Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

NEEEEEDDDDD SUGARRRRRRRRRRR

Saying that I really fancy some bacon fries. You know the cheap ones from the supermarket. Mmmmmmm could eat a whole bag

i neeeeed sugarrrrrrr in millllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........weirdo right!

Also need the cheap bacon rashers :cry:

Awwww sorry Hun. Have I given you the craving too lol. I love them.
Milk and sugar hmmmm afraid I'll give that one a miss. I don't like milk. Add in some hot chocolate or a spoonful of coffee with it and I will xx

Nooooo you don't need sugar. It's the enemy :D

Went to Meadowhall today, didn't see a single dress so everything is pinned on the one I've ordered. Eek.

Also I'm £48 lighter (shame it's the wrong sort of pounds) thanks to Build a Bear!!

It's a huge shopping centre. It was poo. Even the shops that had potentials online had nothing in.

Yep we have one very big build a bear fan now. She's already on about 'next time'...help!

Attachments

• image-785108372.jpg
    image-785108372.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 42
Awwww dead cute xx

Stayed away from the sugar and the cravings ate kill long me but I'm home and there is no sugar in the house apart from a huge tin of celebrations...will not open them tho.
Have you not caved laura when your out? I feel like I have to lock myself away to avoid any one leading me astray! Maybe in doing it the wrong way

I've not caved yet no, I think normally I'd find it more difficult it's just that at the minute I'm ridiculously excited and motivated. We fly 11 weeks today. Argh. I'll be married in 11 weeks and one day!
You're doing really well. I'm trying to think what you can have as an alternative because I remember before you wanting milk and sugar...do the milkshakes not cut it? X

im so excited for you its gonna be amazing....need to see pics of shoes etc xx

I just have an addiction to sugar big time and it go to the stage when i would go to make a coffee and mix the sugar in the milk (we are talking two large desert spoons and while im waiting drink the milk! then make another...

SO ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT :break_diet:

You're hardly enormous missie !

Me on the other hand! Ugh!

I've bought a journal full of twatty inspirational quotes and I am going to write in it every day. Not my innermost desires, I hasten to add, but food intake, exercise taken and calories consumed / burnt

Today is good so far! A 4k run and food has been a protein bar and then a tofu stir fry. I find it impossible to just do shakes or bars AND run. I get too hungry

How are we all

yeah im not at the gym at the moment having a week or two off while im just doing the shakes....see what happens really.
I know im not enormous but im bigger than a 12 and well over what i should weigh so i feel like poo. Was going to the gym like a nut case since jan and nothing was coming off so needed to do something...

i dont understand why im so heavy!

be honest its nice having the extra time when im not at the gym.

I'm mostly intrigued about what your milky sugar combo tastes like.
Not been hungry at all today, think ketosis is here.
Dress arrived, not the one :(
It made me a bit sad but on the plus side it fit and I didn't look like a whale.
I'd really like a glass of wine tonight.

Yes I don't lose loads since I started running. Which kinda sucks. It's supposed to be dropping off! All that's happening is I get steadily more knackered

I'm mostly intrigued about what your milky sugar combo tastes like. Not been hungry at all today, think ketosis is here. Dress arrived, not the one :( It made me a bit sad but on the plus side it fit and I didn't look like a whale. I'd really like a glass of wine tonight.
Laura don't go there is addictive x

8lbs off since last Wednesday!! :D

How is everyone??

OMGGGGGGGG thats brilliant Laura well done you must be so chuffed. Can you see a difference?

Im doing good so far feeling better today :) Thats definitely given me motivation to keep going. Im going to find it really tuff on friday when my husband is out is classic wine and bing time if im home alone!!!!

Back