Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Oh he's really good bless him, especially at weekends, but works 60 hours a week so I like to let him sleep.

aahhhhhh sweet x thats long hours!

How you feeling today?

Oh that's rough esp when you add in any travel! Keep yourself well hydrated today and watch for any headaches creeping in and nip them in the bud!

Luckily he works locally so is out the door at 5.30, not great but could be worse if he had to commute.
He also spends his first hour of work having a shower and eating breakfast before anyone else gets there but sshhh that's a secret :D

Luckily he works locally so is out the door at 5.30, not great but could be worse if he had to commute.
He also spends his first hour of work having a shower and eating breakfast before anyone else gets there but sshhh that's a secret :D

He's just right I know plenty of people who 'work late' to do their dating websites!!

loooooool how funny!!! love some goss :)

Been invited for a takeaway sat night.....help!

o and i caved last night....so peeved off!

Last edited:
Been invited for a takeaway sat night.....help!

o and i caved last night....so peeved off!

Get back on that bike love!! Yesterday happened- what matters is what you do today and tomorrow!!! Learn from it and move on love! :)

Missie...big cave? Little cave? Just get back on, it's hard but you know it's worth it.

Takeaway on Saturday you have a few options. What sort is it? You could go and low carb, go and not eat, not go or go and eat what you want and enjoy it but then carry straight back on with the shakes. Your choice. Xx

only a small cave just annoying thats all!±!!! I had two massive milky hot chocolates@!!!

Also will look real odd if im not drinking on saturday!!!!

only a small cave just annoying thats all!±!!! I had two massive milky hot chocolates@!!!

Also will look real odd if im not drinking on saturday!!!!

Do your friends know you are on the program? Perhaps you could come out of the closet and tell them- if they are real friends they will support you?

Its not friends its my other halfs parents who think i dont need to loose weight. /They are bigger so they think im skinny anyway so it just causes friction. Everything revolves around food or alcohol with them so it creates an issue with my and my oh as I imagine they think i have a problem cos im alwasys wanting to get out of takeaways or big meals.

Its not friends its my other halfs parents who think i dont need to loose weight. /They are bigger so they think im skinny anyway so it just causes friction. Everything revolves around food or alcohol with them so it creates an issue with my and my oh as I imagine they think i have a problem cos im alwasys wanting to get out of takeaways or big meals.

Yeah I had a lot of grief from MIL first time I did it so haven't told her yet this time- though she knows something is going on, she asked me on Sat if I was anorexic- I simply asked her did I look it? Ended that convo!!

I'll be truthful I dodged Social events and anything like this when on first time. If I thought I'd get grief I would either say I had other plans or if I could call off sick. I don't think I could hold out with all the pressure plus the temptation, and saboteurs will be saboteurs!

im the same its a nightmare. I litterally cant call out sick as did that before and my other half would know i am making excuses and would cause problems. Gonna have to go and try and limit the damage!!!

urghhhh they always drink so much wine and stuff.......i find it so hard to say know as i know im being judged.

im the same its a nightmare. I litterally cant call out sick as did that before and my other half would know i am making excuses and would cause problems. Gonna have to go and try and limit the damage!!!

urghhhh they always drink so much wine and stuff.......i find it so hard to say know as i know im being judged.

Can you do the whole antibiotic excuse for the alcohol or go and tell them you have a gastro bug and can't handle much but didn't wanna miss out on the craic?

Just stick to your guns. Don't mention it and do whatever you need to do...and what you want to do.

I'm lucky this time because everyone is expecting me to be on some kind of diet after baby and with a wedding so close. It's horrible that we feel like we have to hide it or make things up.

I've just been on an accidental shopping trip. Think I've got almost everything for the wedding for me. Madness! It all just came together while I was looking round.

Oh...my hips are 5" smaller! 5!!

jeeeezzzz congrats thats amazing. i know how hard it can be!

yeah gonna see how i feel on the day i think maybe a couple of vodkas and tonics are in order

Thank you. I was shocked! My butt is still big so it must have been huuuuuuuge :D

Look at these beauts...

Attachments

• image-3384288353.jpg
    image-3384288353.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 38
Pretty shoes........ drolls

beaut hun love em xxxx i bought shoe clips to go on the front of my wedding ones for some extra bling...didnt know if you knew you could do that and depends what look your going for really.

They are stunning babe cant wait for the pics xxxx

Back