Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

You are both crazy!
Ok so friend has got me 3 bottle of my fav prosecco and going to watch fifty shades tomorrow night. I need cheering up lol.

You are both crazy! Ok so friend has got me 3 bottle of my fav prosecco and going to watch fifty shades tomorrow night. I need cheering up lol.

Oooooo I'm Jel xxx

Fridayyyyyyyy!! Yay. But also boo because weekends are harder.

Missie you HAVE to have lost. There's no way you haven't. I bet it's a good one! X

Weekends are defo harder.....to much temptation to reach for the wine :)

Laura wish you lived closer then id join you.....

So locked myself out the house this morning can see its gonna be a great day!!!!

Missie I'm not far this weekend lol. No! You dont need the temptation now. Be good. How on earth did you lock yourself out?
Laura what's your plans? I'm child free all weekend lol. At a loss really don't quite know what to do with myself. Lol

id suggest a night out loool if i wasnt on shakes dohhhhhhh

Husand left key in door told me to take it out when i shut it behind me.....started talking about other stuff and i shut the door with the key in it!

Oh no. Can you get in at all? If you shake the door lots with a key in the other side it does open (not that I'm talking from experience lol)
We can have a night out soon Hun. Let me know when your up for it. I'm sure I can manage a good night out!!!!

yeah sounds good we should all do a meet up xxx

Hows everyone doing today?

All's good this end. No big weekend plans. Catching up on sleep. Although my smallest small managed 10-5 last night for the first time so not feeling too bad.
Just watching Rio 2, I love school holidays! :)

Omgggggg I'm wanting to eat think an early night alone is called ?

I didn't like rio2 as much as the first lol.
Sorry ladies. Not much conversation. The prosecco is flowing and I'm quite merry atm. I plan on getting very very drunk lol xxx

Missie just focus on your weigh in tomorrow. No food. Get to bed and let us know ASAP!! Xx

I didn't like rio2 as much as the first lol.
Sorry ladies. Not much conversation. The prosecco is flowing and I'm quite merry atm. I plan on getting very very drunk lol xxx

Have fun :D !!

Made it through with an omelette of two eggs and water xx other half came in at 4am walking me up so I'm bit tired and feel like I have trapped wind and feel a bit sick this morning which is odd.
She is coming in fifteen mins so will update

Made it through with an omelette of two eggs and water xx other half came in at 4am walking me up so I'm bit tired and feel like I have trapped wind and feel a bit sick this morning which is odd.
She is coming in fifteen mins so will update

Good luck!! X

Boom 5.5 lbs so happy xxx and 9inches lost too xxxxx

Come on next week

Wowee! Well done babe. That's amazing.

Morning laura. Where do you live Hun?

Ive developed a cough over night. Lol it's very strange. The vino didn't even make me sleep well. Bad night. Lol

Excellent!!! 9 inches too?? Woo! Makes it all worth it.

I'm all the way up in Sheffield.

I have an unexpected dilemma. One of the dresses I ordered came this morning and I absolutely love it...but, it fits now, perfectly and there are no smaller sizes. Wondering if someone will be able to take it in closer to the time. I love it!!! :)
Excited to see what the other one fits like now since it's a 10 because that's all they had.

Someone will. There are plenty of good dress makers out there babe. Just make sure they are good as you don't want it ruined like a friend of mine had hers ruined. Get one that works for a shop. Shame your not down here as I know a great one. Soooooooo do we get to know what it's like????

Back