Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Day 4 of no sugar and I've lost 7lbs now!

Today's menu

Huge bowl of yogurt with cinnamon and seeds and puffed brown rice cereal

3 egg omelette with avocado, tomatoes and rocket

Asparagus pan fried in butter with salad and seeds

Oh and sparkling water ! About a litre

Mmmmm I love asparagus cooked like that with green beans and long stem broccoli. Par boil them for a few mins then add into a pan with butter and garlic.
Mmmmmmm guess what I'm having for dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 5 of no sugar and officially last day of phase 1.

I've lost 8lbs as of this morning! I'm seriously impressed with this - I think it's more than my initial first week loss on CD and I was overweight then. I'm now not overweight and still managed an 8lb loss - eeekkkkk

Breakfast has been a cup of mint tea and the usual yogurt / seeds / cinnamon combo. ( this way of eating is quite dull , have to say ... )

Hello my lovelies.
Had a crazy last week. Put the house up for sale and found one we love so packed up ours for agents to hopefully sell it while we are away and then realised I've not packed a suitcase! Got most of it done last night so just last min bits to go in today. Thankfully we don't fly out until tomorrow so we are not in a major rush. Got my in laws in today to decorate the dining room. I'd got as far as testers on the wall lol. Magnolia all over now, well it will be!
Got to rush but will pop on if I get any service there.
Be good xxx

Ladieeeeeeees where arrrreeeeee yooouuuuuuuu????????
I go on holiday and everyone runs away lol.

We kind of defected to the book of face. I'm currently 25 stone and Leah is similar.

We are starting again tomorrow

Oh and I'm married now

Well congratulations mrs!!! Was it as perfect as you'd imagined?

I need to join the 25st club too! I've stuffed my face like it was going out of fashion. Eating carbs with every meal. I now look about 9mths pregnant :0(. Oh well it starts again on weds. And I will get back to target again. Kind I looking forward to Atkins. Been planning already today. Pen and paper were out while sunning myself and I've written out all the foods I like from the list of foods allowed in phase 1. Hubby is doing it too but won't be as strict. I want to follow it to the letter.
Does anyone know if there's a squash or water flavouring that's allowed on it? I used to drink sainsburys basics as that only had a "trace" of carbs per serving but I want to try and cut that out too if I'm not meant to have the citric acid.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyone still about?

Are you 8 stone now missie? How was the wedding? I lost the plot after line and have been on and off plans since then. Currently still trying to lose my usual 10lbs!

I'm not back to stay. I lurk. but im up the spud so inevitably gonna get fat so il encourage u all :)
give us some pics missie! !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) im close to 3months now amd no weight gain just yet :) ive set myself a small challenge of only 10lbs gain by 20 weeks ahaha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg congrats hun that's amazing xxx well I am all married off not was the best say if my life!!!

Just got a running machine for £90 lol!

Currently need to restart my diet big time xxx

Are you on Facebook? X

Back