Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Thanks Missie- LT is Lipotrim sorry, I did it back in '07 and maintained for a long time but got pregnant had post partum complications and was back up to nearly 13st at start of Feb. I decided to do it again to re-program myself and try to get back under 10st (don't think I'll get back to the low 9's again). It's going really well this time I lost 5.5lbs more in my first week than I did last time so expecting a low loss this week but so long as I lose 2.5lbs per week I'm still in the game!

How are you getting on with the shakes? You'll be at target in no time with only a stone to lose!

ooo never really heard of Lipptrim will have a look. Well done for loosing and keeping it off thats a great achievement hun xxxxx

Welcome to the crazy thread!

Shakes are great really its the best thing for me to do as it takes most things out the equation but this time im hoping to finish working up the steps by the time im ready for holiday. Thats 8 weeks so see what happens.

Shakes are great really its the best thing for me to do as it takes most things out the equation but this time im hoping to finish working up the steps by the time im ready for holiday. Thats 8 weeks so see what happens.

Me too, they sort of re-set me to base 0. 8 weeks is plenty of time and allows for an extended reintroduction of food so you find a balance.

LT is like the basic version of CD only it is TFR all the way and the shakes are so bland! But I need that to cleanse my taste buds from sweet sugary foods to enjoying clean fresh foods again when I come off it. I'm having a break week at Easter for my wee ones birthday (going swimming argh the swimsuit fear!!!) and a work reunion but really hope to have lost 2.5 st by then! Last they all saw me I was 9 1/2 stone so don't want to look too huge by comparison.

im sure you will do it hun....how comes you chose that over Cambridge?

Can I join you Laura? I don't do red though.
Got the worst migraine coming and working nights tonight. Great!

Welcome Joanie. So sorry looks like I missed a load of posts. When head is better will go back and read xxx

im sure you will do it hun....how comes you chose that over Cambridge?

I had never heard of Cambridge when I started LT, only after I was on it the first time and the only people I've known do CD were my aunt and cousin back when I did it first time and they didn't last even though the plan was tastier so I kind of thought better the devil you know. I do substitute some of the packs with Tesco ones which makes it so much cheaper as well!

Thanks Cher- oh reading with headache not good! I've only joined convo today so just spilling by background :)

oooo send me a link to the tesco shakes xxx

i sound like a shake junkie

Missie I'm not sure how to add them in here but the range is ultra slim and they have a couple of options! Just search their website for them, they have other things in the range but trying to stick to the LT program and only swap out some of the shakes...

ooo just had a look at them. There are really high in sugar so cant use them for Cambridge....gutted would have been a cheap option xxxx

unless im being a div and working them out wrong xxx

ooo just had a look at them. There are really high in sugar so cant use them for Cambridge....gutted would have been a cheap option xxxx

unless im being a div and working them out wrong xxx

Nope I thought that too but that is for when made up with milk, I use the dry 100g info and work out what the 29g made with water would be and it's 12.26g sugar-LT is actually 14.7 Cambridge sits around 13g.

The nutritional values are so close that I don't mind swapping a few but wouldn't swap totally...

ahhhhhhh i seeeeeee

Trying not to cry. Didn't cave. Have stuck to it 100%. Thought I'd get on the scales to show myself why I'm doing this, I know it's a day early, but I've lost nothing. Not even an ounce. I couldn't be more gutted.

Aw Laura please don't lose heart but while the scales might not have shifted if you have stuck with it rest assured you have lost- sometimes our bodies take a while to dump it (not sure why or how) but you will see it. Just take this one day at a time until the scales reflect the reality!

Aw Laura please don't lose heart but while the scales might not have shifted if you have stuck with it rest assured you have lost- sometimes our bodies take a while to dump it (not sure why or how) but you will see it. Just take this one day at a time until the scales reflect the reality!

Thank you. I think maybe I've shocked my body after almost a year of letting it have whatever it wants :D
I've stepped away from the edge since then, I got the tape measure out and I'm still losing inches so that's all that matters. The scales could say 20 stone but if my body is shrinking I no longer care (she says...today :D )

Thank you. I think maybe I've shocked my body after almost a year of letting it have whatever it wants :D
I've stepped away from the edge since then, I got the tape measure out and I'm still losing inches so that's all that matters. The scales could say 20 stone but if my body is shrinking I no longer care (she says...today :D )

Aw brilliant well done!

Morning everyone.

Someone has broken my baby, he's forgotten how to sleep!! Dying a little bit.

oooooo noooo tiredness is the worse!

Tiredness makes me really want crumpets :D

He managed 7 whole hours straight last week and it's been downhill since then. I was downstairs with him at 3.45am!! Nooooo.

How are you today?

Tiredness makes me really want crumpets :D

He managed 7 whole hours straight last week and it's been downhill since then. I was downstairs with him at 3.45am!! Nooooo.

How are you today?

Oh no I totally get you! Tiredness is a killer! Can you ask your other half to step up while you are on the shakes?

Back