Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

im bloody useless. im so heavy it's disgusting. eeurgh lol id kill to b ur weight.... mehhhh!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just ordered 39 day shred?!!!

39 days?!?! Have they added 9 days to it ? Heh heh

Ok so it's 53 days until I get married and I have GOT to stop tossing about with this and get on with it. I ate a lot of chocolate at the weekend and chocolate tarts with ice cream. Oh and more chocolate for good measure. Pizza too .

Today I am drawing a line under all of that and getting on with it. I intend to post every day and I'm going to stop making excuses for myself.

So .. Today! I've decided to use a nutribullet and blend up some amazing healthy smoothies. Same calories as the CD shakes or bars ( more or less ) and loads more nutrients. I've started the day with a green smoothie which consisted of ..

Handful of curly kale
Handful of spinach leaves
Chunk of fresh ginger
Chunk of cucumber
Small banana
Two tablespoons of chia seeds/ spirulina / mixed seeds
Blueberries

Man it looked gross! A thick dark green paste. However, it was completely drinkable. The addition of banana makes them creamy and disguises the taste of the green stuff. I've read a lot about the Nutribullet and gotta say, I'm impressed! I think the infomercials are hilariously bad and I do not believe it the hype regarding ' nutrition extraction ' but it is SO simple to use and no washing up afterwards. I've had juicers before and they have so many fiddly compartments and you can never get them completely clean... The nutribullet is just a quick rinse of one component under the tap. Plus I like that there's no waste at all . You just shove in your chosen ingredients, blitz it and drink it straight from the cup you've just blended it all in.

Anyway , I'll give it a go!

How are we all?

loool yeah ment 30 day shred....

i had a rubbish weekend as I went for a meal and then had a bbq thing at my other halfs parents....

I really am at my wits end i really am..... how the hell am i gonna loose weight its just impossible. Im out this weekend fri and saturday then another weekend before the wedding is a hen do!!!!

I dont know what to do and to top it all off i didnt loose a bean last week!!!

im getting desperate measures here....im even thinking about the maple syrup diet!!

awww guys. why can't we do better lol. ha missie how funny
I start the days well.... then the sweets & cakes call me haha. The shakes r perfectly tastey.. im just always hungry lol.
hows the juices G ?? lol

Oh I did the maple syrup cayenne pepper thing. Vile!

I'm the same. Start off strong and go downhill.

Ok gonna focus today; I'm getting married in err about 50 days time. I'm buying a dress this weekend. It categorically will not be bigger than a 10. My tummy is huge. This may be an issue!

I've done a spin class and an abs session. I've had a smoothie made up of carrot, ginger, spinach, banana, spirulina and chia seeds. COME ON

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is it seriously that bad as in thinking of buying the maple stuff later!!! Think these shakes are making me sick!!!

Helloooooooo shall I not buy????

Last edited:
Don't do it. I did and it doesn't taste nice. Plus I was hungry a lot

CD? Healthy eating? God why is this so hard?

I've been good so far. Two protein bars and a smoothie

Don't do it. I did and it doesn't taste nice. Plus I was hungry a lot CD? Healthy eating? God why is this so hard? I've been good so far. Two protein bars and a smoothie Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am eating healthy and doing cd in the week nothing's working!!!!!! Panicccccccc

fucccccck im failing bad. what is wrong with us this time around???? I need serious help arghhhh help meeee

God knows?

I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth here. I think I've lost 4lbs this week but not sure until I weigh. The only thing keeping me going is the thought of dress shopping tomorrow.

The nutribullet is V good by the way! I have found a good smoothie to make and it actually keeps me full. ( it's spinach, beetroot, blueberries, banana, raw cashew nuts, chia seeds and broccoli. It tastes yum - can't taste the grim spinach or beetroot at all!)

So I'll weigh in soon and see where I am loss wise.

LM - how's the V thing going? Have a Google re nutribullet and see what you think.

Missie - how you doing?

ummm well ive been useless... up until today. something clicked this morning and I feel like Im in it now. its just food. no big deal. god knows why or how but I weigh 12st 4lbs. disgusted with myself tbh so I've given myself a lot of strict talking today and I feel different. im gonna keep to this vi thing 100% now
ive cancelled my drinking plans for Saturday and also for next week so I can stick this out.. ive baked some healthy alternatives for my vi snacks and am all stocked up ready to roll. im gonna focus on small steps.... id like to lose a steady 2-3lbs a week if poss... but im not giving up the excercise so as long as my clothes losen a tad I wont b obsessed with scales. im also meeting a friend of mine that does a bit of hypnosis type thing so im hoping that may help.
anyway im glad ur doing well. Nothin like a wedding to keep u on track huh!!!

Hey ladies. I've read most of this thread and you've made me laugh, can I join you please?
I'm a yoyo atkinser but have decided to do a vlcd to lose the fast lb before my holiday in aug.
Ive ordered a 28 day plan from a company I'm not allowed to mention but only chose them because they were really cheap. Got the whole lot for £75 inc next day delivery and 2 tubs of water flavouring. From what I've seen it's identical to slim and save. Tried their meals and wanted to be sick. They are vile lol. Shakes are delicious so I'm returning all the meals I won't eat and exchanging for chocolate and banana shakes as they are my favourite lol.
Hope you don't mind me jumping aboard but you sound like minded people with regards to chocolate, wine and even pate and bread!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello cherl. Of course you can but don't expect anything in the way of motivation right now. Because we appear to be *****

BUT NO MORE!

I am back in full effect tomorrow. Oh and I mean it this time

Hahahahaha well looks like I'm needed on here to beast you then lol. What diet are you following?

Hahaha G have u been bad again?? ive been ok... not perfect but ok!!
nice for you to join us cherl:) yes we do suck .... paha our love for food is just too strong. lol.
G.. how did wedding dress shopping go x

Oh I follow a multitude of diets and today - you'll be amazed to hear - is day one

Again

Arse

I'm juicing ! So I've begun with a delicious concoction of celery, spinach, ginger, raspberries, blueberries , carrot , beet root and chia seeds

I feel virtuous right now. This feeling will fade mid afternoon as usual

I got a dress! It's Somerset by Alice Temperley and it's the deco dress in oyster. It's size 10 but I look like a stuffed sausage in it.

Oh god I've got 6 weeks

How you girls getting on

Oh wow 6wks. I'll need to hit you for ideas. Tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary and my brothers 21st so we are letting him have the celebrations this year and next year we are renewing our vows. I've decided on a summer picnic/BBQ theme and fancy a field. Don't quite fancy a marquee but need something for the great British weather....... Any ideas lol.
So who said they were juicing? What diets do we have on here? I'm doing a vlcd with shakes. Not allowed to mention the company but they are the same as slim and save only cheaper! I've got 1st left if the scales are right. I started on Friday and had a sneaky peek. I'm down 5 and a bit lbs this morning with a stinking headache so hoping the ketosis fairy is on her way with that magic weight loss dust of hers

Back