Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

her husband definitely isn't indian!! I didnt really notice the second name... mine is very boring!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

loooool his granddad is south american! I thought he was winding me up when he told me"! Still not changed anything though!

Little mumma thats really good going just try to eat healthy xxx

So 5 days down and 3lbs down....another million to go!:p

I'm in! I'll post every day and get back to target. Today I've eaten...

A ricotta, goats cheese and gig sandwich
Crisps
Flapjack

Granola and full day yogurt

Juice
Pasta
Lemon meringue pie and ice cream
Chocolate
Mint poppets
Toffee poppets
Wine gums

Not good for weight loss

Anyone about?

How's tricks?

I'm doing ok. I've taken up running so am a speed demon most days now . Diet going ok - I'm just trying to cut down on portion sizes etc and it seems to be working.

Ladies I know you're not looking for me but I need help and some butt kickers!!
Jonah is 9 weeks old now and I'm getting married in just over 11 weeks. Help!!!
I've got a couple of stone to shift to get back to where I was happy, I think that might be pushing it though. My plan at the minute is air and the occasional diet coke :D

loool laura love you pics you look so good!!!!it says your all but at your goal on the bit under the picture......

Hi Greta how things???????

Im ashamed to say but im back on the wagon starting sunday.....have my cambridge lady coming tomorrow morning to me so i cant change my mind!!! Ive been told that i have to start on level two now as i only have a stoneish to loose so here goes.....

Hows everyone else doing? thinking of starting a diet diary hmmmmmmmm.....just worried it will be very boring for people to read lol x

loool laura love you pics you look so good!!!!it says your all but at your goal on the bit under the picture......x

Pah, that was pre baby and pie eating, I don't know my log in stuff I've been coming on here on my phone for so long so can't change my stats :D I'm about 3 stone lighter than the big pic and 2 stone heavier than the thin one.
We're getting married in Las Vegas, I'm currently sat on the bed surrounded by summer clothes that don't fit, I forgot about half of the dresses I own. I neeeeeed to get back in them. I've got lots of S&S shakes to get through for a start.
If you start a diary I'll talk to you :D X

awww i would love to get married again in las vegas that will be so so fun.....

have you a dress and stuff! What are your plans to loose weight then xxx

I *think* I've found a dress, it's on it's way for me to try. With it being Vegas and just us it's not a full on wedding dress but it's a lot more princessy than I thought I wanted. I just have no clue what size to get. Pre baby I was 8-10, now I'm more 12-14 but apparently it comes small so I've ordered a 12 to see how far off I am. If it fits now I'll order a 10, if it's tight I'll probably keep it to hopefully fit in to at some point...no idea what I'll do if I never manage to get in it!!
I'm going to slim and save it I think. 2 stone in 11 weeks is roughly 2.5lbs a week which actually seems doable especially now I have the ultimate motivation. I just find it hard when I'm tired which is all the time at the mo because my newest spud doesn't like sleep!

Did I read you only have a stone to lose? You'll do that no problem. Are you doing it for any special reason, do you have a timeframe or is it just because you'd like it off? X

ooo send me a link to the dress so i can see xxx I got married in august so still love all the wedding stuff xxx

Im going to Ibiza in April so really want to be a goal by then....stone and a half is easier said than done, I have only got down to 9st 7 once before so its no mean feet! fingers crossed! see what this consultant says as she is new x

I can pop a pic on. The model depresses me. I want to be her...same colour hair counts doesn't it??
It's got a slight gold shimmer going across it.

We're accidentally going vintage :D OH's seen a really cool herringbone waistcoat and trousers without realising how well they'll go with the dress. Knew I was marrying him for a reason! Ha.

So you want a stone and a half by April and I want 2 stone by May...don't want much do we?? :D

Attachments

• image-3428380113.jpg
    image-3428380113.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 50
ooo that dress will look gorgeous.....

So you with me on sunday xxx you going shakes only?

I hope so. I love it.

Yep, shakes only. Unless something social crops up then I'll have a trusty chicken salad :D

Hey ladies.
Im reading but not going to reply much. Not dieting as going through a marriage break up (sorry). Really need to get back to 'proper' eating as I'm not eating much at all at the moment.

Congrats on the wedding plans.
Well done on getting back to the diets

xxxxxx

Hey ladies.
Im reading but not going to reply much. Not dieting as going through a marriage break up (sorry). Really need to get back to 'proper' eating as I'm not eating much at all at the moment.

Congrats on the wedding plans.
Well done on getting back to the diets

xxxxxx

Hi Cherl, sorry to hear things are a bit rubbish. Hope you're ok. Xx

Back