Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

let me know your facebook things then ill add ya xxxxx you can see my wedding pics then wooop wooooop..

Im private so you wont be able to find me lol xxx

So how is everyone doing so far for a monday!!!

Im two shakes down and a cup of coffee with two blimin sugars!!!!! nothing changes but i have to get into a dress for chrisstmas!

pretty good go u!! im Leah Williams on there. think my prof pic is me on wedding day with my two boys on my lap x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't find ya leah x

Annoying wanna show you guys my pics but don't wanna put on here lol x

Greta I've added little mumma can you find me xxx

Day two and I couldn't be arsed to go to the gym last night lol. Think I'm gonna give a week of s&s and go from there x

How's everyone doing x I need to get down to 10st 7 by end nov that's my goal x not a crazy one this time x

What nooooo ur so not

Your both stunning xxx

loool im so not!!!! im 11st now!!! Honestly and im only 5'4 you look lovely!

Whats wrong with us we are all crazy!

aww lovely pics. altho can I just say for so long I imagined ur name as missie..... I was shocked your not called that haha!!!!
i wish I was 11st. lol. im 12 eurgh!!! and I bet u G r less than 10 so u can sssshhh!!! im the lardy one here. meh!!!

yeah but you have a great excuse.......so chuffed for ya!

Bet you were confused by the name singh eh!

but its not really an excuse that's the weight id got to before pregnancy lol!! nearly 3months down tho and not gained anything so im happy as im sure with the first I was about a stone up. and altho im heavy in weight im still smaller in size than I was at just over 11st. which is odd . altho very tight im still fitting in some size 12 which is fine :)

Back