Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

I'm very fond of apple pie!! Wine I can take or leave which is a blessing really

Today is going so so. I've had two protein bars and a small bowl of strawberries, blueberries and pear. Probably 450 cals for day so far. Dinner will be mushroom soup

Can't give in now but finding it tricky. I'd like to have another 4lbs off by the weekend

Step away from the food! I've been out so only had breakfast shake so far. I'm finding green tea tablets really help.
I can take or leave the wine too. I hardly drink at all tbh but it was there and the rest were drinking. I was ok until I was poured a glass. 3 glasses amounted to about 1 and half large pub measures so not too bad. And it was weight watchers wine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

sooo we've all been a bit quiet lately!!! is anyone doing as terrible as me?? I think I need to sew my mouth shut. seriously. im out of control. G hellpppp me!
wilpower is shot. dunno how tp get that mind set back???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me! Lol. I've made a huge decision today as I'm petrified I'm going to be on shakes for the next 2wks then go on holiday and as soon as I eat something I'm going to pile it all on and more. Soooooooo I'm introducing a meal. Low carb and low ish in fat. Chicken salad tonight

I'm a fat minger a fat minger ......mind set???? Hmmmmm it's telling me I'm a fat minger but ooooooh the food is calling.

I lost 3 st on shakes cherl but I then lost a further 2st on my own eating.... yes eating!!!! I would avoid carbs where poss etc... but it can defo b done. but saying that I put on 8lbs on holiday lol. its toooo easy to enjoy yourself lol!!!

my day consisted of 2 shakes plus a whole wheat cous cous pasta salad. was ok... nothing exciting. 40 min weight training. plus 45min spin. im already hungry again tho. more water it is!!!!

Your doing really well. I think we all need a break every now and then. I'm just so worried that when I go on holiday because I've been living off shakes the first thing I eat or drink will cause me to gain. I've got shakes for when I come home as I'm under no illusion and know I will have a gain.
What things can I eat? I'm hoping that if I can get my body used to food then it won't be such a huge gain while I'm on holiday. I go in 2wks today and after the last 2wks we've had I can't wait. We are even considering staying there lol.

it all depends what u eat.... if u r super strict and dont drink alcohol or eat fatty foods. deserts etc... u may get away with couple pounds gain. but because of the nature of a shake diet if you come off it and eat and drink whatever u want ob holiday id be prepared for a pretty big gain... anything up to a stone depending on how bad u r!!!!
You'll be wayyy out of ketosis and your glycogen levels all restored.
u need to avoid fat. carbs & sugar if poss. protein is fine. most veggies r fine. eggs. salad that kind of thing.....

That's ok holiday I can deal with. I'm expecting it. But I've saved all year so I refuse to go with restrictions lol. Will order my shakes for when I get home!

Morning all

Well my loss last week was ... Precisely nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

This possibly has something to do with copious amounts of chocolate. And cake.

So - I start again today with 10lbs to lose. I've got 24 days to lose these 10lbs - and anything on top of that would be a bonus .

I've started the day with an Atkins protein bar and I'll take a nutriblast shake thing to work.

How are we all? Apart from struggling. Shall we have a five day challenge ? Weigh in Friday morning and see how we've all done ?

G that's a great idea but with my swap on dotes I don't think I'm going to lose at all so you already have a Loooooser in the house lol.

Last night I had the most amazing chicken and bacon salad. I finally realised why I love low carb so much! It's really making me want to stop with the shakes and just do low carb. I've actually been craving an omelette! I think I will gain though. Oh I've only got 8lb to go. What do I do????? Someone help

well I wont bore u with my circumstances but I actually gained... bla bla bla,
so yes lets go with a challenge :) ive been good from yesterday and hoping it will continue. so far today gym/spin a shake & just eaten a banana. I have no idea how much I need off. minimum 14lbs but if I could get my head straight id like 25lbs off.
impossible tho as I keep cheating lol!!!
cherl I would stick with 2 shakes a day then a carb-less meal... omlettes good :) chicken. salad rice etc... 3l of water and youll b good to go!!!

we need to get back to posting on here more... we used to b so good!! meh

Yes yes and yes!
I can cope with 2 shakes and an omelette. But what am I allowed in it? Can I have mushrooms and onions as cheese and ham at a guess would be off the list.

Yes we do need to post more. Every mouthful needs posting on here then we might feel less like cheating.

I've been terrible today. Went to look at the venue to renew vows and it's gorgeous but smaller than I was expecting. Not a major problem though. Then my godparents took us out for dinner. I had a curry but with salad and only ate the chicken with a tiny bit of sauce and 1 popadom BUT they got me a desert and I just couldn't refuse. Whoops.

< rolls in >

Ugh. Fat. And only 23 days to go

Failed yesterday: ok I shall post everything I have today !!!

COME ON!

Off to catch up

hahhahah f..u.ck sake we r sh.it lol!!! I had pasta for tea last night too!!! not a lot but even so!! haha
hmmm sooo...
where r we going so wrong? ?!!!!

You summed it up

We are sh!t

And Missie is missing in action. Or missing in cake. One of the two!

I've had a nutriblast today so far which comprised of spinach, strawberries, blueberries and beet root.

I'll have a protein bar at half one. Trying to up the water

God it's depressing

Well today went really well.......NOT. Had a sausage in a roll and hot chocolate for breakfast. Was sooooooooo stressed about this meeting for work I needed it. Nothing but salad for dinner tonight now

lmao.... useless!!! lol
im doing ok today.... 1 shake down. 2 egg omlette for lunch with a lil sweet chilli sauce! another shake for tea I think. oh and a packet of prawn cocktail?!!! lol
Im 2lbs down since yesterday tho.

Well done babe. That's good.
I'm so proud of myself. Just got back from asda and remembered to buy myself a new frying pan to cook my omelettes in

Back