Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Oh G! Right come on. Your with me now we CAN do this.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Confession time. I had my breakfast shake the just realised I missed my lunch and dinner ones but I had a chicken nugget.

No! Even 1 is BAD. I did fancy a box of 20 and a mint aero mcflurry lol.
Come on ladies. I'm not the only one on here doing this! I soooooo need to sort my flab and shake it off. Can't have a lard a**e walking up the aisle

well good day for me so far... altho totm due tomor bleurgh lol!!!
today's food, one shake with added choc mix in and a bit of peanut butter with ice. second shake with a strawberry mix in. 4 strawbs 4 raspberries, ice and a dash of honey!

hows everyone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooh they sound lovely. Are you on my fitness pal? Add me if you are I'm cherl889.
Really happy as another lb down today. I know I shouldn't look everyday but can't help it. I see the scales getting lower and it spurs me on to be good, although I'm looking at a year and share packet of maltesers. Heeelllllpppppppp!!!!!!!

wow G that's bloody marvellous!!! I was happy with my 3lbs in 4days lol. what r u doing????!!!!

I'm being super hardcore and a day consists of ...

Home made smoothie

Protein bar

Cottage cheese and fruit

Protein bar

... And that's it.

I'm not going to cave this weekend - that's my problem time ! And I am going to lose another 7lbs and then I'll be where I need to be.

You're doing well LM! Missile is awfully quiet ...

Yes

Well sort of. It's more a general feeling of misery as I try to overcome the need for chocolate

But I just can't be married and feel chubby. I know I'm not some huge heifer but it's all relative isn't it and how you feel in yourself

Another lb down.

Weekends are always tough for me. I just want to eat eat eat so these two days will be a challenge to say the least.

Might try my dress on again in a mo and see how it's fitting now I'm a few pounds down.

ummm not really. I caved at work last night with a jacket potato and cheese & salad. my days r just so long and I had a funny turn at work Thursday with the heat so when I started to feel iffy last night I had to eat!!!
today so far im one shake down. but I know im gonna have a few vodkas later!!!

Well done G. You CAN do this.

I've been really bad. Afraid I hit the wine and then the cider last night with apple pie and ice cream that followed a large salad with a bit of chicken, 1 burger, no bun and a sausage. I'm being strict now until my holiday. Not on the shakes until tomorrow as really fancy some veg tonight. The from tomorrow 3 shakes per day and 3l of water min. I had 4-5lb left to lose and now I need to stand on the scales again tomorrow and see what it is now. I'm guessing 8lb lol

What's your weight now cherl?

I nearly caved today. The day looked like this ...

Protein bar

Cottage cheese with fruit

Protein bar

And then ... I found myself making crackers and cheese and thinking about the curly wurlies in the tin... As I buttered the first cracker, thinking ' I'll just take tonight off ' , I heard myself saying out loud STOP - so I did.

I was craving madly tho so had a banana and a hot chocolate which wasn't ideal but won't see a gain I shouldn't think.

Tomorrow is ' official ' weigh in day so will see how much I've officially lost in the past week.

Love it. "Stop". Hahahahahaha
I've no idea of my weight now. I'm wi tomorrow as I think I've gained, no actually I know I've gained lol I'm back being strict tomorrow so I need a daily slap please. The wine last night was just too nice or was it the apple pie and ice cream lol

Back