Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Morning. Or afternoon. Hello anyway.

Ugh ugh ugh I was baaaaad yesterday. So cross with myself. All was fine until 5pm and then I ate ...

An Oreo chocolate bar
A Mars bar ice cream
A handful of chocolate peanuts
A handful of mint toffees

Annoying !!!

So I've decided to do these five days hardcore.

I've had a protein bar for breakfast and I've just had a shake. I made my own ( 400mls almond milk, natural yogurt, seeds and a third of a pack of slim and save raspberry flavour ) and it came in at around 210 calories. I've got work at 2 so I'll take another bar to eat later and that'll be me done for the day.

I've had a slight cold this weekend so that's my excuse for wanting to eat rubbish. It wasn't a massive binge, in fact, it was quite restrained , but I don't have time , holiday looming wise, to be messing about at this crucial stage! I was 7 pounds off and I'm going for it once more!

How is everyone ?

Iv also messed up.... too much to list. Last night involved a take away curry :( 11st again this morning. Just not budging lol!!!
Im a nightmare..... im so disappointed in my efforts atm. 4 weeks til holiday and I just cant focus. Euurgh lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm currently being bad

Tomorrow i will stop stress eating fecking chip sticks and cake and knuckle down again

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody disastrous lol!! Im just eating coz its there... dont actually want anything lol

Step away from the food!

Ugh. I'm full of cold but back to it today. Total loss now only 8lbs but let's see how today goes

I've had a home made shake so far

Missie!!!! Where are you

Hey girls x been really good not had anything bad at all and not drank for nearly two weeks x

Weigh in tomoz!

Got stomach ache this morning god knows why must be all the lettuce lol

Ooh well done Missie!

I'm still full of cold but struggling on. Have had a home made shake this morning and completed a SS day yesterday

Eurgh iv been so rough. Have lost count of the slices of honey on toast ive eaten in the last 3days. Couldn't even taste it too well lol. Finally feelin a little better today.
Hope weigh in goes well missie :)

awww hope your on the road felling better.....(whatever the saying is)

Weighed in and 2lbs heavier...how the hell i dont know its impossible. Used boots scales again (although different ones) just dont understand my body...

OVER AND OUT :cry:

Aww missie :( how deflating. Im also 2lb heavier but to b expected. Wine..cider.. bbq...I could go on :(

Where r we all?? I sense binges??!!! Ive been awful. I just cant get my head into it :( even tho I know my holiday clothes wont fit... I cant go a day without eating rubbish. Help!!!!

I'm here! Been up all night with a puking child and V stressed about my house.move. However... I've determined to be good today! So I've had a shake and that's it so far.

I'm scared about my.clothes not fitting too!!

I've been doing ok still but hot a job lot of s&s on live for cheap that will take me upto my hol!

So confused do I use it for two weeks before or do I save it and hit it hard when I get back? Will it all go back on holiday and I'll be waiting it when I'll need it when I get back?

Opinions pleasereeeee....

It would be cheaper for me to wait til I'm back but also thinking as I got it cheap it doesn't count

Go for it missie. How cheap is it?

I've caved and had a delivery from my crack dealer aka Cambridge. Completed a day yesterday and onto day 2 today. I've bought a two week supply to see me up to my holiday, more or less

Ahh u 2 r doin it goooood. Im useless. Meh :( went out for my sisters 18th last night. I had rib/chicken combo smothered in bbq sauce. With chips & colslaw! Bad bad bad lol x

i lost a pound woop woop its something right!!! So i did that eating maybe i will save the products til i get back from holiday......

Come on Missie your a nightmare looool........

So excited about my holliday its crazy....

Ahhh well done!!! Luckily im still sitting at 11st so altho its not going down much. Im not gaining loads due to my bad eating!!!

Well I've had a cd bar and a shake and .... A new cambridge thing! It's called a bonus bar and you can have one a day. It's no Mars bar but it'll do. I'll have another ( proper ) bar at work later and then that'll be me done.

I've not really put weight on after my good loss the other week.. Well, ok 3.5lbs, maybe 4. It's still a loss of half a stone ish since the start of his thread. I'm going for 9 lbs before the 8th June.

Will we do it this time? ( yes if we don't eat delicious chips and chicken )

Back