Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

On our way too!

Have a fantastic time and see you all in a week or so with our shame diet faces on x x

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey peeps.....the shame.....

I'm doing the walk of diet shame.......

Me too

10 lbs on

*****!!!!

You? Gonna start back to it on Friday. Too jet lagged and sleepy to.start.now

LM will be back soon with an equally sorry tale I'm sure

How's things love?

Spoke to LM via FB - she's on her last full day of hols and will be joining us in our shame soon.

I'm getting back to it tomorrow. You in?!

Right now I've got a peanut butter kit kat and a mint magnum to eat ...

Im lurking lol drinking cocktails and planning my final dirty meal lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Guys

Is it me or does the weight just pile on when you go on holiday. I was a complete balloon when i was away but the food was rubbish and the only thing to drink was rubbish bear really and i was so bloated. The food was all fried NO SALAD OR FRUIT everything came with chips only!!!!
All inclusive was 9.30am to 6pm and was the work place I have ever been!!!

So As far as diet goes it was rubbish ate out some evenings but the place was like a mini benidorm and food was just pizza and kebabs along the street!!

I am as of today starting the cambridge/s&s/diet shake diet as i have 8 weeks til i walk up the isle not get barrel rolled lol.......but all jokes aside im really dreading it now and have never felt so uncomfortable about it.

Hows everyone????????

Oh missie me too maybe? Might get married in September ( a very small do, no fuss at all) and thats only 8 odd weeks away; I'm starting tomorrow!!!

Wow guys. Exciting stuff ahead huh!! Seems like yesterday it was my wedding countdown. Time flies!!! Ive eaten & drank disgracefully. The scales will b bad. I look big too.... my arms & tummy look very bad. I reckon 12-14lb gain.... I will weigh tonight once home. Currently in taxi headin back to my isle from Gatwick airport. Im at wedding too on Saturday. So I cant get my propa groove back til sunday.
But I will continue on my Vi diet. Got next months free anyway as I got friends to sign up too :) cant beat 3odays of free shakes huh!

Let us know how the WI goes xxx

How did you get get many free shakes???

Day one over and 100% think I'm possibly focused this time:)

Off for a brisk walk before work x

12lbs up... I think I cant remember how much I actually was before I left but anyway its disgraceful which ever way u look at it huh.
Re startin at 12 st 4. The heaviest ive been in ages
Shocked im over 12st tho. Very disappointed.
Anywho back to it I guess. Meh!! Oh I get my shakes for free as I had over 3 people sign up for it thru my name. So for as long as they do it for mine stays free :)

Where's ur weight now missie?

Well I've started the day with half a litre of water and a protein bar. I'll have a shake at 1.15 before I leave for work and I'll.have another bar at work around 5. And that WILL be that!

I've.been thinking about cheese and crackers and mint magnums. These are obviously my new drugs of choice. I'm addicted to choice grain crackers and nice cheddar. But I MUST stay strong and get a day under my ( ever expanding) belt

Reasons to lose 10lbs

Jeans will fit better as opposed to being tight

I can stop reaching for my top shop harem pants, purely because they're stretchy

I can look in the mirror and stop seeing a hefty weight lifter. Hmmm

What's new with you two?

Well done girls. I started the day well with a shake.
Just now I had bbq. Haribo tangfastics. 2 french fancies and strawbs & ice cream. So hmmm yeah think I failed :O

Hey girls wow the weight has really fine in over hols for all if us!!! Not meaning to be rude lol x I'm just a ball of fat rolls at the moment!!!

Day too and still 100% although to could eat my self!!!!

Determined tho and LM I'm at 11st1lb

I look big and it just ain't good!!!!

Been and had Botox to prepare for wedding so that's cheated me up as was going to have fillers and he said I don't need them!!! Result way I see it more cash to splash when I'm thin for honeymoon ay!

Has anyone seen those pics of Chanelle Hayes in the daily mail? Wow

Whoa there!!! Botox?! You had Botox?

How old are you? I'm 42 and haven't gone for it yet. Does it make a difference? I'm very unsure about this stuff but interested too

Whoa there!!! Botox?! You had Botox? How old are you? I'm 42 and haven't gone for it yet. Does it make a difference? I'm very unsure about this stuff but interested too

What happened yesterday?

Yes had it a couple times and love it prevented any wrinkles and makes you look fresh x

Had filler before too on nose to mouth lines and gone completely..lasted 3years so far x

Better day for me!! Had 3 shakes plus some fruit & yoghurt. Lots of water and a spin!!!

Hmm I shall research Botox more in depth

Well I failed big style yesterday. And predictably woke up with stomach pains this morning. I get this a lot and I'm convinced it's because I shovel food in at midnight ... Crackers with cheese followed by chocolate and ice cream is bound to have an effect! And that's on top of a non stop snack fest all day

But no more! I've been good so far today - two products down and one to go and I will complete a full day if the effort kills me! Determined!

I've booked my wedding! Eek! Now, I've just got to tell my other half heh heh. I was a bit thrown when I phoned to make an appointment to pop in with ID etc and they told me I had to book the actual ceremony before I could make the ID appointment so I just came up with any old date. So I'll see if it suits later when he gets in from work . Ummm, fingers crossed it will?!?!

Anyway, assuming it's a goer , it gives me about 8 weeks to get in shape. God, the gym could be calling me again?

Back