Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Your all being sooooo good. I gorged on take away pizza last night. Feel so sick and heavy from it. Decided to let the kids have a night of their choice as a treat. Off to work soon too. Can't be bothered today.
Been lookin at home stuff online. It's awful starting again. And need the winning numbers too!

awww mate hope you have loads of friends around to cheer you up. Where do you live?

Greta im jealous!

I'm near Tunbridge wells Hun. And no don't live near friends lol they all live in London or Essex! I'm ok. I think I will be once all the arguing stops. It's just dragging me down now. Just been told I'm with my friend Sophie tonight at work so we will have the party bus. Watch out London!!!! Lol. Only kidding. We have the music and fun between patients xx

OH says I'm shrinking and my waist is 3" smaller than it was a couple of weeks ago...but...I do have more to lose than you and a lot of post baby stuff going on still, so it's a bit less exciting.

Sound ruff Cherl. Hope you're ok. X

Caramel egg!!!!!!!

No to the caramel egg!!!! Says she making pancakes for the kids (note the excuse to have to have one too!)

I'm near Tunbridge wells Hun. And no don't live near friends lol they all live in London or Essex! I'm ok. I think I will be once all the arguing stops. It's just dragging me down now. Just been told I'm with my friend Sophie tonight at work so we will have the party bus. Watch out London!!!! Lol. Only kidding. We have the music and fun between patients xx

How mad is that im from essex xxx

near hornchurch x

looool at the bottom of the a12 near Romford,

apply and cinnamon porridge down.....not a fan!

Morning. Another day. I'm so tired and have someone else's child on their way round to entertain too. Why?!??
Had a couple of bad nights with the baby and they really make me want to eat. But I won't. Have 2 more dresses on their way. Hope everyone's ok

So do I drive past yours? My god I sound stupid now. Is it the A12 I drove down? I know it is to chelmsford but not sure about canvey.
Hun kids always make you want to eat lol. That's one of their jobs. As they get a little older it doesn't stop. Mine are 3 and 8 and they still make me want to eat lol.

It's can be so hard when you still have to cook for them and have treats in the house. Eldest is good with the amount of fruit and veg she eats but I still finding myself sniffing her apple :D
Just been eavesdropping, every sentence between her and her buddy starts 'guess what, guess what...' I don't think they've taken a breath yet!

5 going on 50!

Well I have to say that my son was far easier than my darling princess lol. She even calls herself princess Roo!

Hi everyone.......im so busy at work i wanna pull my hair out!!! two products down and starting to focus on my weigh in on friday and im really worried i wont have lost anything. My clothes feel looser so fingers crossed. I guess id be happy with 2/3 lbs for all this pain.

Just got a nespesso coffee machine here at work....not good. Sugary coffees might as well be dangling like carrots in front of my face! Also i have to do the food shopping for my other half on Saturday as he knows he will be hungover.....****** any more temptation.\ someone might as well put a bottle of wine infront of me......O HANG ON THERE IS ONE IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attachments

• image-2515329776.jpg
    image-2515329776.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 16
Yeah mine is very much a princess. I don't think she could be any girlier.

Missie have you resisted??
(Not helpful but you know red wine isn't *that* carby...just saying...sorry!!)

I've just reread...are you weighing in tomorrow?? Exciting!!

No weighing in on Sat morning will keep u posted xxxx

What do I do if I don't loose!

Last edited:
Back