Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

ok... so the evening wemt downhill. a packet of mcCoys. a peanut butter bar thing and about 6 chips. Fail!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was good! Kind of antipasti salad. But then craved something sweet and had half a glass of diet lemonade

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Is a caramel frappe on the good or bad list?
I had one for brunch and then just had a huge chicken salad.

How are you getting on?

Oh and I've found an allergy to the scales this week too

ummm.... not perfect but not awful I spose. 1 shake, some melon, some raisins, some rice with sweet chilli sauce on. then just had 4 ice pops. .... hahaha!

I haven't weighed either in days. im now having to restrain myself from nipping to the shop which is 2 seconds over the road to buy chocolate!

I'm back. Been ill in hospital so diet been rubbish

We all need to weigh in and be accountable

Oh god only about 20 odd days until I get married. I've got to lose ten lbs

Can I do it ?!?!

How are we all

Oh Hun are you ok? Hope your feeling better.

Yes we do. Ok scales here I come. If you all hear a scream it's only me lol.

I'm jetting off next weekend, well airport hotel Sunday fly out on Monday. I'm back to work now too so 3 shifts between now and then. First one is a night duty tonight :0(
Got to package up 10 parcels for bits I've sold on eBay. Plan was to do that on the way to the park to wear the kids out but that's not going to happen as it's tipping down.
I have every intention of being good today. Omelettes and salads. Lol.

Good luck girlies!

ahhh what g?? whats up?? I was also at hospital last week with possible gall stones! mehhh!!
ok so..... 3lb loss. fu.ck sake!!! hmmm ok so id like another 2lb off by monday....

Wow LM well done.
I'm almost as happy for a 3lb gain lol. I was expecting it to be more.

Be careful with gallstones. My best friend has been left for so long se now has liver probs too and is STILL waiting for surgery! It's agony from what I see.

Hmm - not sure ? I've had pain - low down, right hand side for a few months now on and off. On Tuesday it was horrendous though - I was hot and cold and and threw up - worse was the pain though. I ended up in an ambulance - so bloody embarrassing.

They thought it was ovarian - but a scan shows absolutely nothing gynae at all. I might have a very small fibroid but that would be normal for my age and the fact I've had kids and it's so small it's almost not there. Ovaries were fine . Blood tests were done and tested for everything - all fine.

Pain wore off after gas and air and intravenous painkillers. They thought it might be a kidney stone but pain not in my back. Possibly appendicitis but symptoms didn't quite fit. I do have symptoms of a urine infection though but not sure that that would cause such bad pain?
So no further forward really although I suppose it's good to know that I've not got anything obviously serious wrong which was my worry .

Lm - what were your symptoms

Oh Hun. Well I've been tested and pushed from pillar to post for the last year with neurological problems that can't be diagnosed so I know how you feel.

How long have you got! Have a read on my "new and so confused" thread. They are all on there.
I've just been given a date for my next MRI scan. Roll on the 11th sept! Got to have an electrical nerve test done where the consultant said they insert little metal rods into my muscles and measure the time it takes signals to reach the muscle/brain. I'm petrified!

awww G :( sounds awful. umm mine started with sharp pain. in my upper tummy in the centre and then went onto my right side. also pain in my shoulders and lower back. the pain built up like a contraction. .where it starts off bearable until it peaks. but the actual pain was not like a contraction almost like a super painful sharp stitch??
cant quite explain in. it was 10times worse if I attempted to lie down, I could just about get through it if I paced around. I also threw up but the vom was very acidic.

like you.... no confirmation of what is actually wrong. I personally think ive fu.cked up my insides from diet after diet! :(

That does sound like gallstones. But you're very young for them. No idea what mine is.. Fed up with it. It doesn't hurt at all right now - mildly uncomfortable maybe.

And poor you cherl. God we are falling to bits

What do we think about sugar free diets ? Have a look ... I'm wondering if it might be beneficial ( and after all, we know it's sugar that's the root of all evil , not fats )

My best friend is only just 30 and had gall bladder removed as a result of bad stones. They put hers down to different silly diets as in vlcd and those tablets you can buy over the counter! Just shows you what we really put our bodies through

Yes the link to dodgy health and vlcd's wouldn't and doesn't surprise me

I've decided to give the sugar free thing a go so today's menu comprised of the following ..

Natural live yogurt with seeds

A green fruit free smoothie: now , this was bloody hard to get down. Seriously yak worthy. It was spinach, avocado, parsley, cucumber , carrot, ginger and beetroot. Dear god - what a mission it was!

A 2 egg omelette with roasted baby carrots, peppers , tomatoes and beetroot

Oh and lots of water

I'm going to do five days of this purgatory hell and then see how I feel: I absolutely believe that it's carbs / sugar that's the baddie and not fats but blimey - it's hard to give up isn't it ?

I looked at the back of one of my protein bars - I currently favour these ones called ' Bounce ' - hmm - 12g of pure sugar in 42g. So I compared that to the live yogurt - 8g of naturally occurring sugar in 150g ... Interesting

I've done this plan before ( it's Zoe harcombe ) and each time dropped half a stone. This time I'm trying to improve my health though. I don't know if I have Candida ( don't suffer with thrush for example ) but after being so ill last week and having had repeated UTIs and feeling out of sorts for a few months now , I'm thinking it can't hurt to completely starve my body of sugar for a while.

How are we all feeling ?

I can't decide when to return to work - today is the first day I've actually felt 'ok' since Tuesday afternoon when I collapsed at work. I'm a bit worried about it happening again! Anyway - I'm deliberating either going back tomorrow or taking a few extra days. What do you think ? I don't have a poor sick record or anything like that but feel guilty for even thinking it! If I sat behind a desk all day it would be fine but I don't - I run around all shift.

Decisions !!!

Wow you done well to get that down. I thought if be sick just reason what went in it lol.
I saw a programme not so long ago and it basically tested diets and the conclusion was you can eat sugars, fats and carbs but not together. The person on the sugar diet lost weight but it wasn't combined with any carbs or many fats. Low carb was pretty much just that too. They both lost weight but the person combining didn't.
I'm TRYING to low carb until I go away lol. Hmmmmm trying is about right.

Stay off Hun. I would if I could but Occy health signed me back fit. Not exactly worth it as I'm only in for 2 more shifts. One down on fri night, just an early tomorrow and a late on weds then I'm off for 3wks!

Back