Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

eeeewwww that sounds disgusting. I would defo vom from that. ive made poor choices this wkend im afraid. started well yesterday. gym 2 shakes and some rice for tea. managed to avoid all treats at the cinema. sat there glugging a sprite zero. but at 1am OH fancied a McDs so..... I gave in to a cheeseburger and a chicken burger :(
which resulted in me being up half the night in agony with tummy cramps. mehhh!!!
today.... good spin, then Bam 2 boiled eggs. a sausage beans & toast!! resisted a pizza just now tho. so... its safe to say im not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It really sounds like gallstones if food is bringing on an 'attack'

Either that or IBS possibly?

I'm not sure I want to do the shakes again. Or the protein bars. That's been my fallback plan since I lost all the weight and I use them to maintain I suppose. I'm going to really try and stop doing this! I don't think it's doing me any good at all.

I did have cravings today but battled through. Also had a headache in the afternoon - and I rarely get headaches. Sugar withdrawal maybe? ( I polished off a huge wedge of chocolate brownie pudding with chocolate ice cream last night! Which followed macaroni cheese ) oh and I was terrible in Friday. I ate 6 mini cakes and a whole big cake. Ugh! I should be about 18 stone rally

No idea what to eat tomorrow to keep me full . I'm thinking of another b astard omelette with veg, a tofu stir fry and yogurt with seeds.

Day two of no sugar

So far I've had

Yogurt with seeds

Omelette with peppers and tomatoes

Dinner will be asparagus pan fried in butter

Oh and water !

How bloody dull

Dinner was asparagus , brown rice , tofu and peopers. Surprisingly nice but the cravings are immense tonight.

Zoe harcombe assures me of a 7lb loss in five days . She'd better bloody deliver !

Heh heh - now that'd be good!

Well I'm amazed! Day 3 for me today so had a weigh in this morning and I'm 6lbs down. In 2 days?!?! And I'm not even officially ' overweight' according to the charts. ( I am chubby in person though! )

Day has started with a huge bowl of yogurts with a few handfuls of seeds. Lunch will be an omelette.

Yes!!! Amazing eh? And I feel better on it to be honest.

Cutting out sugar is hard though , have to say. Although I'm never hungry because I'm eating loads.

Check out Zoe harcombe phase 1.

That is so mental lol. my vi diet is supposed to cut out sugar but ive been adding sooo much fruit to the shakes so not been very good lol.
I love sugar... I would struggle so much. did u have a sugar crash? feel like sh.it?? im well tempted to have a go!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a headache on day one in the afternoon. There's no fruit allowed at all for the first five days

Apart from that - fine!

I've had a three egg omelette for lunch with loads of asparagus and having marinated tofu with butternut squash brown rice and red peppers for tea

Honestly LM, give it a go. It's just five days. It IS a total cut out of sugar but after five days you gradually re introduce carbs in the form of fruit etc

I'm limited with it because I'm a vegetarian but you would be fine and have loads to eat

The following is unlimited for five days

Natural live yogurt
Seeds
Fish
All non processed meat - chicken , beef , pork etc
All veg apart from potatoes and mushrooms
A 50g serving of brown rice per day if wanted
Eggs are unlimited
Tofu
All salad

And no - fruit , cheese , fizzy drinks or pasta etc. the usual stuff , you know it all anyway

There's loads of recipes online - it's not a hardship to eat a lemon and thyme roasted chicken with veg is it ? ( well it wouldn't be if I ate meat !! )

It's actually very simple - it's just so tough due to the absolute absence of sugar: but I feel full after a huge bowl of yogurt with pumpkin and sunflower seeds so it's keeping me satisfied from a hunger point of view.

The whole point of the five days is to kill off the sugar in the body. I decided to do it after being unwell last week - I'm just not sure I should be doing the protein bar shake thing as infinitum

Mmmmmm I don't know. Sometimes I'd rather have that. My fav is granola in yogurt. I love that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's ok holiday I can deal with. I'm expecting it. But I've saved all year so I refuse to go with restrictions lol. Will order my shakes for when I get home! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The trick is to avoid alcohol in the day and cocktails, and try and do as much exercise as you can. I went to oz for 3 weeks and only gained 4lbs but I was drinking loads of water, walking heaps and just allowed myself one scoop of ice cream a day if I had to have it. I stayed clear of bread and high carbs. You can do it

Thanks jess. I will try but I do love the bread there! I don't really drink alcohol much and def don't drink in the day anyway. I might have the odd one when the kids are in bed but that's it. Maybe one night with a cocktail in a nice restaurant. I am a sucker for ice cream but never ever have more than 1 scoop anyway.
I tend to eat lots of salads meats and cheeses out there so that's good but like I said I've saved all year so I shall enjoy it and moan like a biatch when I get home a good few lbs more lol ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back