Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Oh and should mention here in case you fancy it. The book people just sent me a booklet and the new Atkins is £2 and the complete Dukan is £5.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Welcome Cher the beating is needed for us all no doubt!!!
First dress fitting this week been on the lemon detox thing with the odd omelette thrown in (and a glass of vino).

I'll fill in in tomorrow more xxx

Ps. We are flying Malaysian airlines to Thailand for honeymoon ad I'm seriously freaked out!!! Huge or with other half tonight about it!!!! Thought are needed.com!

WI tomorrow over and out xxxxx

Ps....get me summa that dustttttt

Ooooh I wi tomorrow too!

Ahhhh how long now? It's our 10th anniversary today and we've been planning our next wedding.......next year!!!!! I've got a year to plan it all.......heellllllppppppp! Lol

Sorry forgot to say sending those fairies to keep you and your new hubby safe xxxxx

mehhh everyone is doing good. but not me lol!!ive just eaten a whole bag of haribo. to myself!!! ffs lol. im seriously debating Cambridge again. as it seems the only way I actually lose weight is by illuminating food. as I cant make the sensible choices... I just lose control.... 6 measley weeks will see me at a comfortable weight again. serious thinking time for me
enough is enough I look hideous.

well G we need pics!!! size 10 dress woohoooo ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lm!!!!! Haribo! Your a disgrace!!!! Pmsl.
Can't work it how to pm you from my phone. I need to tell you a secret ;0)

Awww Cher I want a secret too lol xxx, hey chick keep up the good work , so proud of you x

Missie close your eyes...........I'm sending you some dust

sharon thanks babe. Will whisper it lol

Lost 4lbs!!!! Amazing xxxxx

Well done. I thought I'd done 5 but I've done 6!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooohoooooooo.

I think I've done 6. I started at 11.1 and I'm 10.9 now.

mehhh u lot all losing and im gaining!!! had a very good weekend tho ;p

Tomorrow is day 1 lol!!!! im going 3 shakes a day, plus a homemade flapjack thing that ive just concocted (yummy tho) ive just thrown out all biscuits choccys and sweets and told my poor boys I wont be re buying them until ive got past the first week. absolutely no social plans til my birthday on 9th sept so help me god I better frigging stick at this. I will do this. I will I will I will I will.

Ooooh tell me about this flapjack thing.

Good news we have booked our renewal for 18th July 2015

Forgot to ask. What shakes and what you making them with?

I'm on the body by vi atm... which is supposed to b 2 shakes. 2 snacks and a small tea. but the nutritional Info is vertually identical to my Cambridge sachets so I thought why not... I will go 3 shakes a day :)

my flapjack thing.... lots of oats, 4scoops of vi shake powder, mashed banana, 1 tbs peanut butter & 3tbs of walden farm cal/sugar/fat free pancake syrup! yum!!

Back