So far today ive had a banana. 1/2 A chicken salad sarnie. A peach and a coke zero. Tea will be scrambled egg on unbuttered toast. Cals approx 7-800 x

I'm stopping the shakes too come Saturday; I'll do a re feed type thing then for a while - keeping an eye on calories and carbs etc. I don't have it in me to keep doing these shakes and bars. Every day is a struggle with it right now.

I really wanted to stick it... but I really feel like my body is rejecting it lol!!! O deary dear. Prob is I need quick results lol. Greta give me some low cal recipes.... ur good at eating well :)

It's.not killing me literally but im finding it extremely difficult.

I don't cook LM! I just assemble things together as a rule, but I maintain usually on a diet of porridge / berries / natural yogurt / almonds for breakfast. Stir fries for lunch or salad and feta etc and dinner is veg or jacket potatoes or roasted veg with halloumi. Not very inspiring really is it?

I've had my last bar of the day and will have a hot chocolate atvhalf 7 and that's me done again

Morning

10lbs down today! Limping on towards Saturday and some real food! Still feel ok in myself - bit tired, bit cold and bleeding gums. I'm pretty sure that's down to this diet! I'm feeling better in myself though in terms of feeling slimmer again so that's good. To celebrate I spent too much money in Fat Face this morning and as I own all the clothes in the world this was not necessary at all! Still ... I love some retail therapy!

Working 12-5 today and I'm a bar down and just sipping some coke zero

How's everyone doing ?

Go u!!! Im still 11st lol rarr!!! Dammmit.
God I couldn't think of anything worse right now
Im bulging out of my size 12s..its depressing me lol!! So been to gym/spin. Im a banana and a shake down so far. But feelin quite weak so am thinking I need real food for lunch. The possibilities are endless!!!!!

Greta your blowing this out the water and putting me to shame!!!

God i wish i had your willpower. Had a CD porridge for lunch so planing some salmon and a few veggies for tea.....o yeah an had one maoam sweet!!! I couldnt stop myself!!!!
Went to the gym for 30 mins this morning also :)

Morning girls and hello to day err 11?

I'm now 10 and a half lbs down. Really struggling though now. I want to stop. I'm still aiming to keep going until the end of this week. That's only one more day after today and then I'm going to start Saturday with some actual food! I'll still be here though, although I'll be low carbing/ calorie counting - would love 7 lbs off to take me to the very low 9s and then I can eat them back on on holiday! Yay!

The bonus is that my clothes now fit again like they should instead of making me feel a bit lady and lumpy. However there is still work to do so I'm going to have a coke zero, a bath and chill out before work at 2pm! I've had a bar and will have a hideous shake for lunch. I've been trialling these new bars from holland and Barrett . They're raw fruit, oats, nuts and protein and low carb. They're hardly delicious but they're ok!

Im 11st 2lb today?! Whyyyy lol. Haha im a yoghurt and a peach down. Oops and 2 cabury fingers lol. Feelin very bloated today too. Mayb a bit ahem... blocked up?!very tired today too. I had a weight watchers pasta meal for tea last night. Delightful :)

cos your cheating with chocolate chick loooooool........your terrible!!!!!

ha im not much better.....food today will be

Grilled tomoato on wholemeal toast
Fruit for lunch
two egg omlette

Did 30 mins spinning this morning and NOT TOUCHED SUGAR SO FAR TODAY THIS IS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT!

The 11 st 2 is just because you're bloated LM - it'll soon go!

I'm already thinking about my first proper food on Saturday morning.

Ugh. I'm so glad this will be over tomorrow. I'm on a quick break at work and feel shattered; Thank.God I finish soon

Back