Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

I will be thanks babe. I will bounce back. Then lose the weight. If I lose before all this bouncing will hurt lol xx

Omg I hope your ok that can't be easy xx vent on here if you need too xxx

So had my new consultant come round and she is lovely to was here for over two hours going through stuff so really positive x

I got weighed and I'm shocked to say I'm more than I thought can't believe it!!! But it's really spurred me on this time x

Happy valentine's people's xxx

Bring it on! :) I'm feeling really positive this time, I'm excited to do it and not dreading it...yet!

Err missie - you forget I can see your fb pics and you're very slim

I'm running a lot at the mo. Ten lbs to lose . Not today though as I'm eating my weight in cake right now

Exciting Laura! I got married 6 months ago and love it! You'll get there. What's the starting weight ? How many weeks exactly ? We shall help you plan - slim and save may be a little hardcore right now

Sorry to read your news Cheryl

I was 12.7 on Wednesday, I've been half trying since Monday but may have accidentally had Domino's and beer on Tuesday while we were booking everything.
We fly 11 weeks this Tuesday. 28lbs in 11 weeks is 2.54lbs a week :D
If I'm 10 stone anything my size 10s will fit.
I'm a weird shape at the min, my top half is almost back to normal but my hips, bum and tum are crazy. I guess I did only have a baby 9 and a bit weeks ago though.
I miss running, it's so hard finding time at the minute. Fast pram walks are the best I get.

Hey greta x put on quite a bit since any pics xx I'm over 11st now :(

Bring on tomorrow xx....she says eating a mini egg ha

You lot are crazy.
While my heart is breaking im trying to stay a bit positive and planning some well over due girlie weekends away with my best friends. One has been single for 2yrs now so i dont think ill be lonely lol

your all sounding very positive. I think i need to get the next few weeks out of the way and get back on it. Cant be a single lady looking like a beached whale lol. Im still in my 12s so thats good.

im dying to get comfy back in my twelveds......day one has begun and hubby has already asked if we can go down the pub to meet his sister......Ive said no!

There is no way im going i just cant be bothered to spend the time arguing with myself about not drinking anything or eating anything!!!!

urghhhhh

headache started already lol

yeah he keeps asking to go urghhh this is always the problem and if i go there and drink sparkling water his sister will make a big fuss!!!

Don't go. And not beig horrible but what's it to her what you do or don't drink lol. Stay at home. Feet up. Watch a film (weekend tv is always dire!) or swap with me. I'm on nights!

looool yeah thats what i plan to do!!! its just the family way of doing things everything revolves around food and drinking...its always the problem when im trying to loose weight. Cos im not as big as them then they dont think i need to watch what i eat.
It just makes it all hard workand if i dont go then it looks like im avoiding them! its a nightmare! think it annoys my other half but what can i do.

Its a guarantee when i start this they will invite me round its so annoying but i dont wanna tell them im doing this as they will tell me its not right etc!

Fatty wades in!!!! Il make u all feel better im 13st 5lbs killl me kill me kill me!!! Eurgh my body actually makes me wana vom! And stil 14 weeks til my belly loses the human inside of it.
Im actually jelous that i cant get on it with u?! As its doing my head in to be constantly gaining weight, im not even eating that much!!!! I think ive put on about 1st 6lbs or so since september :) pahahaha
Il be here stalking away (probably knee deep in cheesecake & minstrels!!

Hey gorgeous xxx your having a baby hun I think your doing well xx

On product three.....oooooo so exciting

IM STARVING!

Monday. Bleugh. At least there's no school run this week.
Yesterday went ok, was hoping to wake up 2 stone lighter but apparently it doesn't work like that.
How's everyone doing?

Greta, surely there's no other reason to run than so you can eat chocolate??

Laura that made me laugh this morning.....i kinda feel lighter this morning. Did you manage to stick to it yesterday. Im proud to say i did and feel better for it. On to day two and feeling up for it big time..

Cant wait to fit in some of my clothes and be able to go out feeling confident and stuff. Just have to nuckle down for a month and hopefully i will be there.

Back