Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Loool i wanna try a bonus bar!

They're ok. They do the trick anyway I suppose .

I'm on day three now. Boring and dull. Painfully so.

I'm on it though !!!

Sounds very delicious not!!!! Haha. Ive been slightly better since Thursday, facts are faced I cant do solely shakes it makes me feel really poorly. But I am eating smaller portions & healthier options. Scales were 10st 12 this morning so thats fine :) today I had fruit & fibre. Then spin/gym. After was a fruit salad ( and 2 buscuits sssh!!) Tea is tomato pasta. Which is just onions, chppped toms, dash of vinegar, soy sauce & Worcester sauce so not too bad!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello girls!

Day err 4? Maybe 5? And it's time to weigh in and see how I've done. I'm bloody starving so am hoping for a few pounds

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh pleased with weigh in! Back to what I was after my 12 days on plan the other week so back on track now and I've got 5lbs to go before my holiday on June 8th

Can it be done?!?? As I've just spent seventy two quid on CD I hope so! It's definitely the best in terms of taste and results I think.

Ooohhh lovely lovely :)
Ive got developments today. Ive decided to start on the body by vi challenge. Have debated it for a while & giving it a go. I have tried some freebies today & impressed. So I will be placing my order this week. I wonder how il get on!!

Its another meal replacement type thing. Involving shakes but with eating too. Have a look on you tube etc... its huge in America and has taken uk by storm over the last year. Im jumping on the wagon!! I tried a yummmy shake earlier really really tasty lol x

Hi all.... My friend tried that and loved it loads xxxx

What flavours do they do?

I'm still on the wagon and will continue until Friday and then I'm done. I'm hoping to be back to my target weight then so no pressure! And then I've got to maintain until we go on holiday

Apparently a thousand flavours!! The basic mix is sweet cream. (Vanilla) and it comes with sachets of mix ins... Strawberry or chocolate both r delicious.
But you add your own ingredients to the basic sweet cream.... I.e half a banana. Half avocado plus tablespoon peanut butter. Anything you want really. .apparently cottage cheese plus lemon essence is identical to lemon cheesecake lol.
Each shake works out at £1.50 so that's £3 a day. Plus evening meal (low sugar, low salt, low carb) a 30day bag of mix is £80 so not too expensive.... starting it this week. And basically if u can get 3 people to sign up in a month. You get that month free.
Gonna trial it for 4 weeks then look into being a distributor if I back the products x

Also well done for stickin it out :) very jealous of your will power lol

How odd! And quite fascinating. Of course, with my sane head on, I'm wanting to ask ' why not just eat half an avocado and some cottage cheese? ' but I've no room to talk right now.

I'm quite interested in reading about it as I like to keep up to speed with all the diets out there. I had a Google but it's all very American

Evening all.

Another day ends and I've managed to be 100%. That's day 6 of CD done and dusted. It's definitely the fear of my holiday in 11 days ( oh god shriek!! ) that's doing it. It's giving me the horrors for sure. Anyway, since the start if this diary nearly four weeks ago now, I'm 12lbs down and back in the comfort zone I suppose. I'm sticking CD out until Friday and then I'll see what I feel like doing. I've got to be careful because it would be typical of me to stick back on half a stone in the week before I go away ...

It's a stressful time for me also. I have bought a house and we hopefully complete tomorrow and move on Thursday. It's been a long stressful few weeks re that. My other half is away on a golf trip, it's half term, I have to work every day for five hours and I've got to move house. It's making me twitch just thinking about it but I MUST stick to the plan and that's what I've been doing

I'm bloody hungry though!
How are we all

Still 12 lbs down. Not fair. I wanted another 1lb off today. Rage rage. Hopefully it'll come off tomorrow.

What's new girls?

Hey guys how's everyone doing? How's the new diet little momma. Xzz

Hey missie.... yeah going ok thanks . started monday am 3lbs down so far. Not findin it too hard x hows u lot doin

Yo!

I'm off on holiday on Sunday and moved house last week so been manic plus I have no wi fi at home yet

Still being good after a wobble! Hoping for two more lbs off by Sunday. Can it be done?

How are we all

Off on holiday got to 10.7 so not too bad and feck it!!!! Gonna have a party anyway...back to it when I'm back hardcore before wedding xxx

So long peeps xxx?????

Back